Happy New Year to all

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Well, 2010 is over. Republicans kicked some butt in the elections. Obama passed Healthcare, Financial Reform, START and repealed DADT. Our sons and daughters are stil fighting abroad.

2011 will be interesting as Republicans take more power and election season heats up

Regardless, I wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year

I too wish USMB a happy and prosperous 2011.

But, more than you guys, I wish those Americans who are fighting on foreign fields a safe return home. Our armed services totally rock. They are - without doubt - the very best of us.

2011-happy-new-year-graphic-11.jpg

Well, 2010 is over. Republicans kicked some butt in the elections. Obama passed Healthcare, Financial Reform, START and repealed DADT. Our sons and daughters are stil fighting abroad.

2011 will be interesting as Republicans take more power and election season heats up

Regardless?

Great post, Wingy...great attitude.

All the best, and don't change a thing!

Happy, healthy, and safe!

Now, exit stage left, I'll exit stage right.

I love people who quote Snagglepuss

how-to-draw-snagglepuss.jpg

I love people who quote Snagglepuss

how-to-draw-snagglepuss.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTD1QW3SM60[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back