Hannity

i think this is great stuff. if he wants to boil down republican talking points to drivel, while the rest of us keep up with lucid conversation, i say let him.

Actually it is your inability to make a point without insulting someone. And my "tag line" is insulting to a group of people who choose their philosophy, not a specific individual.

Here's the reality. First, it was your inability to comprehend the point that was the problem. I had to present the exact same point three different ways before you could wrap your mind around it. Second, your first response to me included the icon representing "crazy", which is an insult. Not only is "crazy" an insult, but the sentence, "I can believe you are simple" is not technically a sentence declaring you are simple, rather it is a statement saying that your inability to comprehend the point I was making made it possible for me to believe you may be simple. Third, making a broad generalizing insult to a group is arguably worse than insulting a specific individual, since making a comment about an individual presents an opportunity for the individual to defend his or herself against the remark and creates the possiblity that the comment may be justified. Since there is no way you could have the information required to accurately make your claim about an entire group, it is a blatant attempt to disparage a large number of people.

I don't recall agreeing to your rules of "insult" = you win, and anyone who understands rational debate will tell you that while it does reflect poorly on the arguement, it does not invalidate the arguement. Furthermore, any rational person reading this exchange will see that your claim of an insult is weak at best.

So in the end, all you need to do to maintain at least some intellectual honesty and integrity, is say that your statement about the liberal using "gay" as an insult was inaccurate and retract it.

Here's the reality. First, it was your inability to comprehend the point that was the problem. I had to present the exact same point three different ways before you could wrap your mind around it. Second, your first response to me included the icon representing "crazy", which is an insult. Not only is "crazy" an insult, but the sentence, "I can believe you are simple" is not technically a sentence declaring you are simple, rather it is a statement saying that your inability to comprehend the point I was making made it possible for me to believe you may be simple. Third, making a broad generalizing insult to a group is arguably worse than insulting a specific individual, since making a comment about an individual presents an opportunity for the individual to defend his or herself against the remark and creates the possiblity that the comment may be justified. Since there is no way you could have the information required to accurately make your claim about an entire group, it is a blatant attempt to disparage a large number of people.

I don't recall agreeing to your rules of "insult" = you win, and anyone who understands rational debate will tell you that while it does reflect poorly on the arguement, it does not invalidate the arguement. Furthermore, any rational person reading this exchange will see that your claim of an insult is weak at best.

So in the end, all you need to do to maintain at least some intellectual honesty and integrity, is say that your statement about the liberal using "gay" as an insult was inaccurate and retract it.

Men who fuck boys are gay. There are no straight guys in NAMBLA. Every one of them is gay. Again, its a simple point.

All liberals are liars because their economic policies have always failed yet they deny that and continue to promote them. Either that or they are insane, and I'm giving them the benefit of doubt. :eusa_whistle:

Green Day says it all right here!

Don't want to be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot America.

I am not part of Idiot America that the Hannitys or Limbaughs of the world cry out to, I actually listen to both sides and form my own opinion, not spewing the same divisive bullshit that these commentators give us on a daily basis. YES I am very liberal minded....socially and extreme liberal and fiscally a bit more moderate, maybe SLIGHTLY left but I still take opinions from both sides seriously and decide for myself.

Geek? He played ball in high school, and skis. Besides, I'd bet he'd kick your ass. Just as this "typical conservative geek" would. :razz:

Surprised he got into high school, let alone barley finished with a mediocre GPA. He certainly did'nt play college ball, you have to go to college to do that.

No. An adult male attracted to little girls is a pervert. An adult male attracted to little boys is a gay pervert. Again, a simple concept. :cuckoo:

Don't you mean an adult male attracted to little girls is a heterosexual pervert?

And you didn't answer my question. Do you feel that being heterosexual and being attracted to little girls are interchangeable concepts?

Don't you mean an adult male attracted to little girls is a heterosexual pervert?

And you didn't answer my question. Do you feel that being heterosexual and being attracted to little girls are interchangeable concepts?

The word "pervert" without the adjective gives an adequate description.

I answered your question, just not in the manner that you had hoped for. :eusa_whistle:

Do you "feel" that guys that fuck boys are not gay?

The word "pervert" without the adjective gives an adequate description.

I answered your question, just not in the manner that you had hoped for. :eusa_whistle:

Do you "feel" that guys that fuck boys are not gay?

No, you avoided the question. But you have already answered it by implication. You are exposing yourself as intellectually dishonest. If the adjective "heterosexual" was unnecessary, then likewise, the use of the adjective "homosexual" you used was unnecessary. Here's how you answered my question:

When asked: Are you heterosexual
you responded yes

When asked: Are you sexually attracted to little girls
you responded: no

If you felt the two concepts were interchangeable, it would be inconsistent and show severe cognitive dissonance to answer the questions differently. So now it falls upon you to answer the question,

If heterosexual and liking little girls are not interchangable concepts, then what reason to you give for considering the concepts of homosexual and liking little boys interchangable?

Your silence is deafening. Come on and man up. Either admit you have bigoted views about homosexuals or just simply say you made a mistake and retract your statement.

Geek? He played ball in high school, and skis. Besides, I'd bet he'd kick your ass. Just as this "typical conservative geek" would. :razz:

What kind of ball did he play?, Bring it on baby, I'll give you a front row seat. You hook this up Glockmail and I would love you forever, and dont be so defensive, are you also a tight ass conservative geek.

Forum List

Back