Happy Halloween everyone

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
d902e9b819d587bf3c260269ee07c37f

Who knew that the sun was so creepy?

NASA Releases Creepy Radio Recordings From Space That Will Make Your Skin Crawl

Happy Halloween, and make sure your costume doesn't appropriate someone elses culture.
Blacks get mad about that shit.

The stupidest excuse for a holiday in the world. I guess we can thank the Brits if you go back far enough. The moderate fun day created for kids has morphed into adult sexual fantasies and violence. There is so much danger out there on Halloween that mothers and dads are forced to accompany their kids to keep them away from predators. Hollywood makes a bundle on reissuing crappy movies and so do candy companies (and dentists?). Other than that it's one tradition that has outlived it's time.

True Christians do not celebrate diabolic Halloween. It is a duty of any True Christian to explain about danger of feasting satanic party.
Read the Holy Bible and go to a True Church, it is better for salvation of your soul.

holy-bible-kjv.jpg

I'mma witch. Dressed up for work too. New place so don't know what to expect in the way of kiddos

True Christians do not celebrate diabolic Halloween. It is a duty of any True Christian to explain about danger of feasting satanic party.
Read the Holy Bible and go to a True Church, it is better for salvation of your soul.

holy-bible-kjv.jpg
Omg

Almost all churches I've see also celebrate Halloween and have trick or treating parties.

Could you be wound any tighter?

I hope everyone enjoys the kids tonight. Myself we're staying in with my grandson cause he hasn't been feeling well, but we're gonna dress him up in his Batman suit and let him pass out candy to the kids.

I would say this is the one day the far left un-Americans have a chance to pretend to be normal human beings, but then an Islamic attack happened and they continue to defend these animals.

The stupidest excuse for a holiday in the world. I guess we can thank the Brits if you go back far enough. The moderate fun day created for kids has morphed into adult sexual fantasies and violence. There is so much danger out there on Halloween that mothers and dads are forced to accompany their kids to keep them away from predators. Hollywood makes a bundle on reissuing crappy movies and so do candy companies (and dentists?). Other than that it's one tradition that has outlived it's time.
It's not a holiday.

holy-bible-kjv.jpg

My parents did, I do. Who are you to say who is or is not a true Christian/Hebrew/Muslim/Hindi, etc.? Ok, too rough, if it is against your beliefs you should not be forced to participate.

Like a grade school teacher of mine that told the one Jewish kid he did not have to sing Christmas carols, or, he could sing and not believe them. I told my parents, they could not accept her singling him out IN FRONT of the class. They had a few words with her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back