Hannity Demands Seniors, Disabled Vets, and Children with Cancer be put to work

Hannity is a fucking lunatic! He should be water-boarded for a solid week and then shipped off to one of Putin's concentration camps forever.

Where in the 3:46 period did he demand this of seniors, disabled vets or children with cancer?
He was referring to people able to work.
Probably it was said of those that are capable of work but don't let that interfere with "post and runs" stupid thread.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Hannity is a fucking lunatic! He should be water-boarded for a solid week and then shipped off to one of Putin's concentration camps forever.

Hate much?
It's sort of an inside joke BLegend..... Hannity claimed water boarding was not torture and also agreed to be water boarded I believe?, and then reneged on it....or something like that...a few threads on it from 'way back when'......

and board members here, not all, but a good handful or two of ''regulars'' went through a phase of praising and adoration for Putin, here on this site....not too long a go....

he's mocking this...

Hate much?
It's sort of an inside joke BLegend..... Hannity claimed water boarding was not torture and also agreed to be water boarded I believe?, and then reneged on it....or something like that...a few threads on it from 'way back when'......

and board members here, not all, but a good handful or two of ''regulars'' went through a phase of praising and adoration for Putin, here on this site....not too long a go....

he's mocking this...

Ah it seemed a bit over the top.

in the end these self entitled white christian parasite pricks who produce nothing like hanity will be swinging by their own entrails, time isn't on their side

I like this comment on the article
"So, Sean, are you saying that all of the lower ranked military members in my community who receive government assistance because their pay scale is so low should clean the streets, too? Way to support the troops"

in the end these self entitled white christian parasite pricks who produce nothing like hanity will be swinging by their own entrails, time isn't on their side

"So, Sean, are you saying that all of the lower ranked military members in my community who receive government assistance because their pay scale is so low should clean the streets, too? Way to support the troops"
Another genius who failed to listen to the clip.Way to go guno .

What was Sean Hannity's answer? Oh shit, did I spoil. You taking things out of context?

I know the atmosphere and have seen it what sean was raised in on Long Island, there is a small segment of the irish population know as donkeys who come from low education families where heavy drinking and wife beating is the norm ,sean has no formal education beyond high school an never served in the military so he has to play the clown for his puppet masters as this is the only way he can make the money he does

I know the atmosphere and have seen it what sean was raised in on Long Island, there is a small segment of the irish population know as donkeys who come from low education families where heavy drinking and wife beating is the norm ,sean has no formal education beyond high school an never served in the military so he has to play the clown for his puppet masters as this is the only way he can make the money he does
Send in the clowns!

Forum List

Back