Hannity Refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are in a bad mood ... go to the Flame Zone ... you can pretty much vent almost anything there. ;) Just try ... try hard (it's almost impossible not to slip up a bit) ... not to flame in other threads.

If you are in a bad mood ... go to the Flame Zone ... you can pretty much vent almost anything there. ;) Just try ... try hard (it's almost impossible not to slip up a bit) ... not to flame in other threads.

Absolutely, I'll try my best to behave. :D

If I am really in a rotten mood, I try not to even go near my computer. Didn't work too well for me Saturday. Stayed off all day, but logged on at 3 am and found out I was banned somewhere else. Neato. :cuckoo:

I'll definitely go to the Flame Zone if the need should arise.

Hola all....been referred here by other Hannity refugees.

Just logged on to Hannity after being out of pocket for the day and found I am banned (again). I love the stealth/drive by bannings that the mods there have become so fond of. Used to be they'd give you a chance to respond to a complaint in the Mod forum---not anymore. They try, convict and execute you in absentia. No explanation. No defense.

I still have NO IDEA what I did wrong or who I ticked off. Didn't even see the complaint. Just logged on and got the "you are banned" and "when ban will be lifted: never" message. Nice stuff! (NOT).

So....thought I'd try this board out to see if the environment were a bit better. Hate being a newbie, but que cera cera.

So hello to all here. I hope I recognize some familar faces. I've been told I would.

Jeny

"that's bothersome....but what's worse is the mother ____ phrase she used.
She knows better...been here WAY long enough to know better.
She's banned."

:lol::lol::lol:

Watch this, Jeny...

Motherfucker.

Don't Worry about getting Banned here for Cursing...

Hell, don't Worry about getting Banned her for Calling it the "Black House" either. :lol::lol::lol:

You have Entered Thunderdome, Darlin'...

It gets... Messy here.

Get Ready.

:)

peace...

Aaah ... hell ... another one? :blech:

JK ;) Welcome to the fray.

Fuck you, we're taking over, deal with it.

(just demonstrating to Jeny how much we can get away with stuff, lol)

We can say the dreaded (and formerly) bannable F-Bomb here? :eusa_liar: :doubt: :eek:

I think I might like this place....I probably can even put up with a few of the libbies I went round and round with over there who are now over here. Whaddya know.....

Can you tell someone to get a nice cup of STFU? :eek::eusa_eh:
Fuck yeah.

Welcome.

Sparta.jpg

ROFLMFAOPIMP! Too fucking funny!

Mal would *just love* the threads to ALL be about him. Wouldn't he? :D

He's a showboating fuckwad. That's something I could never say over there but here, I can finally tell him off for being the annoying bitch that he is. It's just too bad he still remains here, but that's the cost of freedom I guess.

Careful....Mal's my friend. I like him. We get along.

Don't be dissin my pal, pal! ;)

*kicks dirt on midnight, kicks more dirt on midnight*

welcome ...is there anyone left at that hannity board? i understand the board is ran strickly due to fears that anything posted t here could come back and haunt the hannity?

i dont think gunny gives a flying fuck about anyone or anything haunting him....maybe he should be more concerned with hexs...

He's a showboating fuckwad. That's something I could never say over there but here, I can finally tell him off for being the annoying bitch that he is. It's just too bad he still remains here, but that's the cost of freedom I guess.

Careful....Mal's my friend. I like him. We get along.

Don't be dissin my pal, pal! ;)

*kicks dirt on midnight, kicks more dirt on midnight*

welcome ...is there anyone left at that hannity board? i understand the board is ran strickly due to fears that anything posted t here could come back and haunt the hannity?

i dont think gunny gives a flying fuck about anyone or anything haunting him....maybe he should be more concerned with hexs...
Not the driod you're looking for, this time.

We can say the dreaded (and formerly) bannable F-Bomb here? :eusa_liar: :doubt: :eek:

I think I might like this place....I probably can even put up with a few of the libbies I went round and round with over there who are now over here. Whaddya know.....

Can you tell someone to get a nice cup of STFU? :eek::eusa_eh:

You can tell any of us to go fuck ourselves, to jump off a bridge and die, to get fucked... you can call people fags, *******, whops, spics, *****, hobos or even worse things like neocons... I just can't invoke your family unless you bring them up first, in which case I can even tell you your mother sucks. Oh, and threats of violence or offering bounties for people to dig up your personal information isn't tolerated, as one member found out not too long ago...

The two bolded ones can get you into a bit of trouble, one because we have to, the other because it gets over used sometimes. ;) However, there are exceptions to those rules, one is if discussing the word itself, the other is sometimes it slides in the Flame Zone.

since when...i didnt get that memo....is it the calling of the words ....or the general use of the words...****** and ****....are they now censured?

That Hannity board is filled with a bunch of cocksmoking, mutha-fuckin, peanutbutter twat, nazi douchebag mods.

There. That should get me banned before I sign up.

You can tell any of us to go fuck ourselves, to jump off a bridge and die, to get fucked... you can call people fags, *******, whops, spics, *****, hobos or even worse things like neocons... I just can't invoke your family unless you bring them up first, in which case I can even tell you your mother sucks. Oh, and threats of violence or offering bounties for people to dig up your personal information isn't tolerated, as one member found out not too long ago...

The two bolded ones can get you into a bit of trouble, one because we have to, the other because it gets over used sometimes. ;) However, there are exceptions to those rules, one is if discussing the word itself, the other is sometimes it slides in the Flame Zone.

since when...i didnt get that memo....is it the calling of the words ....or the general use of the words...****** and ****....are they now censured?

I think it depends on the context.

I mean, if you say "I'd like to lap up Scarlett Johansen's ****", that's probably allowed. But if you keep calling someone a **** over and over over and over that goes a bit over the line.

I don't use the udder werd.

By the way Scarlett....call me. 8 inch tongue. I swear.

Last edited:
That Hannity board is filled with a bunch of cocksmoking, mutha-fuckin, peanutbutter twat, nazi douchebag mods.

Actually, they are all longtime web friends of mine. They are no different than the Moderators here -- just good people volunteering their time doing a difficult and mostly thankless job. They have the added headache of protecting the name.

Actually, they are all longtime web friends of mine. They are no different than the Moderators here -- just good people volunteering their time doing a difficult and mostly thankless job. They have the added headache of protecting the name.

Shhhh....I'm trying to get banned without even being a member...Yer ruining the experiment.

Shhhh....I'm trying to get banned without even being a member...Yer ruining the experiment.
Psssst.... I knew you were being facetious.

Psssst.... I knew you were being facetious.

Although if you know them, can you ask them to ban the screen-name RadiomanATL?

This would be f-in hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back