Happy Birthday EZ!

happy happy....someone needs to post a gay guy for her...

balloonmike.jpg

you know i was just thinking....i wouldnt mind seeing boot butt ass nekkid....i am sure i speak for many of the ladies on here....(no duckie, no) when i say.....boot get in a burt reynold pose and post a pic for us to make a "short time" calendar out of.

you know i was just thinking....i wouldnt mind seeing boot butt ass nekkid....i am sure i speak for many of the ladies on here....(no duckie, no) when i say.....boot get in a burt reynold pose and post a pic for us to make a "short time" calendar out of.

:eusa_eh: You seem to be having a lot of sexual urges lately Bones. First you tell us you wish you could have a little bit of Brit inside you! Now you want to see me in the altogether!
You been eating oysters?

:eusa_eh: You seem to be having a lot of sexual urges lately Bones. First you tell us you wish you could have a little bit of Brit inside you! Now you want to see me in the altogether!
You been eating oysters?

She's probably been eating bluepoints, raw on the halfshell with a bit of Texas Pete.

May you live a long life blessed with happiness and may you realize your highest aspirations in this very lifetime.

Happy Birthday

I'm happy I stopped by to wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Forum List

Back