Happy Canada Day!

Canada? I refer to it as "North Mexico" :D

Now that's just crazy. So, excuse me, no really... excuse me.

Give it time.

Mexicans pour into Canada from U.S; Agencies brace for thousands more

"We are being inundated with them," said Maj. Wilfred Harbin, Salvation Army administrator. Like others in the city, he has heard that up to 7,000 Mexicans seeking refugee status could be headed this way.

"What are we going to do with them? We're running out of beds."

In fact, said Harbin, all the beds are filled. A handful of men are sleeping on mats on the gymnasium floor of the building. "Maybe the military can help us," said Harbin, unable to think of where else he could get a shipment of cots in a hurry.

Salvation Army hostel supervisor Marlene Dufault said she believes the U.S. crackdown on illegal immigrants has led to the influx of Mexicans at our border. She said a church group in Naples has been charging the asylum seekers $400 a head, promising them there will be jobs awaiting them here.

The Canadian Council for Refugees sent out an alert Tuesday in response to what it calls an "urgent" situation.

According to the national non-profit group that acts as an umbrella organization for agencies that help refugee claimants, there are "fraudulent advisers in the United States endangering asylum seekers" by telling them there is a "special Canadian program" for Mexicans.

The only accurate information the Mexicans are getting from these advisers is that they won't be turned away at the border.

Under the U.S.-Canada Safe Third Country Agreement, asylum seekers from the United States would normally be turned back. But those coming through the United States from Mexico are an exception because the United States would require those people to have a visa, but Canada does not.

Danny Yen, Canada Border Services Agency spokesman, explained that means the United States would not accept those people if turned back.

Legal Aid has begun footing the bill for the refugee claimants to get legal advice.

#####

First a few hundred, then 7,000, then 70,000, then 700,000 +

With free housing, free healthcare, free welfare cash for life if unemployed offered by the govt to 'refugees/asylum-seekers'...as in Australia under the Left/far Left Rudd/Gillard govt [also a $10,000 start-up pack gift...tv, furniture, whitegoods etc]...shouldn't be long before there's a stampede of illegal immigrant Mexicans from the US to the Canadian border.

The 'fun' will start when Canadians see their jobs disappearing into the arms of 'cheap labour' asylum-seekers ["who'll work longer and harder for less"]...see how much it's all costing Canadian taxpayers...and see how the social structure of Canada is changing.

Of course as soon as Canadians open their mouths to complain about it they'll quickly be branded by the PC brigades of 'multiculturalism' and 'appeasement' as "racist", "xenophobic", "Mexican-phobic" etc.

Then, as in Australia, Italy, Britain, America etc .....the political war in Canada will start.

Italy is being swamped with asylum-seekers from Africa.
America is being swamped with illegal immigrants taking the jobs of Americans ..."speak Spanish or be sacked" etc.

Australia was, people-smuggling boats arriving from Indonesia [with passengers from the Middle East mostly] like a taxi service...with boats sinking and 1000+ men, women, kids and babies drowning at sea...their screams heard from the shore.
...until the newly elected Australian govt actually did something to stop it all.

Italy will become 'Africa' and a financial basketcase if what's happening now continues.
And Canada will indeed become 'North Mexico'/'Mexico'.

Last edited:
Canada? I refer to it as "North Mexico" :D

Now that's just crazy. So, excuse me, no really... excuse me.

Give it time.

Mexicans pour into Canada from U.S; Agencies brace for thousands more

"We are being inundated with them," said Maj. Wilfred Harbin, Salvation Army administrator. Like others in the city, he has heard that up to 7,000 Mexicans seeking refugee status could be headed this way.

"What are we going to do with them? We're running out of beds."

In fact, said Harbin, all the beds are filled. A handful of men are sleeping on mats on the gymnasium floor of the building. "Maybe the military can help us," said Harbin, unable to think of where else he could get a shipment of cots in a hurry.

Salvation Army hostel supervisor Marlene Dufault said she believes the U.S. crackdown on illegal immigrants has led to the influx of Mexicans at our border. She said a church group in Naples has been charging the asylum seekers $400 a head, promising them there will be jobs awaiting them here.

