Hannity Refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The folks in the Black House think they can pull the wool over us on who comes and goes and visits Obama.

Bill Ayers, but not *that* one.

Jeremiah Wright, but not *that* one....

Yeah, the STUPID MOTHER FUCKER really thinks we're that dumb.

Well, some Americans ARE.

I'm just NOT (and never will) be one of them.

Something along the lines of the above is what Tonka banned me for!

Never thought I'd see the day when Hannity mods defended curious George's twin brother.

Unfucking believeable.

OK, no more now. Simma down....simma down...

The folks in the Black House think they can pull the wool over us on who comes and goes and visits Obama.

???

n25571.jpg

No, no.....some of Obammy's supporters and pals suggested changing the name of the White House to the black house right after he was elected.

That's where I got that from.

Something along the lines of the above is what Tonka banned me for!

Never thought I'd see the day when Hannity mods defended curious George's twin brother.

Unfucking believeable.

OK, no more now. Simma down....simma down...

Ya gotta admit, Obammy and Curious George look remarkably alike. Especially around the ears and mouth. :lol:

???

n25571.jpg

No, no.....some of Obammy's supporters and pals suggested changing the name of the White House to the black house right after he was elected.

Ahhh, Ok. Just be careful, 'cuz no one around here knows that context. It comes across a bit racist as a standalone.

Ahhh, Ok. Just be careful, 'cuz no one around here knows that context. It comes across a bit racist as a standalone.

Who gives a fuck? I'm NOT PC and never will be.

I'm always being called racist and other names. They don't stick on me.

Ask Mal..... He'll tell ya. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I'm not PC either. And if I meant to say it wasn't PC, then I would say that. The two are not the same.

You are going to have all kinds of Pals here because you are Friends with me... ;)

Don't Worry though.... Lotta Yappy, no Bite. :lol::lol::lol:

:)

peace...

You are going to have all kinds of Pals here because you are Friends with me... ;)

peace...

get a grip, cumstain, nobody cares about you.

or reads your PMs

:lol:

peace...

That a fact? Open your fucking suck once more and you'll be needing to visit your old forum for awhile.

How's that work for ya Mr Alligator Mouth Bumblebee Ass?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Meh....let the whineypants libs .....whine!!!!! :D

I'm not PC either. And if I meant to say it wasn't PC, then I would say that. The two are not the same.

Look....when black folks can call white folks racist names and nobody gives a shit, but how dare a white person even allude to a "racist" comment, then that is POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

Period.

The asses that work for Obammy wanted to re-name the White House the Black House after he won. That cool with you? Is it "raaaaaaycist" to you?

Yeah....see.....you've bought into the whole "that's raaaaycist" whine.

I haven't.

I won't.

peace...

Meh....let the whineypants libs .....whine!!!!! :D

FYI, while there is libs vs cons here....it's really more like smart vs stupid.

Betta picka side!

Look....when black folks can call white folks racist names and nobody gives a shit, but how dare a white person even allude to a "racist" comment, then that is POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

Period.

The asses that work for Obammy wanted to re-name the White House the Black House after he won. That cool with you? Is it "raaaaaaycist" to you?

I haven't.

I won't.

:cuckoo:

*rubs eyes*

I tot I thaw a potht.

It disappeared.

Just like a lot of my H* posts did too.

I'm the amazing disappearing post woman! :D

You want to relive the past and bitch about another forum? Go there and do it. You ain't in Kansas anymore, Dorothy, and you've already been asked to stop and had some posts moved.

THAT is being nice. I'm not. We have about 4 rules here. Obviously that's too many for you. Trying ot get them down to a number you can actually count. or what?

You'll follow them and do as instructed or be gone. Your choice.

Period.

I haven't.

I won't.

Hmmmm :eusa_think:

I see English isn't your strong suit.

Thats OK here too.

Period.

I haven't.

I won't.

Lesson #1: This is the introduction thread. You've introduced yourself. We're ALL enthralled. Move on.

Period.

I haven't.

I won't.

Lesson #1: This is the introduction thread. You've introduced yourself. We're ALL enthralled. Move on.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back