Happy Birthday Luissa!

so I went out for a drink for my birthday just one, which is obvious since I am home and settled at 1050 pm. Night kind of blew, spent most of the time telling my good friend that I didn't want to make out with him. I got some free hair product so it was a complete waste of a night. :)

It's had for some men to understand when you tell them you wanna skip the foreplay and get straight to business. We've been conditioned ya know.
( you didn't get hair conditioner did ya ? )

so I went out for a drink for my birthday just one, which is obvious since I am home and settled at 1050 pm. Night kind of blew, spent most of the time telling my good friend that I didn't want to make out with him. I got some free hair product so it was a complete waste of a night. :)

From the guy wanting to make out with you, or a girl wanting to make out with you?
All Biz I meant wasn't sorry!
And it was a man. He just broke up with his girlfriend and his birthday was the 2nd so I don't think he is having a good time right now. I have known the guy since 7th grade band, don't want to go there.:razz:

Really? It doesn't cover the red? :lol:
yeah that was a typo! My cousin opened up a new aveda salon and he had a Grand Opening last night so we all got gift bags. :razz:

It's had for some men to understand when you tell them you wanna skip the foreplay and get straight to business. We've been conditioned ya know.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: I am a good girl now.:eusa_liar:

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: I am a good girl now.:eusa_liar:

ya ya---I got a gift bag for ya !:lol:

I forgot to tell you I am seeing someone too! :lol:

That is what I told the guy last night when he wouldn't shut up, I don't think he believed me though. :)

Forum List

Back