Hamas: We'll Fight to the Last Civilian

Sort of back to topic, gotta love this headline:

Gaza civilians left exposed in Israeli invasion - Yahoo! News

Isn't that the whole point of the Hamas?

Reading this and how that poor family is starving, makes me believe that either Israel or Fatah should occupy Gaza immediately and solve this problem. Aid from dozens of countries including Israel has poured into Gaza and these people aren't getting it because Hamas isn't giving it to them. They're using these people as propoganda. It's utterly disgusting. 4 year old children deserve to be able to play and enjoy life... not eat fucking canned food.

Disproportionate Israeli Humanitarian Aid to Gaza - Andy McCarthy - The Corner on National Review Online=

Dick Cheney: Israel didn`t seek U.S. okay before Gaza invasion - Haaretz - Israel News

U.S. Senate leaders say Israel`s actions understandable

Leading U.S. Senators from both sides of the aisle said Sunday they are standing solidly behind Israel's ground operation against Hamas.

They say Hamas is a terrorist organization that threatens Israel by firing rockets from Gaza into the Jewish state. The senators say Israelis are victims of attacks by Hamas and that Israel is doing everything possible to protect its people.

Sens. Harry Reid and Dick Durbin - the top two Democrats in the chamber - and Republican leader Sen. Mitch McConnell all say Israel's actions are understandable. They say it is what the U.S. would do if terrorists were firing missiles into the U.S. from across America's borders.

The lawmakers made their comments on the Sunday television talk shows.

And here is their problem, The American people are changing their minds about what to support from Israel along with the rest of the world. The intenets (you know that series of tubes) is allowing people to see all the facts past and present. The tide is turning my freind. I dont wish harm on Israel but I also dont wish harm on the Palestinians. It is a big part of why this country saw 911 happen and the economic mess this country is in. We no longer want to steep ourselves in the war for wars sake that this region insists on wallowing in for an enternity. These guys will pay the price in votes.

And here is their problem, The American people are changing their minds about what to support from Israel along with the rest of the world. The intenets (you know that series of tubes) is allowing people to see all the facts past and present. The tide is turning my freind. I dont wish harm on Israel but I also dont wish harm on the Palestinians. It is a big part of why this country saw 911 happen and the economic mess this country is in. We no longer want to steep ourselves in the war for wars sake that this region insists on wallowing in for an enternity. These guys will pay the price in votes.

proof positive that idiots can't separate revisionist history and propaganda from truth,....

which actually does matter.

maybe you should live up to your name?

Reading this and how that poor family is starving, makes me believe that either Israel or Fatah should occupy Gaza immediately and solve this problem. Aid from dozens of countries including Israel has poured into Gaza and these people aren't getting it because Hamas isn't giving it to them. They're using these people as propoganda. It's utterly disgusting. 4 year old children deserve to be able to play and enjoy life... not eat fucking canned food.

Disproportionate Israeli Humanitarian Aid to Gaza - Andy McCarthy - The Corner on National Review Online=

Agreed and here's someone that agrees:

RE: Gaza - Steve Schippert - The Tank on National Review Online

RE: Gaza [Steve Schippert]
Andrew Stuttaford remarked at The Corner earlier on Gaza and its wider implications for United States interests and greater national security. His remarks should get a closer look, as he said in part:

....Israel is most likely setting the stage for a Fatah-Hamas showdown redux in Gaza. A couple of things have to happen to prepare for this eventuality first, however. Hamas has spent two years — under Iranian strategic direction, guidance, assistance and supply — duplicating Hizballah's offensive missile capabilities in order to lure the IDF into a Hizballah-modeled urban defense of tunnels, deception, firepower, and explosives. See here from earlier.

As such, Israel has to accomplish a few things under increased Gaza Hizballah-modeled defenses.

Destroy known large weapons caches — for both immediate and down-the-road benefit.

Disable the tunnel systems into Egypt that are used to re-supply Hamas's increasingly lethal arsenal.

