Hannity's guests lamenting Obamacare are fact checked and debunked

I have two friends who already report having their health care cancelled. The replacements were 80-100% higher. Obamacare quotes still don't work in Michigan.

I'm surprised you want a link, as this has been highly reported. In Michigan, the managed care network still hasn't got the support of major hospitals. Coverage is extremely limited under the exchange. It's not a question of whether it's happening, it's just how many millions of people will have the problem..

You might lose your doctor under ObamaCare, too | Human Events

This is the whole disaster with Obamacare. Small businesses are having their health care cancelled, but finding the replacement is way more money.

Or if they go on the exchange (which doesn't work), it falls in a managed care network in which their doctor doesn't participate.

link AND extrapolate much? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

Hey twit, I have my ACA plan right in front of me. 120% increase in premium, 100% increase in deductibles.

"Hey, twit"? Grow up! To begin a post in that manner discredits everything that follows. Prove the truth of what you have alleged.

Since you choose not to let us know where you live, am I remiss in thinking you live in one of the 26 States which did not establish exchanges? Pretend you live in a civilized state and see how well you would do here:

https://www.coveredca.com/

Maybe I should have ended my post with "Man, how stupid are you"?

Maybe you ought to not post; unless you can prove your allegations, you will be perceived as a liar. Man, how stupid are you!

I have two friends who already report having their health care cancelled. The replacements were 80-100% higher. Obamacare quotes still don't work in Michigan.

I'm surprised you want a link, as this has been highly reported. In Michigan, the managed care network still hasn't got the support of major hospitals. Coverage is extremely limited under the exchange. It's not a question of whether it's happening, it's just how many millions of people will have the problem..

You might lose your doctor under ObamaCare, too | Human Events

This is the whole disaster with Obamacare. Small businesses are having their health care cancelled, but finding the replacement is way more money.

Or if they go on the exchange (which doesn't work), it falls in a managed care network in which their doctor doesn't participate.

link AND extrapolate much? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

"Human Events- Powerful Conservative Voices"??? :eusa_eh: You might as well just posted Hannity as a link and gotten as much credibility :laugh:

"Hey, twit"? Grow up! To begin a post in that manner discredits everything that follows. Prove the truth of what you have alleged.

Since you choose not to let us know where you live, am I remiss in thinking you live in one of the 26 States which did not establish exchanges? Pretend you live in a civilized state and see how well you would do here:

https://www.coveredca.com/

Maybe I should have ended my post with "Man, how stupid are you"?

Maybe you ought to not post; unless you can prove your allegations, you will be perceived as a liar. Man, how stupid are you!

Hey, twit...

:cool:

It is what it is.

Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare - Salon.com

Hannity had several guests complaining about how they couldn't expand their business or were forced to lose their insurance because of Obamacare.

So a Salon reporter looked into it.

He found that the businessman who claimed he couldn't expand only had 4 employees and was not subject to Obamacare, other than having to inform his employees of the existence of healthcare.gov.

So in other words, he was totally full of shit.

Two couples claimed they were forced to lose their insurance. However, the Salon reporter asked if they had shopped for new insurance on the exchange. They did not and were so against Obamacare they said they never would.

So the Salon reporter shopped for them. He found that both couples were eligible for better plans that were substantially cheaper than what they were paying.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...i-fact-checked-sean-hannity-on-obamacare.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...nooze-tells-the-truth-what-about-hannity.html
It is incredible the opposition to a program that will eventually help America's working classes. Simply incredible the can't do or won't do attitude of the privileged in America.

'Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare'

'UPDATE I re-reported a Fox News segment on Obamacare -- it was appallingly easy to see how it misleads the audience'

Inside the Fox News lie machine: I fact-checked Sean Hannity on Obamacare - Salon.com

This 'story' is three weeks old and has already been pounded and debunked to death.

How and why the hell would "Salon" go to the trouble to hire an investigator to fact check a call into Hannity? We know millions of Americans lost their insurance, Barry Hussein admitted it. Is the radical left so desperate that they will nit-pick every freaking American who lost their insurance? Nice to know the left wing blogs can afford it. Maybe George Soros's tax exempt sleaze bag investigators are on the job.

How and why the hell would "Salon" go to the trouble to hire an investigator to fact check a call into Hannity? We know millions of Americans lost their insurance, Barry Hussein admitted it. Is the radical left so desperate that they will nit-pick every freaking American who lost their insurance? Nice to know the left wing blogs can afford it. Maybe George Soros's tax exempt sleaze bag investigators are on the job.

Salon is left wing propaganda nothing but shit stirring hate site to keep their rabid zombies who go there paying their bills... And the low information voters in the Democrat base all stirred up over dumb stuff like fact checking some guest on a talk show...

and as we see they played the op like a fiddle...they know suckers and how to reel them in..:lol:

Last edited:
Hey twit, I have my ACA plan right in front of me. 120% increase in premium, 100% increase in deductibles.

This sentence by itself proves that you are a liar.

There is no such thing as an ACA plan.

There is such a thing as insurance plans.

Shop around.

What I have in hand is an ACA-compliant health plan put forth by my insurer as a "best match" to my current (non-ACA compliant) plan. Should I choose this particular plan, my old one will be cancelled and this one will take effect.

To maintain my current level of coverage will require 120% additional premiums and higher deductibles.

Shop around?? For what? I will have to compromise my quality of coverage in order to get the premiums down to what I NOW pay.

I think "twit" is applicable.

How do you know you will have to compromise the quality of your coverage, if you don't shop around?

That would explain all of the awards they've received: Awards - Salon.com

This sentence by itself proves that you are a liar.

There is no such thing as an ACA plan.

There is such a thing as insurance plans.

Shop around.

What I have in hand is an ACA-compliant health plan put forth by my insurer as a "best match" to my current (non-ACA compliant) plan. Should I choose this particular plan, my old one will be cancelled and this one will take effect.

To maintain my current level of coverage will require 120% additional premiums and higher deductibles.

Shop around?? For what? I will have to compromise my quality of coverage in order to get the premiums down to what I NOW pay.

I think "twit" is applicable.

How do you know you will have to compromise the quality of your coverage, if you don't shop around?

I intend to. Will report back...

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back