Hank Johnson, immigrants have a purpose

Interesting...many of their students can't read or do math, but they feel like failures if their students don't go to college.
I make exceptions for STEM students that go on to productive careers in those fields.

It must be frustrating for teachers, knowing that so many of their students will go on to failure in life.

I make exceptions for STEM students that go on to productive careers in those fields.

It must be frustrating for teachers, knowing that so many of their students will go on to failure in life.
I'm sure there are some frustrated teachers, meanwhile, there are many on board with pushing students through. When 60% of high school students have difficulty reading...there is a problem. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the STEM system goes away or all students get involved with a "new and improved" STEM...ya know, all in the name of fairness.

BTW, guessing Hank Johnson was not a STEM student.

He makes some good points. White people are taught to look down on physical work from the earliest grades. Even highly paid trades are hurting. These jobs will be filled by immigrants now crossing the border.
Wrong, they are now, but not when I was growing up, I had jobs at 9 mowing grass in the summer, and shoveling snow in the winter I had to budget it so it would last, when I wanted to do something or buy something, brought my sons up the same way, both millennials, and both hard working men who take care of their family. Blacks are for the most part are taught to look at work as something white people do to pay for blacks welfare, and Democrats encourage it.

I'm sure there are some frustrated teachers, meanwhile, there are many on board with pushing students through. When 60% of high school students have difficulty reading...there is a problem. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the STEM system goes away or all students get involved with a "new and improved" STEM...ya know, all in the name of fairness.

BTW, guessing Hank Johnson was not a STEM student.
True. STEM is under attack because so many women and minorities can't do the math (Asians excepted).

Wrong, they are now, but not when I was growing up, I had jobs at 9 mowing grass in the summer, and shoveling snow in the winter I had to budget it so it would last, when I wanted to do something or buy something, brought my sons up the same way, both millennials, and both hard working men who take care of their family. Blacks are for the most part are taught to look at work as something white people do to pay for blacks welfare, and Democrats encourage it.
Growing up I did the same work. There were no Mexicans to do such work, and my neighbors would have been afraid to hire them if there were.

Forum List

Back