Seal sea-based approaches, as submersible containers are also used to ferry weapons ashore from cargo ships.

Liquidate as much of Hamas's key leadership as possible.

Liquidate Hamas terrorist ranks, especially rocket crews and builders, as much as possible.​

Israel will stop the operations not when the rockets stop, but rather when Israel thinks it has crippled Hamas and hindered its regenerative ability to the point where the next incredibly challenging step can be taken: Assist and empower Fatah enough in Gaza that it can once again raise a significant challenge to Hamas's violent domination there. Fatah was decimated in Gaza by Hamas in '06 and '07. It must be rebuilt.

There are, of course, significant challenges and risks in trusting and empowering Fatah, the offspring of Arafat's PLO. But they are less than that of Israeli re-occupation of Gaza, which would be an absolute requirement for defeating Hamas fully and having "a good chance the rockets will stop."

There are two ways to fight Hamas. This, I believe, is Israel's preferred method.

proof positive that idiots can't separate revisionist history and propaganda from truth,....

which actually does matter.

maybe you should live up to your name?

How do you expect us to know the difference, Jillian?

Seriously.

We are constantly pounded with conflicting information which shows both the Isrealis and the Palestinians to be irretractably stubborn people each bent on killing the other.

So, unless we have a dog in the fight, and few of us really do, we are left having to choose to believe on side or the other, or we are left to wade through the propaganda seeking to find the nuggets of truth that are irrefuatably obvious.

In this case, for example, I am left knowing two things that I believe are true

1. The people of GAZA hate the existence of Isreal and voted for a poltical movement bent on its destruction. That organization has been lobbing thousands of rockets into Isreal and scores of Isrealis have died.

2. Isreal has responded by attacking GAZA and as a result hundreds of Palestinians have died.

Do I think the people of GAza are screwed in part by Israel's ability to close its borders thus making it impossible for people to live a decent life?

Hell yes, and that in itself is enough to make them sympathetic.

Do I also think that the People of Isreal cannot live with thousands of rocket attacks from HAMAS?

Hell yes, also, and that makes me sympathetic to Isreal's response.

You see any revisionism in the above, or do you think that might describe the situation?

How about racist prejudice?

Every fucking time you decide that anyone who won't sign on whole cloth to the Isralei side of the story is an anti-semite, you yourself have become an agent working on behalf of the HAMAS propagandists.

And when, for example, Jose take offense that I suggest a airdop of supplies going directly to the people of GAZA is an INSULT to the people of Palestine HE becomes an agent of the Mossaad.

Is it any wonder to YOU why Americans who are niether Jews nor Moslems would just like to jettison both Israel AND the Palestinian?

I mean, really. how many fucking times will one side or the other insult we who are attempting to look at this issue dispassionately, and still expect us NOT to say a POX ON BOTH YOUR SEMETIC HOUSES?

This is a family squabble that most Americans would just like to get OUT of.

Last edited:
Heres the problem Dave, you can kill them all and you will only be seen as a monster by the rest of the world.

Israel will never be seen the same by the world. You are now in the gutter with Bush in the worlds eyes.

The path to peace is not paved with the blood of children.

Your last sentence is so true. The problem is that peace must be paved first by the Arabs. They must stop killing innocent Jews by firing rockets into Israel and by sending suicide bombers to blow themselves up in order to kill as many civilians and children as possible.

Originally posted by auditor0007
Your last sentence is so true. The problem is that peace must be paved first by the Arabs. They must stop killing innocent Jews by firing rockets into Israel and by sending suicide bombers to blow themselves up in order to kill as many civilians and children as possible.

WHO DOES WHAT FIRST?

Must Palestinians end their armed struggle first or only after Israel recognises their rights as natives of that region?

Answer this question in a satisfying manner for both sides and you'll go down in history as the individual who brought the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to an end.

Last edited:
Originally posted by editec
How do you expect us to know the difference, Jillian?

Seriously.

We are constantly pounded with conflicting information which shows both the Isrealis and the Palestinians to be irretractably stubborn people each bent on killing the other.

