Hanoi Jane Says COVID-19 Is 'God's Gift To Democrats' & They Should USE It

Jane Fonda calls pandemic 'God's gift to the left,' urges Democrats to 'use it''God's gift to the left,' urges Democrats to 'use it'
PRAYING FOR COVID?

Jane Fonda calls pandemic 'God's gift to the left,' urges Democrats to 'use it'

"Actress Jane Fonda called coronavirus "God's gift to the left" because it allowed Americans to see President Trump isn’t helping the working class. “We are people who can help determine which way humanity goes. What a great gift, what a tremendous opportunity, we’re just so lucky, we just have to use it with every ounce of intelligence and courage and wherewithal we have.”

WTF?!

Never waste a good virus.

Dems did use Covid.

They laughed at Trump and called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. Oh and Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and not to worry about it. They called it a hoax.

They think Covid has given them a trail to the WH because before Covid they didn't stand a chance. Not with the great economy and UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all over the Country. They didn't stand a chance and they knew it. Then along comes Covid.

Blind adherence to a political ideology makes people ugly.
Democrats price that every day.
Part of that blind adherence is the inability to look in the mirror and only see the faults of the other tribe.
It has nothing to do with that.....what it does have to do with is you idiotic choice of a candidate to run against the President.
Yes, he's a lousy candidate, and the party is a shit show. Can't argue.

I can say that because I can be honest about my side of the spectrum. If you can't, that's not my problem.

Part of that blind adherence is the inability to look in the mirror and only see the faults of the other tribe.
It has nothing to do with that.....what it does have to do with is you idiotic choice of a candidate to run against the President.

I can say that because I can be honest about my side of the spectrum. If you can't, that's not my problem.
So now you know why we are voting for the President's reelection so stop pretending you don't. Two choices, one is not the best but the Democrat is ridiculous, case closed.

So now you know why we are voting for the President's reelection so stop pretending you don't. Two choices, one is not the best but the Democrat is ridiculous, case closed.
When did I say I don't know why you're voting for him? You just made that up.

I sure wish you guys could just be honest. It's not that hard, I swear.

Part of that blind adherence is the inability to look in the mirror and only seeing the faults of the other tribe.

Hmmmmm maybe I dreamt that quote about blind adherence and not looking in the mirror and only seeing the faults of the other tribe??

Part of that blind adherence is the inability to look in the mirror and only seeing the faults of the other tribe.

Hmmmmm maybe I dreamt that quote about blind adherence and not looking in the mirror and only seeing the faults of the other tribe??
No, you sure didn't.

I demonstrated that I'm happy to hold my side accountable, you have avoided holding your side accountable. We're different that way.

I'm used to it here.

No, you sure didn't.

I demonstrated that I'm happy to hold my side accountable, you have avoided holding your side accountable. We're different that way.

I'm used to it here.
You are making excuses again for your weak candidate.

No, you sure didn't.

I'm used to it here.
I called him a "lousy candidate". That should be pretty clear, even for someone like you.

I'm just pointing out the fact that you don't have the balls to be honest about yours, and that all you can do is criticize the other.

Doesn't matter to me. You can be as obedient as you'd like.

No, you sure didn't.

I'm used to it here.
I called him a "lousy candidate". That should be pretty clear, even for someone like you.

I'm just pointing out the fact that you don't have the balls to be honest about yours, and that all you can do is criticize the other.

There are things none of us care for with the President....but blaming him for a virus? That is idiotic. His supposed lies? As verified by liberal liars? That is a joke too.

No, you sure didn't.

I'm used to it here.

There are things none of us care for with the President....but blaming him for a virus? That is idiotic. His supposed lies? As verified by liberal liars? That is a joke too.
You don't care. I get it. He admitted he downplayed a killer virus. You don't care. I get it. The Fifth Avenue Rule. I get it.

I can see what you are. I'm not trying to change your mind on anything. There is no reason to continue here.

No, you sure didn't.

I'm used to it here.

You don't care. I get it. He admitted he downplayed a killer virus. You don't care. I get it. The Fifth Avenue Rule. I get it.

I can see what you are. I'm not trying to change your mind on anything. There is no reason to continue here.
Okay fine.....

Ms. Fonda is just saying what many Dems are thinking.

So I applaud her frankness.

Yes, COVID-19 and the physical and economic misery caused by it are a godsend to the Dems.

In just a few weeks, the Dems' nightmare will be over.

Thanks to the Russia hoax, the impeachment, the Deep State, Mr. Trump's big mouth, and especially to COVID-19.

Yes, COVID-19 and the physical and economic misery caused by it are a godsend to the Dems.

Thanks to the Russia hoax, the impeachment, the Deep State, Mr. Trump's big mouth, and especially to COVID-19.
Yes, Sleepy will be back in cryogenic storage and Knees will be back to...well, "working" her way to the top again. And the President will be serving his second term.

You Dems are so comical with your parrot points

Yes, Sleepy will be back in cryogenic storage and Knees will be back to...well, "working" her way to the top again. And the President will be serving his second term.

I love your optimism.

But I am devastated by the likely landslide by the Dems.

How sad that the American people would want to ratify months of rioting, looting, arson, & murder.

Forum List

Back