Hannity; “i don’t know a racist republican.”

That's funny. I've never heard a Democrat call Barack Obama "That ****** in the White House."

But, I sure have heard that from my RWNJ friends! Several of them.

Funny I have never heard Republicans refer to people like Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Condoleeza Rice, or the one I just heard Today Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin as a oreo, house negro, or not really black I have heard that from than a few on the left though that would seem to fall into the racist category to me.

Liberal democrats have used terms such as "Uncle Tom" and "House ******" to describe conservative black people.
In fact I was shocked to hear a liberal use the term "off the plantation" to describe Clarence Thomas prior to his confirmation as Supreme Court Associate Justice.
Oh, and those racist and hideous caricatures of Condee Rice made up to look like Aunt Jemima and the other one with Rice drawn with over sized bucked teeth.
That was all in fun, yeah.....
And now we have Actor Jamie Foxx, saying to a black audience that he loves his latest movie role because he "gets to kill all the white people"....But to the libs, that's a "joke"
Now, if a white actor said the same thing about black people, that person would have been run out of the acting business on a rail.
The hypocrisy of liberalism knows no bounds.
The left's man crush on Obama and Obama's policy of divide and conquer has done 50 years of damage to race relations.
This is typical of liberals. Place people into various groups and then pit those groups against each other.
You can find racism and racist in any group or any race they are on the right, left,and middle I personally don't know any racist Republicans or at least none who have made their racism public knowledge I have no doubt they exist just as I have no doubt there are racist Democrats none of which I know personally either. What is sad and pathetic is when you get people acting like racism is confined to only one group or one race if we want to deal with racism then everyone needs to take a good look at themselves and there own group be it political social or whatever before casting judgement on another.

After hearing enough liberal logic like this, "People on the left who call Clarence Thomas or Condi Rice 'Uncle Tom' or 'Aunt Jemima' are not racist but people on the right who mention the phrase 'food stamps' are racist," sometimes the only thing left to do is laugh.

After hearing enough liberal logic like this, "People on the left who call Clarence Thomas or Condi Rice 'Uncle Tom' or 'Aunt Jemima' are not racist but people on the right who mention the phrase 'food stamps' are racist," sometimes the only thing left to do is laugh.

:clap2:

Words of wisdom...

Not really a surprise. Most Republicans arent racist. Racism has always been the home of the Democrat party. Though they are a bit more subtle with it now than they were in the past.

Hahaha the fucking town fool speaks, the consertive body in us politics has and will always be racist, just live with it.

Not really a surprise. Most Republicans arent racist. Racism has always been the home of the Democrat party. Though they are a bit more subtle with it now than they were in the past.

Hahaha the fucking town fool speaks, the consertive body in us politics has and will always be racist, just live with it.

Cant live with something that isnt true.

Really if Marxist dems were subtle with racism explain affirmative action political correctness labels and the illegal occupation of Obama.

Racism=acceptance of reality.

Racism: The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Anyone that looks at current events and human history and does not see the truth that the three major races ARE different in character and abllity, and that the races HAVE evolved at a different pace, is just denying the reality of the situation and are allowing their own prejudice and bigotry to influence their opinion. As a Eurpopean descended caucasian, I have no difficulty admiting that my anscestors where still living in mud huts, painting our faces and bathing infrequently because of baseless superstitions, while many of the mongoloid race where building vast cities with universities, temples, palaces, etc. Why is it that white guilt filled liberals and their negro pets have such a hard time facing the fact that many negroes that were NOT directly influenced by the white culture, STILL live in mud huts just barely above a stone aged existance and those that have been influenced by the Caacasoid race STILL live an existance that is not up to par with their Caucasoid and Mongoloid neighbors for the most part? I know many of you white guilt filled liberals will take issue with this and start with your whining and crying, but all your whining and crying can't change the facts that are seen with your own eyes, and many negroes will take issue with this, but again, you cannot deny the facts that the statistics, sociology, archeology, current events, crime statistics, poverty rates, single parent household rates, bastard children rates, etc, etc, etc, show us. I have no problem with facing this reality, and even less of a problem with bigoted, reality denying, head up their ass, white guilt filled liberals calling me a racist, nor do I have a problem with negroes calling me a racist as I understand their need to find a scapegoat to blame the plight of their people/culture on.

that's because the GOP has a congressional white caucus?

Racism=acceptance of reality.

