Happy Valentine's Day

We lived in a small rural community for 15 years. Charming friendly folks for the most part. One of those "everyone knows everyone" towns. Every V.D. I'd buy a bunch of those cheap dime store valentines and go up one side of the main street and down the other, stopping in all the businesses and the one restaurant handing them out to all the ladies. It was a hoot. I miss those days.

I have a box full of Valentine cards from years past....one day I'm going to dump them all, but I just can't do it yet....:)

funny-cute-cat-kitten-can-has-you-valentine-pics.jpg

I have a box full of Valentine cards from years past....one day I'm going to dump them all, but I just can't do it yet....:)

:eek: Don't dump them! Put them in a box in the back of the closet. Some day when you are an old, old lady you will want to look at them! They will make you smile. :)

:eek: Don't dump them! Put them in a box in the back of the closet. Some day when you are an old, old lady you will want to look at them! They will make you smile. :)

You're right....sounds like a fun idea. Thx...:)

Forum List

Back