Hannity Demands Seniors, Disabled Vets, and Children with Cancer be put to work

Media Matters? This is the kind of silly shit that R-Derp usually posts.

Occasionally I post from Media Matters, but most of the time, I try to pick from right wing publications or post video from Youtube.

Right wingerteanutcrazybaggers can call me a liar, but they never prove it. They don't even try. We know why. It's difficult to argue with video unless it's been altered. That's something Hannity and other Right wingerteanutcrazybaggers do. But they always get caught because Right wingerteanutcrazybaggers and technology simply doesn't mix. They just don't know enough. They do a poor job and always get caught.

"Occasionally"? Dude, you post from Media Matters and Think Progress RELIGIOUSLY!

I don't refer to you a liar, Deanie...I refer to you as a partisan parrot who hasn't had an original thought in all the time I've interacted with you. You post derivatives of the same silly couple of posts...over...and over...and OVER again!

Now you are making that up. See what happens when you lay off your meds. Go through my old posts. See how many times I used those two. Occasionally I will post media matters, if they have video to back it up. But I almost never use Think Progress.

And I never claimed to be original. I like to post quotes from Republicans. It's so entertaining. Especially when they call it a lie.

Like this:

I've long since run out of adjectives to describe these folks. The commission can't get answers without subpoena power, and Congress has routinely extended subpoena power to related commissions -- including panels investigating the JFK assassination, the Three Mile Island disaster, and the 9/11 attacks. And yet, Senate Republicans yesterday blocked the authority for the BP commission, and wouldn't say why.

The Washington Monthly

Senate Republicans block BP investigation - Illinois Gas Prices

Or this:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

See what I mean? Republicans are pond scum.

Don't apologize for your sources. The source is irrelevant if the material contained is genuine.

Where in the 3:46 period did he demand this of seniors, disabled vets or children with cancer?
He was referring to people able to work.

So you want more Big Government Jobs? This is exactly why Republicans Explode Government, Debt & Tank the US Dollar.
Could you please translate that into peoplespeak?

Do you agree with Hannity's view that government should employ the unemployed?

Do you mean pay the ones that the government is already paying? So instead of putting them on welfare or unemployment have them actually work for the money government already gives them.?

Media Matters? This is the kind of silly shit that R-Derp usually posts.

Occasionally I post from Media Matters, but most of the time, I try to pick from right wing publications or post video from Youtube.

Right wingerteanutcrazybaggers can call me a liar, but they never prove it. They don't even try. We know why. It's difficult to argue with video unless it's been altered. That's something Hannity and other Right wingerteanutcrazybaggers do. But they always get caught because Right wingerteanutcrazybaggers and technology simply doesn't mix. They just don't know enough. They do a poor job and always get caught.

"Occasionally"? Dude, you post from Media Matters and Think Progress RELIGIOUSLY!

I don't refer to you a liar, Deanie...I refer to you as a partisan parrot who hasn't had an original thought in all the time I've interacted with you. You post derivatives of the same silly couple of posts...over...and over...and OVER again!

Now you are making that up. See what happens when you lay off your meds. Go through my old posts. See how many times I used those two. Occasionally I will post media matters, if they have video to back it up. But I almost never use Think Progress.

And I never claimed to be original. I like to post quotes from Republicans. It's so entertaining. Especially when they call it a lie.

Like this:

I've long since run out of adjectives to describe these folks. The commission can't get answers without subpoena power, and Congress has routinely extended subpoena power to related commissions -- including panels investigating the JFK assassination, the Three Mile Island disaster, and the 9/11 attacks. And yet, Senate Republicans yesterday blocked the authority for the BP commission, and wouldn't say why.

The Washington Monthly

Senate Republicans block BP investigation - Illinois Gas Prices

Or this:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

See what I mean? Republicans are pond scum.

Don't apologize for your sources. The source is irrelevant if the material contained is genuine.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Carbineer but the source is ALWAYS relevant! It the material cited is in fact "genuine" then it should be readily found in sources that aren't widely panned as totally biased.

Misleading title, but I guess it's all you've got. He was clearly referring to the many able-bodied people who could gain some self respect by earning the money they get each month. I would be all for having the healthy people on welfare shovel sidewalks in winter and mow lawns in the summer for the elderly who pay taxes and are unable to do those things themselves.

Misleading title, but I guess it's all you've got. He was clearly referring to the many able-bodied people who could gain some self respect by earning the money they get each month. I would be all for having the healthy people on welfare shovel sidewalks in winter and mow lawns in the summer for the elderly who pay taxes and are unable to do those things themselves.

Better yet, why don't we pay them a decent salary with benefits for sweeping our streets and shoveling snow?
That will give them self respect

Better yet, why don't we pay them a decent salary with benefits for sweeping our streets and shoveling snow?

Ah, because we already pay people to do those jobs? It's called the Department of Public Works in most towns. We do pay them decent salaries with benefits.

Ah, because we already pay people to do those jobs? It's called the Department of Public Works in most towns. We do pay them decent salaries with benefits.
Why wouldn't you pay people who perform a public service?
That is what capitalism is about

You have a problem with paying a good days wage for a good days work?

is giving them a welfare check not paying them? Able bodied people receiving welfare should be required to do some form or public service in exchange for their government check.

Tell us why you have a problem with that.

In Japan unemployed able bodied people have to maintain streets and public areas in exchange for their govt checks. Their cities are immaculately clean. Why is that a bad thing?

is giving them a welfare check not paying them? Able bodied people receiving welfare should be required to do some form or public service in exchange for their government check.

Pay them a decent wage to perform Hannity's tasks and they won't need a welfare check

Capitalism at its finest

The ones you are speaking of, do no work for the current check(s) they get .............

Do you have a problem with working for a living if you are capable??

The ones you are speaking of, do no work for the current check(s) they get .............

Of course I do not

I also have no problem with paying people for their work. Why do you?

Of course I do not

I also have no problem with paying people for their work. Why do you?

I have "no problem"(please quote any previous issues you believe exist), paying people for their work .................

First, let's get all the couch potatoes up and working, then we have a starting point to go farther on wage negotiations ..............

I mean they currently get a check, but we get no return for our social compassion ......................

Pay them a decent wage to perform Hannity's tasks and they won't need a welfare check

Capitalism at its finest

OK, by me. Can you convince your welfare receiving friends to give up the free money and work for it? Think before answering.

Capitalism at its finest

OK, by me. Can you convince your welfare receiving friends to give up the free money and work for it? Think before answering.

Of course. Why wouldn't they?
Offer good pay and good benefits on which they can support themselves and they have no need for welfare do they?

Capitalism at its finest

Of course. Why wouldn't they?
Offer good pay and good benefits on which they can support themselves and they have no need for welfare do they?

Ok, lets see now. I can get $400 a week from welfare and $200 a week in food stamps for doing nothing, or I can get $650 a week ($16.25/hr, a good wage) for working 40 hours cleaning the streets. Which option would your welfare receiving friends take?

Forum List

Back