So, unless we have a dog in the fight, and few of us really do, we are left having to choose to believe on side or the other, or we are left to wade through the propaganda seeking to find the nuggets of truth that are irrefuatably obvious.

In this case, for example, I am left knowing two things that I believe are true

1. The people of GAZA hate the existence of Isreal and voted for a poltical movement bent on its destruction. That organization has been lobbing thousands of rockets into Isreal and scores of Isrealis have died.

2. Isreal has responded by attacking GAZA and as a result hundreds of Palestinians have died.

Do I think the people of GAza are screwed in part by Israel's ability to close its borders thus making it impossible for people to live a decent life?

Hell yes, and that in itself is enough to make them sympathetic.

Do I also think that the People of Isreal cannot live with thousands of rocket attacks from HAMAS?

Hell yes, also, and that makes me sympathetic to Isreal's response.

You see any revisionism in the above, or do you think that might describe the situation?

How about racist prejudice?

Every fucking time you decide that anyone who won't sign on whole cloth to the Isralei side of the story is an anti-semite, you yourself have become an agent working on behalf of the HAMAS propagandists.

And when, for example, Jose take offense that I suggest a airdop of supplies going directly to the people of GAZA is an INSULT to the people of Palestine HE becomes an agent of the Mossaad.

Is it any wonder to YOU why Americans who are niether Jews nor Moslems would just like to jettison both Israel AND the Palestinian?

I mean, really. how many fucking times will one side or the other insult we who are attempting to look at this issue dispassionately, and still expect us NOT to say a POX ON BOTH YOUR SEMETIC HOUSES?

This is a family squabble that most Americans would just like to get OUT of.

Strange words coming from an agnostic but, anyway:

God bless all those americans who did not look dispassionately at the white ethnocracy that enslaved blacks and herded native americans into barren lands for most of America's history.

God bless all those germans who did not look dispassionately at the discrimination of Germany's ethnic minorities in the 30's and 40's.

God bless all those Afrikaners and Anglos who did not look dispassionately at the forced transfer of millions of black south africans to starve in the "Black Republics".

God bless all those who have the courage to say wrong is wrong.

José;974742 said:
WHO DOES WHAT FIRST?

Must Palestinians end their armed struggle first or only after Israel recognises their rights as natives of that region?

Answer this question in a satisfying manner for both sides and you'll go down in history as the individual who brought the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to an end.
thats the point, they ARENT NATIVES OF THAT LAND

Last edited:
José;974742 said:
WHO DOES WHAT FIRST?

At this point, most Jews and Arabs are natives of the region, so the rights of both must be recognized. Hamas does not recognize the right for Israel's existence. Therefore, it is the Arabs who must lay down their arms first and recognize the right of Israel.

Until Arabs realize Israel's right to exist, there will be no peace. And the more destructive Arab terrorists become, the harsher response that will be doled out by the Israelis.

thanks for proving your name is yet another lie
you dont give a shit about the truth

Originally posted by auditor0009
At this point, most Jews and Arabs are natives of the region, so the rights of both must be recognized. Hamas does not recognize the right for Israel's existence. Therefore, it is the Arabs who must lay down their arms first and recognize the right of Israel.

Until Arabs realize Israel's right to exist, there will be no peace. And the more destructive Arab terrorists become, the harsher response that will be doled out by the Israelis.

I believe you did not understand the palestinian bargain, auditor. This is their final offer, take it or leave it:

Their right to live in Western Palestine in exchange for the end of their armed struggle.

You certainly answered the question but not in a satisfying manner for both sides, so no Nobel Peace Prize for you yet.

José;974880 said:
I believe you did not understand the palestinian bargain, auditor. This is their final offer, take it or leave it:

Their right to live in Western Palestine in exchange for the end of their armed struggle.

You certainly answered the question but not in a satisfying manner for both sides, so no Nobel Peace Prize for you yet.
do you understand what they mean by "western palestine"?

oh, and do you know what "eastern Palestine" is?

Forum List

Back