Hans Solo dies in Star Wars! Suck it turds

Ah Bucs, trying so hard to be cool. Do you want to tell us how you hate it like the other rubes because there's a n*gger playing a good guy and a girl plays the lead?

Bucs thought they were trying to send a message. Inside every white-clad stormtrooper is a black man trying to get out.

Nah. The black storm trooper just couldn't hack it.

Guess Storm Trooper academy has had to lower it's standards for diversity. 5000 years after Obama and it's still happening, go figure!

That storm trooper really is a loser. I bet he wishes he was a racist and xenophobic ex-cop who posts on message boards all day.

What mall did you patrol, Mr. Blart?

Haha. Atlanta Zone 3. You'd get raped within your first week.

Ah Bucs, trying so hard to be cool. Do you want to tell us how you hate it like the other rubes because there's a n*gger playing a good guy and a girl plays the lead?

Bucs thought they were trying to send a message. Inside every white-clad stormtrooper is a black man trying to get out.

Guess Storm Trooper academy has had to lower it's standards for diversity. 5000 years after Obama and it's still happening, go figure!

That storm trooper really is a loser. I bet he wishes he was a racist and xenophobic ex-cop who posts on message boards all day.

^ Knows from experience

I never really cared for Star Wars. Sure, I watched it, but only once. And Harrison Ford has never been my fav either, actually. Sure, I like his movies and whatnot, but...meh.
Good for him that he got a hefty paycheck and can finally be done with it.

What is Zone 3? Is that the name of the piercing shop outside of the Foot Locker?

^ Knows from experience

That's right...saw pussy liberals try to play cop and wash out within a month. You would too. Some work is for real men, not male liberals. Yes...from experience...I know males like you and him couldn't make it past a month or two.

^ Knows from experience

That's right...saw pussy liberals try to play cop and wash out within a month. You would too. Some work is for real men, not male liberals. Yes...from experience...I know males like you and him couldn't make it past a month or two.

I thought you said in another thread that you only worked on the force for a few years. What did you do to lose that job?

^ Knows from experience
Damn! Hope the rapist didn't get away with it.

FYI, Ford made $25 MILLION for this movie, and also got a .5% cut on the TAKE from its take worldwide, that's over $15 million so far!

Raise your hands if you believe he will be CLONED for the next movie!

^ Knows from experience

The only thing for sure is that if you could do it, anyone can do it.

all one has to do is look it up on Wiki....you are just another dime a dozen.

I went against my will. Nephew was dying to see it and no one would take him. I couldn't care less about Star Bores.

Don't know if anyone still cares about spoilers but I find it so douchebaggerish when people are outraged about spoilers so thought I'd have some fun.

I really don't understand an asshole like Buc.

I don't understand the desire to ruin things for other people- pleasure taken in hurting other people.

Just foreign to me.

I went against my will. Nephew was dying to see it and no one would take him. I couldn't care less about Star Bores.

Don't know if anyone still cares about spoilers but I find it so douchebaggerish when people are outraged about spoilers so thought I'd have some fun.

I don't understand the desire to ruin things for other people- pleasure taken in hurting other people.

Just foreign to me.

He'll never admit it here but he is basically a person who is alone. Not by his choice, not by design. By the sheer repugnance of his personality.

You don't descend to that sort of just plain meaness unless you have mental problems and are trying to "get even" with yourself.

Just foreign to me.

You just described the entire leadership of the demcrat party.

I went against my will. Nephew was dying to see it and no one would take him. I couldn't care less about Star Bores. Don't know if anyone still cares about spoilers but I find it so douchebaggerish when people are outraged about spoilers so thought I'd have some fun.
So, out douchebagging the douchebags? Isn't that what you do here on a regular basis?

Just foreign to me.

You just described the entire leadership of the demcrat party.

No- just you and Buc

Forum List

Back