Hank Williams Jr.: Obama 'Hates the Military, Hates The U.S. And We Hate Him'...

He should be arrested! What does he think this is America? If he want's freedom of speech, he better go to Russia.

And it's a Hate Crime too because Obama is Black.

Hating while he's Hating. It doesn't get any worse than that does it?

Strawman failure, it is starting to look like practically anyone can say sufficiently outrageous things to an audience of redneck assholes and be praised as a wise oracle of wisdom, I have followed his career all my life and even wasted money to go see the drunk jackass once, this is the second thread where he is being praised for being what he is, an ignorant loudmouthed drunk, it would be embarrassing if any of you had an ounce of shame.

So you welcome the collapse and government takeover of your liberties being a progressive I take it? He didn't lie but Barry does

Name the liberties you have lost since President Obama took office.

Typical conservative, ignorant, chronic drunk and proud of it.
He should be arrested! What does he think this is America? If he want's freedom of speech, he better go to Russia.

And it's a Hate Crime too because Obama is Black.

Hating while he's Hating. It doesn't get any worse than that does it?

Strawman failure, it is starting to look like practically anyone can say sufficiently outrageous things to an audience of redneck assholes and be praised as a wise oracle of wisdom, I have followed his career all my life and even wasted money to go see the drunk jackass once, this is the second thread where he is being praised for being what he is, an ignorant loudmouthed drunk, it would be embarrassing if any of you had an ounce of shame.
You dimwits are not ashamed of obamaturd, no different. At least Hank loves Americ, unlike your idiot hero obamaturd.

I'll say the same thing to Hank as I say to all musicians who use their bully pulpit to try to affect politics when they have absolutely no clue. To Hank Williams Jr., that idiot from Rage Against, Roger waters, the Dixie Chicks, that fucking Bono asshole, and the rest; "Shut up and sing!"

Last time I checked, there was no PSAT, or GRE, or certification test, or political science pre-requisite to being a fucking musician. You don't have to know anything about economics, or government, or history, or math, or english, or ANYTHING. You don't even have to have graduated from fucking high school.

STFU and sing, or play the guitar, the drums, or the ukelele, or whatever it is you do, and leave the thinking to the rest of us ok moron? Thank you.

Agreed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Js4aQH7VUs]Shut Up 'N Play Yer Guitar - Frank Zappa - YouTube[/ame]

"... it is starting to look like practically anyone can say sufficiently outrageous things to an audience of redneck assholes and be praised as a wise oracle of wisdom.
People really should quit being mad at President Obama for stuff like that. They might be called a "racist."
:lmao:

Williams is wrong.............

Obama is a black liberation theologist, sympathetic to muslims................The rest is pretty accurate......

I dont think he "hates" the military. He just knows that , like all government employees, they've had it too good for too long with the lifetime healthcare, free housing, free food, free haircuts.....all stuff "the rest of us" dont get, and they're gonna have to be adjusted down to size like the private sector has had to do.

Well, at least thats the spill the far right has given us about all other government jobs. Why should those 3 million government employees be any different?

Hank Williams, Jr., was also correct.

That we have a Muslim President? Or that a certain % of white folks will always have an irrational hatred for President Obama based on their percieved notions fostered by the rabid right wing echo chamber and propaganda machine?

Which is a larger number, " white folks will always have an irrational hatred for President Obama," or the number of Liberal/Progressive/Leftists that have an irrational hatred for the glorious nation set up by the Founders?

I hope you understand the meaning of 'irrational'...

ir·ra·tion·al/iˈraSHənl/
Adjective:
Not logical or reasonable.

Therefore any who despise the policies of the pretender in the people's house would hardly be considered as 'irrational.'

A thread about hating the president? What a shocker.
I dislike the way Obama has handled his job, but to hate is not Christian at all.

John 1; 3:15 "Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."

True Christian values became extinct in the far right wing a long time ago. I'd say starting way back when they banned an innocent plant from being smoked......all so rich folks on tobacco farms could make huge profits off their innocent plant that is smoked. BTW, never smoked either plant in my life.

And I dont think 99% of people on the right "hate" Obama, just as I dont think 99% on the left "hated" Bush as much as they feared his policies, just like the right fear's Obamas.

And I dont think 99% of people on the right "hate" Obama, just as I dont think 99% on the left "hated" Bush as much as they feared his policies, just like the right fear's Obamas.
With good cause. Obamaturds policies are anti-American.

Hank Williams, Jr., was also correct.

That we have a Muslim President? Or that a certain % of white folks will always have an irrational hatred for President Obama based on their percieved notions fostered by the rabid right wing echo chamber and propaganda machine?

Which is a larger number, " white folks will always have an irrational hatred for President Obama," or the number of Liberal/Progressive/Leftists that have an irrational hatred for the glorious nation set up by the Founders?

ir·ra·tion·al/iˈraSHənl/
Adjective:

Therefore any who despise the policies of the pretender in the people's house would hardly be considered as 'irrational.'

Anyone who thinks President Obama hates America is irrational.
Anyone who thinks President Obama is a Muslim is irrational.
Calling the Preisdent of the United States a pretender is irrational
What policies did Hank site?

ir·ra·tion·al/iˈraSHənl/
Adjective:

Anyone who thinks President Obama hates America is irrational.
Anyone who thinks President Obama is a Muslim is irrational.
Calling the Preisdent of the United States a pretender is irrational
What policies did Hank site?
Anyone who believes the liar in chief is irrational.

they have the right to speak up just like anyone else has....so you just want to shut up anyone that doesn't agree with you? Because they're musicians they don't understand science, economics, history??? Most are probably smarter than you......

Hank is right about weed needing to be legal. Which makes me wonder why in the fuck he votes Republican?

Forum List

Back