Just had another fresh garden salad libz

picked it this morning, a mixture of many types of leaf lettuce, spinach, green onions, radish, with a little bit of Italian dressing, a small chunk of sharp cheddar, and a piece of toast (no butter.)

where did u pick the dressing from? The grocery store, or in the terra firma?

I bet he milks his own goats and makes the cheese too....bakes his own bread, and squeezes his olives for the oil in his dressing.

picked it this morning, a mixture of many types of leaf lettuce, spinach, green onions, radish, with a little bit of Italian dressing, a small chunk of sharp cheddar, and a piece of toast (no butter.)

where did u pick the dressing from? The grocery store, or in the terra firma?

I bought it at the garbage food store. :p

To the other dude, I do make my own bread most of the time from scratch. I don't grow the wheat though to grind the flower but I think I could figure it out.

That sounds *delish* and similar to the one I had for dinner. Love green onions and radishes in salads of mixed greens...( Best Foods mayo with lots of garlic salt ( Lawry's coarse ground ) and pepper being my fave condiments. ) Caesar dressing comes in a close second fave. Parmesan cheese, shredded. Yum....

I like about any kind of vegetables in a salad but would rather not use iceberg lettuce if I can avoid it. Green onions, shredded carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, radishes, pea pods, bean sprouts, you name it. I don't need any salad dressing and usually don't use it. Vegetable flavors are subtle; the more spices and dressings one uses, the less one can taste the vegetables.

That sounds *delish* and similar to the one I had for dinner. Love green onions and radishes in salads of mixed greens...( Best Foods mayo with lots of garlic salt ( Lawry's coarse ground ) and pepper being my fave condiments. ) Caesar dressing comes in a close second fave. Parmesan cheese, shredded. Yum....

Sounds good but hold the mayo! :) I like pepper on mine too. I picked a green onion today that was almost 3ft long. I only use organic methods, no chemical fertililzer. I'm making a pizza for a late dinner, I've only had a salad so far today. Plus I'll have another salad before I have pizza (I make the crust from scratch.) I have a big bag of lettuce and spinach in the fridge and a bowl of radishes in water. I wish I had fresh tomatoes and basil for the sauce but that will be a couple more months. I've also got some Romaine lettuce, swiss chard, and some Arugula growing too among other things but not ready to eat yet.

This food talk is making me hungry, I think I'm going to go finish making my dinner! :)

Forum List

Back