Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
(You good-looking, well-hung, lady-killing, all around great guy, not to mention
one of the world's greatest and most beloved humans!)
Happy Birthday to me!!!

I added a few words to the song because I have such a big ego (and imagination!)

By the way, it's my daughter's birthday today too!!!!

So, happy birthday to us!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you got a birthday,
we've got none,'
we sing to you...

you got a birthday
we've got none...
we sing to you....

happy birthday...
we sing to you...
happy bithday...
we sing to you...

happy birthday dog

Happy birthday, BBD! :D

2618_Ori.jpg

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
(You good-looking, well-hung, lady-killing, all around great guy, not to mention
one of the world's greatest and most beloved humans!)
Happy Birthday to me!!!

I added a few words to the song because I have such a big ego (and imagination!)

By the way, it's my daughter's birthday today too!!!!

So, happy birthday to us!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy Birthday Big Black Dog
With his big blackened log
Hope someone will kiss you
Turn you into a prince from a frog

Mountain Man seems to want to suck your dog's balls./QUOTE]

Not so long ago, the wife and I were sitting on the sofa watching some TV. One of our dogs, a male, came into the living room and laid down in front of the sofa and started licking his balls! Both my wife and I were watching him do this. After a spell, the wife looked at me and asked why he was licking his balls. I told her that I didn't know but that it sure looked like fun and I would like it. She looked at me and said, "Well, go ahead, after all it is your dog..."

By the way, thanks for the birthday rep everybody. You guys are just too too kind! What kind? I don't know but kind.

Last edited:
Well, it's not my birthday any more but yesterday it was and I had a terrific birthday. Thanks everybody for the birthday reps and kind and unusual words! My day was really nice. First I went out to breakfast with some friends. Then I came back home and worked on my book a little bit. The wife came home early and we went out to supper. At 7:00 pm some more friends showed up with a birthday cake and we all ate ourselves silly. Then after we went to bed the wife did a great job of scratching my back and she sang happy birthday to me real slow..... I slept great! Well, it's another day and not my birthday any more but it was all very nice. Got a real nice birthday present but can't tell you what it was cause it's a secret!!!

Oh well, it's just another 364 more days until it's my birthday again! Can't wait...

Forum List

Back