Happy item re wildlfe

EleanorWhite

Rookie
Nov 6, 2009
Hi all -

I have three essays posted on how to brighten your day by interacting with wildlife. Nice to have a very low cost happy pastime in these dark days:

randomcollection.info slash sqfriends dot pdf

randomcollection.info slash crowchron dot pdf

randomcollection.info slash ewrescue dot pdf

Enjoy!

Eleanor White
Ontario, Canada

Wasn't there a nature photographer who thought he could interact with grizzly bears? He figured if they know you mean them no harm the feeling would be mutual. The last picture in his camera showed a female griz charging. They found what was left of his body stashed under a log.

Wasn't there a nature photographer who thought he could interact with grizzly bears? He figured if they know you mean them no harm the feeling would be mutual. The last picture in his camera showed a female griz charging. They found what was left of his body stashed under a log.

My three essays don't recommend attempting to rub elbows with bears.

However, at a bear lecture, given to all new residents of my wilderness village, I was amazed to see a photo of a Minnesota bear researcher who regularly sits down on his lawn among several bears.

The video segment, unfortunately, did not explain the circumstances, but this same researcher also actually removed a cub from its mother and lived to tell the tale - and someone had taken a still photo of the event. My guess is that the mother may have been seriously ill and understood she could no longer care for the cub.

But again - I'm not recommending hanging out with bears.

Eleanor White

Forum List

Back