Racism: The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Anyone that looks at current events and human history and does not see the truth that the three major races ARE different in character and abllity, and that the races HAVE evolved at a different pace, is just denying the reality of the situation and are allowing their own prejudice and bigotry to influence their opinion. As a Eurpopean descended caucasian, I have no difficulty admiting that my anscestors where still living in mud huts, painting our faces and bathing infrequently because of baseless superstitions, while many of the mongoloid race where building vast cities with universities, temples, palaces, etc. Why is it that white guilt filled liberals and their negro pets have such a hard time facing the fact that many negroes that were NOT directly influenced by the white culture, STILL live in mud huts just barely above a stone aged existance and those that have been influenced by the Caacasoid race STILL live an existance that is not up to par with their Caucasoid and Mongoloid neighbors for the most part? I know many of you white guilt filled liberals will take issue with this and start with your whining and crying, but all your whining and crying can't change the facts that are seen with your own eyes, and many negroes will take issue with this, but again, you cannot deny the facts that the statistics, sociology, archeology, current events, crime statistics, poverty rates, single parent household rates, bastard children rates, etc, etc, etc, show us. I have no problem with facing this reality, and even less of a problem with bigoted, reality denying, head up their ass, white guilt filled liberals calling me a racist, nor do I have a problem with negroes calling me a racist as I understand their need to find a scapegoat to blame the plight of their people/culture on.
History teaches us that socially dividing ourselves up along racial lines causes more problems than it solves.

It amuses me that the big move in the conservative playbook is to reach back several decades in history to try to appease their modern day racism. Are the modern democrats racist?

obama%20beer.jpg

see my signature line moron.

HANNITY; “I DON’T KNOW A RACIST REPUBLICAN.”
Look in the mirror Hannity you work for a right wing racist media. Foxnews.

“T-Partiers never used the “N” word.”

Tea party protesters scream '******' at black congressman
Tea party protesters scream '******' at black congressman | McClatchy

Tea Party's Most Offensive & Racist Signs
Tea Party's Most Offensive & Racist Signs - YouTube

I don’t know a republican that is not a racist.

Which Republican radio talk show host called US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice ¨resident house Negro,¨?
Which GOP cartoonist drew cartoons of her calling herself a "House Nigga"?
Which Republican called Secretary of Treasury Tim Geithner a "House Slave"?
Lady Logician - Those Racist Republicans

The 10 Most Racist Moments of the GOP Primary (So Far)
The Republican Party is digging deep into the old bucket of white racism, using the politics of fear, hostility and anxiety to win over white voters.

1. Newt Gingrich puts Juan Williams "in his place" for daring to ask an unpleasant question during the South Carolina debate.
2. Herman Cain, in one of the most grotesque performances in post-civil rights-era politics to date, deftly plays his designated role as an African-American advocate for some of the Tea Party and New Right’s most racist policy positions.
3. Ron Paul argues that the landmark federal legislation that dismantled Jim Crow segregation in the 1960s was a moral evil and a violation of white people’s liberty.
4. Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people.
5. In keeping with the class warfare narrative, and as a way of proving their conservative bona fides, Republican candidates have crafted a strategy in which they repeatedly refer to the unemployed as lazy, unproductive citizens who would “be rich if they just went out and got a job.”
6. Mitt Romney wants to "keep America America."
7. Rick Perry’s nostalgic memories of his family’s ranch, "Niggerhead."
8. Former candidate Michele Bachmann suggests that the black family was stronger during slavery than in freedom.
9. The Republican Party’s 2012 presidential candidates' near-silence about how the Great Recession has destroyed the African American and Latino middle-class
10. The echo chamber that is Fox News, right-wing talk radio, the conservative blogosphere, and Republican elected officials daily stoke the politics of white racial resentment, bigotry and fear.

The 10 Most Racist Moments of the GOP Primary (So Far) | Alternet)

If you want to work for Foxnews, you have to be a certified republican racist.

How can a Republican be racist if they support a black woman named Rice who served as Secretary of State but oppose another black woman named Rice who aspired to serve as Secretary of State.

A perfect example of what partisan ideologues do: They create their own little world in which the obvious doesn't enter into a thought process. Say something enough times, hang around with people who agree with you, expose yourself primarily to data and opinion that reinforces your own, and you can talk yourself into believing essentially anything.

Yep, I'm convinced now that partisan ideologues really do believe most of what they say, at least at some level. Not all, but most.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back