Happy Birthday Luissa!

thanks! Good thing because I am waiting until next week.
I am getting a free steak dinner at The Swinging Doors and will go spin the wheel at Eddies so maybe I can get some drink chips for next week. :lol:

WTH IS THAT AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
it is his fiance, isn't she hot!:eusa_drool:

Not fiance, I haven't put a ring on it yet.

THIS is what I picture your fiancee to look like Paulie:

pressly281024x768.jpg

Kind of EZ, but mine's got a little more meat on her bones. The hair length is right, except hers is straight, and it's brownish copper.

The saying on the shirt though, well that's pretty damn spot on lately :lol:

Kind of EZ, but mine's got a little more meat on her bones. The hair length is right, except hers is straight, and it's brownish copper.

The saying on the shirt though, well that's pretty damn spot on lately :lol:

props for having a real women!:clap2:

you guys don't have too much without me. Have to go clean up the rent's house, they are the 10,000 silver dollar bar and I am suppose to have their house clean. :lol:

so I went out for a drink for my birthday just one, which is obvious since I am home and settled at 1050 pm. Night kind of blew, spent most of the time telling my good friend that I didn't want to make out with him. I got some free hair product so it was a complete waste of a night. :)

so I went out for a drink for my birthday just one, which is obvious since I am home and settled at 1050 pm. Night kind of blew, spent most of the time telling my good friend that I didn't want to make out with him. I got some free hair product so it was a complete waste of a night. :)

Really? It doesn't cover the red? :lol:

From the guy wanting to make out with you, or a girl wanting to make out with you?

Forum List

Back