Happy Fricken Birthday Mittens

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
o-MITT-ROMNEY-BIRTHDAY-570.jpg

Yeah it really is his 66th b'day and that's gotta be the saddest birthday photo I've ever seen. What is it with these people that they seem to live emotionally bereft lives?

But, bigger news is that the guy who actually shot the 47% video will be on Ed Schultz tomorrow night.

I'd look sad too if I had lost a Presidential election to a dirt bag like Owe Bama.

Here is another fine example of a typical Luddly Neddite post. Pointless with a big liberal Democrat spin.

Yes, it really looks that way.

It was the same last Thanksgiving and xmas. Where were the family and the big family home? Where are his g'kids?

These people are so wealthy, there is nothing they could not do if they wanted to. And, yet, there he is with this store bought crap, a can of soda and shitty little hat.

(Funny that it was such a big deal that he doesn't drink soda and yet, there it is.)

Gawd, what a pathetic man he is.

I'd look sad too if I had lost a Presidential election to a dirt bag like Owe Bama.

Here is another fine example of a typical Luddly Neddite post. Pointless with a big liberal Democrat spin.

Before he lost to President Obama, he lost to your hero, $arah Palin.

LOL

Losing is the one thing he seems to do well.

He seems to be enjoying some delicious cake-like baked goods made in the shape of cups. They have sticks fashioned out of a waxy substance which appear to be supporting a bright wavy light. And...he is washing it down with some liquid in a cylindrical tube-like container.

That is a pretty sad photo. Is he having his party alone in an office? You are rich, unemployed, and have one foot in the grave. For the love of God, enjoy yourself.

Yeah it really is his 66th b'day and that's gotta be the saddest birthday photo I've ever seen. What is it with these people that they seem to live emotionally bereft lives?
Luddy is good partisan hack. He will hate anyone with (R) next to name. If best friend vote (R) Luddy would never speak to him again. Same with relatives. I applaud this becasue it prevent Americans from wake up to scam of Elections.

But I have to ask question: Seriously, what is difference between Obama and Romney? They want same things:

Gun Ban
Obama/Romney Care
Wars

Its' like they are twin sons of different mothers!

o-MITT-ROMNEY-BIRTHDAY-570.jpg

But, bigger news is that the guy who actually shot the 47% video will be on Ed Schultz tomorrow night.
Can't wait to see that interview.
Jimmy Carter's grandson discovered the video on YouTube ... he was interviewed last week.

I bet the birthday pictures of him on yachts and jet ski's are pretty cool. Now if he's not doing that on his birthday, as rich as he is, THEN I'll go ahead and agree that he's emotionally bereft.

the left can't stop hating even on a persons birthday

that is what's sad, not Romney

Forum List

Back