Hantavirus: Oceanside, California

There are some important suggestions in the article:

URL as found:
countynewscenter.com/three-wild-mice-test-positive-for-hantavirus

alternate URLs:
Three Wild Mice Test Positive for Hantavirus
Three Wild Mice Test Positive for Hantavirus
Oh, my gosh, badger2, with all that salt water around, I hope it goes away. Sounds as though they need to kill all the mice since they are the vector route to humans.
I did a little digging at bing, and in years past North SanDiego County has also seen rodents in Escondido around, and in the not too distant past, they found a rodent with the disease in Carlsbad, NM.
There's an interactive map on hantavirus infections with most of the infected states had only 1 case, but Colorado and California have both had 4. here: Reported Cases of Hantavirus Disease | Hantavirus | DHCPP | CDC

Edit: Oh, I apologize. When I first got here, your links did not work, but when I came back, they not only work perfectly, they're up-to-date, and mine herald the past. :rolleyes: And their only value is history at best since the four-corners breakout.

Best not forget Four Corners. Because that genome will always be comparable to the strains now arising in the development of vaccines, currently, there is no FDA-approved, commercially available vaccine against hantavirus.

We also must place this item in the coronavirus thread due to Italy already noticing potential phosphorylation sites in COVID-19 linking the amino acid, serine:

Andes Virus / Immunity-Regulating Virulence
An innate immunity-regulating virulence determinant is uniquely encoded by the Andes virus nucleocapsid protein. - PubMed - NCBI
'....ANDV is the only hantavirus known to spread from person to person and shown to cause highly lethal pulmonary syndrome (HPS) in patients and Syrian hamsters....phosphorylation of serine396....'

Bring on that big quake when CA sinks. What a fukin shithole, literally. Yea I lived there 86-87, then ran away fast I could. Most you fukin libtards weren't even born yet.

Forum List

Back