Senior secret service agent who supported Hillary suggest she wouldn't take a bullet for Trump

You know, I had to work for presidents that I didn't like while I was in the military, and even disagreed with some of the places I was sent to fight, but I still did my job, because that is what I signed up for, regardless of what political party was in charge.

If she feels like she can no longer do her job, she should quit, and keep quiet about it, not turn it into some political issue. But, since she already has and gone public with it, I think she should be fired.

Yeah, I stand by this view, even though some of you think I'm a liberal.

You know, I had to work for presidents that I didn't like while I was in the military, and even disagreed with some of the places I was sent to fight, but I still did my job, because that is what I signed up for, regardless of what political party was in charge.

If she feels like she can no longer do her job, she should quit, and keep quiet about it, not turn it into some political issue. But, since she already has and gone public with it, I think she should be fired.

I never thought I would see the day when I would hit the thank you button for you. But I did.

I never thought I would see the day when I would hit the thank you button for you. But I did.

Back at ya dude. And yeah, stuff like police, firefighters, military and secret service are all jobs that SHOULD NOT be politicized. Why? Because your job is to do what you signed up for, regardless of who the people elect into office. If your political views are such that you will refuse to do your job, then you should leave it.

Same thing with people who use religion as a way to not do their jobs, and that includes Christians (remember that chick that didn't want to issue gay marriage licenses), as well as Muslims who use their religion as a way to discriminate (cab drivers not carrying passengers who had been drinking).

And, like I said, because this woman already went public with her dissent by talking to the press, she should be fired for her actions. There is zero room for partisan politics in those jobs, because you aren't serving a party, you are serving the NATION.

Back at ya dude. And yeah, stuff like police, firefighters, military and secret service are all jobs that SHOULD NOT be politicized. Why? Because your job is to do what you signed up for, regardless of who the people elect into office. If your political views are such that you will refuse to do your job, then you should leave it.

Same thing with people who use religion as a way to not do their jobs, and that includes Christians (remember that chick that didn't want to issue gay marriage licenses), as well as Muslims who use their religion as a way to discriminate (cab drivers not carrying passengers who had been drinking).

And, like I said, because this woman already went public with her dissent by talking to the press, she should be fired for her actions. There is zero room for partisan politics in those jobs, because you aren't serving a party, you are serving the NATION.
Its one of those topics when I don't look at religion or gender or race. Its the f#cking job period.

As an employer I often had employees refuse to perform the essential function of the job. I had a driver that decided she didn't like driving. I had an amimal bather that advanced himself to receptionist. In all cases once the devision is made that the employee refuses to perform the job they were hired to perform they have to be fired. Especially in cases of being a body guard. There is no amount of sorry that can fix it.

This.

Clearly she is not able to do her job. Even worse, she is not able to keep her mouth shut and uphold the decorum that a Secrete Service agent must be able to do.

She should have some respect...Clint Hill tried to take the bullet for JFK but could not make it in time. He suffered from guilt for many years

be3e4488df8994e4c4c055ba880181d8.jpg

She should have some respect...Clint Hill tried to take the bullet for JFK but could not make it in time. He suffered from guilt for many years

be3e4488df8994e4c4c055ba880181d8.jpg

They have no respect for the US that's for damn sure, not the ones who act like this.
A traitor like this would sell us out.

Forum List

Back