Hank Williams Jr.: Obama 'Hates the Military, Hates The U.S. And We Hate Him'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Country crooner Hank Williams, Jr. is not shy about sharing his outlandish opinions about President Barack Obama.

This time around, Williams aired his thoughts to an enthusiastic crowd of 8,500 during a concert at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines Friday night.

A reviewer for the Des Moines Register wrote that after he played “We Don’t Apologize for America,” Williams went on a political tirade against his favorite target.

“We’ve got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the US and we hate him!” he said as cheers erupted from the audience.

Last year, Williams was fired from singing Monday Night Football’s famous theme song “Are you ready for some football?” after he made controversial remarks about the so-called golf summit between Obama and Speaker of the House John Boehner during the debt ceiling crisis.

“You remember the golf game they had, ladies and gentlemen? Remember the golf game? That was one of the biggest political mistakes ever,” Williams said during an appearance on “Fox & Friends.” “That turned a lot of people off. It just didn’t go over.”

“Come on, come on,” Williams continued. “It would be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu, OK? Not hardly. In the country this shape it’s in, the shape this country is in, I mean, no, I don’t think so.”

Read more: Hank Williams Jr.: Obama 'hates the military, hates the US and we hate him' | The Daily Caller

Country crooner Hank Williams, Jr. is not shy about sharing his outlandish opinions about President Barack Obama.

This time around, Williams aired his thoughts to an enthusiastic crowd of 8,500 during a concert at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines Friday night.

A reviewer for the Des Moines Register wrote that after he played “We Don’t Apologize for America,” Williams went on a political tirade against his favorite target.

“We’ve got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the US and we hate him!” he said as cheers erupted from the audience.

Last year, Williams was fired from singing Monday Night Football’s famous theme song “Are you ready for some football?” after he made controversial remarks about the so-called golf summit between Obama and Speaker of the House John Boehner during the debt ceiling crisis.

“You remember the golf game they had, ladies and gentlemen? Remember the golf game? That was one of the biggest political mistakes ever,” Williams said during an appearance on “Fox & Friends.” “That turned a lot of people off. It just didn’t go over.”

“Come on, come on,” Williams continued. “It would be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu, OK? Not hardly. In the country this shape it’s in, the shape this country is in, I mean, no, I don’t think so.”

Read more: Hank Williams Jr.: Obama 'hates the military, hates the US and we hate him' | The Daily Caller
Land of the free! :woohoo:

And the military has the same opinion of Obama--Seals and CIA intelligence made this 22 minute video regarding his handling of Bin Laden and all the security leaks coming out of the White House. That is why Romney is leading by a whopping 22 points within military personnel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xfti7qtT0]Dishonorable Disclosures - YouTube[/ame]

When you don't have a real record to run on, you leak national security issues to the media.

Typical conservative, ignorant, chronic drunk and proud of it.
He should be arrested! What does he think this is America? If he want's freedom of speech, he better go to Russia.

And it's a Hate Crime too because Obama is Black.

Hating while he's Hating. It doesn't get any worse than that does it?

And the military has the same opinion of Obama--Seals and CIA intelligence made this 22 minute video regarding his handling of Bin Laden and all the security leaks coming out of the White House. That is why Romney is leading by a whopping 22 points within military personnel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xfti7qtT0]Dishonorable Disclosures - YouTube[/ame]

When you don't have a real record to run on, you leak national security issues to the media.

Everything this Administration is claiming about the Bin Laden killing, is a lie. We'll likely never get the true story.

He should be arrested! What does he think this is America? If he want's freedom of speech, he better go to Russia.

Strawman failure, it is starting to look like practically anyone can say sufficiently outrageous things to an audience of redneck assholes and be praised as a wise oracle of wisdom, I have followed his career all my life and even wasted money to go see the drunk jackass once, this is the second thread where he is being praised for being what he is, an ignorant loudmouthed drunk, it would be embarrassing if any of you had an ounce of shame.

Strawman failure, it is starting to look like practically anyone can say sufficiently outrageous things to an audience of redneck assholes and be praised as a wise oracle of wisdom, I have followed his career all my life and even wasted money to go see the drunk jackass once, this is the second thread where he is being praised for being what he is, an ignorant loudmouthed drunk, it would be embarrassing if any of you had an ounce of shame.

So you welcome the collapse and government takeover of your liberties being a progressive I take it? He didn't lie but Barry does

I wouldn't have put it that way, but I will agree with him about hating Obama,

I HATE YOUR GUTS OBAMA!!!!!!!!

A thread about hating the president? What a shocker.
I dislike the way Obama has handled his job, but to hate is not Christian at all.

John 1; 3:15 "Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."

ROTFLMAO

He should go on tour with Terrible (Load-n-Pants[Butt-Scratch-Fever]) Ted. They were made for each other.

Hank Williams, Jr., was also correct.

That we have a Muslim President? Or that a certain % of white folks will always have an irrational hatred for President Obama based on their percieved notions fostered by the rabid right wing echo chamber and propaganda machine?

I'll say the same thing to Hank as I say to all musicians who use their bully pulpit to try to affect politics when they have absolutely no clue. To Hank Williams Jr., that idiot from Rage Against, Roger waters, the Dixie Chicks, that fucking Bono asshole, and the rest; "Shut up and sing!"

Last time I checked, there was no PSAT, or GRE, or certification test, or political science pre-requisite to being a fucking musician. You don't have to know anything about economics, or government, or history, or math, or english, or ANYTHING. You don't even have to have graduated from fucking high school.

STFU and sing, or play the guitar, the drums, or the ukelele, or whatever it is you do, and leave the thinking to the rest of us ok moron? Thank you.

Go Hank:) Hank for pres:)

Forum List

Back