Happy Canada Day!

Canada's milk in bags culture must work well...or they'd change it.

Maybe any Canadians here could explain to me just what happens when they open the bag of milk and use some...how they reseal/store the rest of the milk.
Also how they transport it home from the supermarket, and how it's stored in the supermarket.

In Australia we have milk in plastic bottles, and cartons.

Dairy Farmers

Canada has weird dairy laws. In Ontario, milk was sold in bags. I don't ever recall that being the case in the west.

I remember buying milk in bags in Pennsylvania. At least forty years ago.

you mean brown paper??? What kind of bags? I was telling my Yank friends about this.

I'd like to see more of Canada - I've been there, once, years ago, near Montreal. I'm visiting my friend in Vermont in September...so near to Canada. I'd like to see the Canadian Rockies, Nova Scotia and Montreal.

Happy Canada Day to our friends and neighbors :)

Canada's milk in bags culture must work well...or they'd change it.

Maybe any Canadians here could explain to me just what happens when they open the bag of milk and use some...how they reseal/store the rest of the milk.
Also how they transport it home from the supermarket, and how it's stored in the supermarket.

In Australia we have milk in plastic bottles, and cartons.

Dairy Farmers

Canada has weird dairy laws. In Ontario, milk was sold in bags. I don't ever recall that being the case in the west.

I remember buying milk in bags in Pennsylvania. At least forty years ago.

you mean brown paper??? What kind of bags? I was telling my Yank friends about this.

No, plastic bags. Four quart bags in a larger bag IIRC. Raw milk.

"Yank friends"? Aren't you in Virginia?

I'd like to see more of Canada - I've been there, once, years ago, near Montreal. I'm visiting my friend in Vermont in September...so near to Canada. I'd like to see the Canadian Rockies, Nova Scotia and Montreal.

Coyote, knowing your musical tastes you should definitely do Cape Breton. You won't regret it. Trust me. :thup:

Coyote, knowing your musical tastes you should definitely do Cape Breton. You won't regret it. Trust me. :thup:

I wish!!!! One of these days :)

And the plus is that you won't be able to toss Jews occupying those lands into the Cape Breton badlands.

image.jpg

:eusa_angel:

I was talking to Pogo - I don't know what Hosers means.

Not everything is about you Ropey.

^ He's a good Jewish hoser, and now you know.

Rick-Moranis-My-Mothers-Brisket-and-Other-Love-Songs.jpg

You're welcome.

New Topics

Forum List

Back