Hannity once pulled a gun at Juan Williams & trained laser at him after heated interview(off-air)

While it is not a thing one should encourage, there was nothing illegal about any of it.

But people should not play with guns, in general. More people die from unloaded guns or guns with the safety on than loaded 'dangerous' guns (because it wasnt actually unloaded or on safe, for you libs).

First rule of gun safety is treat every gun as if it were a loaded gun

This is incredibly stupid on hannity's part.
that is if the story is straight.

Hannity talks about all the guns he has. And he has a CC permit.
If all this bs were true he wouldn't be pointing a gun at someone.

I can't remember the last time I listened to this left leaning dirt bag.
His whole claim to fame is riding on Rush's coat tails.

I know what it means to POINT a gun at someone. What does it mean to PULL a gun at someone?
At any rate, Juan said (according to one of the linked articles) that the story has been sensationalized and that he and Hannity are good friends. Makes me think the story is a nothing burger.

I am surprised, it must have been a Friday payday and everyone was wacky, giddy and overzealous. I figured Hannity was a fighter and someone who would dish it out when put in a fight or flight situation, but if this story is true, I'm sure even he regrets "playing around" in that manner.

According to CNN, Williams wasn't offended:

"This incident is being sensationalized -- everything was under total control throughout and I never felt like I was put in harm's way," Williams' statement read. "It was clear that Sean put my safety and security above all else and we continue to be great friends."

It is what it. He is still entertaining and the most blunt and confrontational person working newscasts and you get the impression he isn't faking his opinion for tv purposes. Was the most ardent and unapologetic supporter of Trump during the general election and has fearlessly called out the establishment and failed U.S policies.

I'm guessing that Williams had the best perspective and most information about the situation. If he says it was sensationalized by others, it's safe to say it was.

I know what it means to POINT a gun at someone. What does it mean to PULL a gun at someone?
At any rate, Juan said (according to one of the linked articles) that the story has been sensationalized and that he and Hannity are good friends. Makes me think the story is a nothing burger.

Juan Williams has to say whatever Fox Corp tells him to say to keep his job. Just look at all the Fox women who said nothing happened until they left Fox & then recanted forcing Rodger Ailes to resign. Three whiteness thought it was something forcing Legal & HR to get involved. There is way more to this than the smoke screen story Fox Corp is forcing Juan Williams back.

How many times have you been at gunpoint? I can guarantee if it happened to you, you wouldn't think it's a "nothing burger"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back