The Canadian Council for Refugees sent out an alert Tuesday in response to what it calls an "urgent" situation.

According to the national non-profit group that acts as an umbrella organization for agencies that help refugee claimants, there are "fraudulent advisers in the United States endangering asylum seekers" by telling them there is a "special Canadian program" for Mexicans.

The only accurate information the Mexicans are getting from these advisers is that they won't be turned away at the border.

Under the U.S.-Canada Safe Third Country Agreement, asylum seekers from the United States would normally be turned back. But those coming through the United States from Mexico are an exception because the United States would require those people to have a visa, but Canada does not.

Danny Yen, Canada Border Services Agency spokesman, explained that means the United States would not accept those people if turned back.

Legal Aid has begun footing the bill for the refugee claimants to get legal advice.

#####

First a few hundred, then 7,000, then 70,000, then 700,000 +

With free housing, free healthcare, free welfare cash for life if unemployed offered by the govt to 'refugees/asylum-seekers'...as in Australia under the Left/far Left Rudd/Gillard govt [also a $10,000 start-up pack gift...tv, furniture, whitegoods etc]...shouldn't be long before there's a stampede of illegal immigrant Mexicans from the US to the Canadian border.

The 'fun' will start when Canadians see their jobs disappearing into the arms of 'cheap labour' asylum-seekers ["who'll work longer and harder for less"]...see how much it's all costing Canadian taxpayers...and see how the social structure of Canada is changing.

Of course as soon as Canadians open their mouths to complain about it they'll quickly be branded by the PC brigades of 'multiculturalism' and 'appeasement' as "racist", "xenophobic", "Mexican-phobic" etc.

Then, as in Australia, Italy, Britain, America etc .....the political war in Canada will start.

Italy is being swamped with asylum-seekers from Africa.
America is being swamped with illegal immigrants taking the jobs of Americans ..."speak Spanish or be sacked" etc.

Australia was, people-smuggling boats arriving from Indonesia [with passengers from the Middle East mostly] like a taxi service...with boats sinking and 1000+ men, women, kids and babies drowning at sea...their screams heard from the shore.
...until the newly elected Australian govt actually did something to stop it all.

Italy will become 'Africa' and a financial basketcase if what's happening now continues.
And Canada will indeed become 'North Mexico'/'Mexico'.

OK, so what you're saying is that I'll be saying excuse me a lot more.

Damn, I missed Canada Day. Belated happy Canada Day. I don't know what else to say, but I did give you capitalization.

OK, so what you're saying is that I'll be saying excuse me a lot more.

Not quite sure what you mean.

If you live in America, you could be happy that all the illegals are leaving for Canadaand prospective illegals will be just passing thru on their way to Canada.

If you live in Canada, then you'll soon have to make up your mind just exactly where you stand on 'asylum-seekers' from Mexico [and anywhere else]...as it will become an election issue.

Canada's milk in bags culture must work well...or they'd change it.

Maybe any Canadians here could explain to me just what happens when they open the bag of milk and use some...how they reseal/store the rest of the milk.
Also how they transport it home from the supermarket, and how it's stored in the supermarket.

In Australia we have milk in plastic bottles, and cartons.

Dairy Farmers

Canada's milk in bags culture must work well...or they'd change it.

Maybe any Canadians here could explain to me just what happens when they open the bag of milk and use some...how they reseal/store the rest of the milk.
Also how they transport it home from the supermarket, and how it's stored in the supermarket.

In Australia we have milk in plastic bottles, and cartons.

Dairy Farmers

Canada has weird dairy laws. In Ontario, milk was sold in bags. I don't ever recall that being the case in the west.

Last edited:
And just what are Canadians suppose to be proud about these days? It should be more like Happy Multicultural Day. Canada disappeared a long time ago and now is the rest of the world. We have too many languages,cultures,religions and traditions that I don't know what Canada is all about anymore.

And just what are Canadians suppose to be proud about these days? It should be more like Happy Multicultural Day. Canada disappeared a long time ago and now is the rest of the world. We have too many languages,cultures,religions and traditions that I don't know what Canada is all about anymore.

This canadian knows what he is talking about!

I visited Canada once. It was probably one of the best times I have ever had.

Happy Birthday Canada

Forum List

Back