Hannity Refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenyEliza

Princess of Rhetoric
Nov 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA, USA
Hola all....been referred here by other Hannity refugees.

Just logged on to Hannity after being out of pocket for the day and found I am banned (again). I love the stealth/drive by bannings that the mods there have become so fond of. Used to be they'd give you a chance to respond to a complaint in the Mod forum---not anymore. They try, convict and execute you in absentia. No explanation. No defense.

I still have NO IDEA what I did wrong or who I ticked off. Didn't even see the complaint. Just logged on and got the "you are banned" and "when ban will be lifted: never" message. Nice stuff! (NOT).

So....thought I'd try this board out to see if the environment were a bit better. Hate being a newbie, but que cera cera.

So hello to all here. I hope I recognize some familar faces. I've been told I would.

Jeny

Welcome JenyE - it is possible to get banned here but by jingo you have to really work at it! :lol:

Getting banned isn't difficult for me. All I have to do is be me and express my heartfelt opinions. BOOM.....the ban drops on me. LOL.

OH well....I made it to almost 30k posts there. Maybe I'll manage that here too?

Although, I don't know. I"ve been looking around and some of my (former) liberal nemesis (nemesi for plural?) live here. Not sure I wanna take my BP up that high. ;)

Thanks for the welcome though! Appreciate it. :eusa_angel:

How pathetic is it that a major media forum bans people?

The guy has a megaphone the size of Moby's dick but still instructs his poxy forum to ban dissent rather than use it as a lab for new ideas!

Is it a requirement that one be a complete charlaton-idiot to work in the media?

How pathetic is it that a major media forum bans people?

The guy has a megaphone the size of Moby's dick but still instructs his poxy forum to ban dissent rather than use it as a lab for new ideas!

Is it a requirement that one be a complete charlaton-idiot to work in the media?

I don't know about banning dissent.....I'm a Hannity style conservative.

The Mods there just don't like me....never have because I speak my mind and piss people off (mostly libbies who whine about me in the TTTM forum). So they're (Mods) always looking for new and creative ways to kill me off.

The drive-by banning thing has become big over there of late. I have NO clue what I did, who reported me, who I pissed off, or which Mod banned me. I never even saw the complaint. They just banned me.

Lovely stuff and great representation of Hannity. Kill off your long time (since 2004) CONSERVATIVE POSTERS.....just what Obammy and his pals want I guess.

See.....there I go again speaking my mind. ;)

OMGOMGOMG ZOMFG IT'S Jeny!

BTW, the thought that "libbies" are getting pissed off by you and that's what's driving the mods to off you will get a bucket of lmfao's from me. I mean really the libs are taking over? You really believe that shit?

Nonetheless, welcome, beer is in the fridge, the pile of blow is in front of you, the weed's next to the blow and the ho is in the trunk.

Last edited:
Most media, left or right, is not about a Socratic examination or exchange of ideas, it is about selling their personal brand of hysteria, that hysteria which sells their polled demographic.

Thought, exchange, real human interaction is rarely considered, it does not sell.

You can sound off here without fear. Posters who are banned are generally banned because of persistent breaches, not letting off a bit of steam. You'll find your level I would think. Just hop in and have an opinion.

Most media, left or right, is not about a Socratic examination or exchange of ideas, it is about selling their personal brand of hysteria, that hysteria which sells their polled demographic.

Thought, exchange, real human interaction is rarely considered, it does not sell.

Uhm. Ok.

I just took a muscle relaxer for my sore back (me and my kids just moved from the flood zone in GA), not to mention the time change is screwing with my head and sleep pattern seriously, so I'm not sure what to make of what you just said.

But....since you said it so nicely, I'll just agree. Is that OK with you? :eusa_angel:

You can sound off here without fear. Posters who are banned are generally banned because of persistent breaches, not letting off a bit of steam. You'll find your level I would think. Just hop in and have an opinion.

That's a dangerous bit of advice there. Careful what you ask for---you just might get it.

I'm persistent when I breach. Just ask any of the others from that other place. They'll tell ya. ;)

But....I'll give it a go until I'm given a cease and desist! :D

Aaah ... hell ... another one? :blech:

JK ;) Welcome to the fray.

You should be grateful for all the business that other site is sending you! Seems they don't like their long-term regulars of either stripe (con or lib), so they send us to the shit can and we end up here. :D

More posters here is only a good thing, right? :eusa_eh:

PS...thanks for the welcome! :D

You should be grateful for all the business that other site is sending you! Seems they don't like their long-term regulars of either stripe (con or lib), so they send us to the shit can and we end up here. :D

Long story short, you have a few xenophobes here. You can blame Malcontent and JenT for this.

Fuck you, we're taking over, deal with it.

(just demonstrating to Jeny how much we can get away with stuff, lol)

We can say the dreaded (and formerly) bannable F-Bomb here? :eusa_liar: :doubt: :eek:

I think I might like this place....I probably can even put up with a few of the libbies I went round and round with over there who are now over here. Whaddya know.....

Can you tell someone to get a nice cup of STFU? :eek::eusa_eh:

We can say the dreaded (and formerly) bannable F-Bomb here? :eusa_liar: :doubt: :eek:

I think I might like this place....I probably can even put up with a few of the libbies I went round and round with over there who are now over here. Whaddya know.....

Can you tell someone to get a nice cup of STFU? :eek::eusa_eh:

Just a Protip of sorts, some don't take too kindly to people continuing feuds over here from Hannity. We had a huge problem with that a little while back.

Long story short, you have a few xenophobes here. You can blame Malcontent and JenT for this.

There are people who don't like Xena? I always got along with her pretty good. :eusa_whistle:

What did Mal do wrong....and this JenT I think I will like. Great name and all. ;)

As you can see from Sidestreamer being here ... still ... :razz: we tolerate quite a bit. I for one am a strong believer in freedom of speech, no matter how much I disagree with you, or even if I think you are an idiot, you still have the right to piss me off ... :cool: You'll find most posters and mods on here likt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back