Someone Is Worried About Poll Numbers

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Biden seems to have gone unhinged, (I know, something new). Of course it's 'racism', but appears they know that with 2 weeks to go, this is not a done deal. Of course there is the ignoring of the Secret Service reports, but what would one expect:

Political Radar: Biden: Voters "having a difficult time" electing first African American president

Biden: Voters "having a difficult time" electing first African American president

October 19, 2008 6:30 AM

ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: As Election Day looms just over two weeks away, Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., said Saturday that with Republicans firing "vicious" and "dangerous" attacks at Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., voters are "having a difficult time" opting for the man who would become the nation's first African American president.

"Undecided people are having a difficult time just culturally making the change, making the move for the first African American president in the history of the United States of America," the Democratic vice-presidential nominee said at a San Francisco fundraiser Saturday evening. "So we need to respond. We need to respond at the moment, immediately, not wait, not hang around, not assume any of this won't stick."

"You see these vicious attacks on Barack's character," Biden told supporters. "I mean, this is dangerous stuff these guys are doing. This stuff is on the edge. It's on the edge. You know, there's some folks out there in the community nationwide that aren't as stable as others. It's a very small minority. But having these rallies where people are showing up saying, you know, the things they're saying - I don't even want to repeat them -- it's not a healthy thing."...

Biden seems to have gone unhinged, (I know, something new). Of course it's 'racism', but appears they know that with 2 weeks to go, this is not a done deal. Of course there is the ignoring of the Secret Service reports, but what would one expect:

Political Radar: Biden: Voters "having a difficult time" electing first African American president

What Biden is talking about is pure bs.

If Obama loses this election it won't be because of racism. That's just the excuse democrats will use.

Forum List

Back