Happy St. Patrick's Day!

February 14th we put ourselves into a diabetic coma, a month later you repeat...

And next month...

easter-candy-cake-sm.jpg

solid bunnies.... none of that hollow stuff. :tongue:

A traditional St Paddy's toast - in gaelic, naturally.

Tabhair dom an rud céanna mar atá ag an fhear ar an t-úrlar!

First to translate it gets reps!

sucks to be you

Does it?

Good to know.

sucks to be the last one in on the secret, though.

:rofl:

thanks for the rep :thup:

I'm impressed that you know so much about someone that you actually don't know at all. Seriously.... I am impressed..... I mean it.... It doesn't make you look silly - not one bit. :lol:

I owed you one... and now I owe you another. Fear not, I'll get around to that.... in my own good time. :thup:

Does it?

Good to know.

I'm impressed that you know so much about someone that you actually don't know at all. Seriously.... I am impressed..... I mean it.... It doesn't make you look silly - not one bit. :lol:

I owed you one... and now I owe you another. Fear not, I'll get around to that.... in my own good time. :thup:

god's teeth, sandi.

i'm willing to take that risk.

clearly :thup:

:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

god's teeth, sandi.

i'm willing to take that risk.

clearly :thup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Excellent. Now that we've established that, perhaps you could stop hijacking a perfectly nice thread with your butthurt? Just an idea.

Forum List

Back