Hamas wants ICC to judge 'Zionist war criminals'

You have that backwards. The natives are defending themselves from foreign invaders.

The Arabs invaded in the 7th century, dunce. The Ottoman Turks, who controlled Palestine, gave Jewish immigrants permission to do so. .Jews purchased land from Arabs
The Palestine Mandate permits Jews to live in the area.

So, retard, once, again, you do not know shit.

"The Arabs invaded in the 7th century"
True

"The Ottoman Turks, who controlled Palestine, gave Jewish immigrants permission to do so."
True

"Jews purchased land from Arabs"
True about 7%

"The Palestine Mandate permits Jews to live in the area."
True

As I said before, Palestine has been the homeland of the Jews and Jews still live in Palestine. Some have been there since the beginning of time.

There is no country called Palestine, you moron.

The Arabs invaded in the 7th century, dunce. The Ottoman Turks, who controlled Palestine, gave Jewish immigrants permission to do so. .Jews purchased land from Arabs
The Palestine Mandate permits Jews to live in the area.

So, retard, once, again, you do not know shit.

"The Arabs invaded in the 7th century"
True

"The Ottoman Turks, who controlled Palestine, gave Jewish immigrants permission to do so."
True

"Jews purchased land from Arabs"
True about 7%

"The Palestine Mandate permits Jews to live in the area."
True

As I said before, Palestine has been the homeland of the Jews and Jews still live in Palestine. Some have been there since the beginning of time.

There is no country called Palestine, you moron.

So, you are saying that there is not and never was a country called Palestine. That the League of Nations set up all of the Palestinian Mandate, except Jordan, as the homeland of the Jews, i.e. Israel. That all of Palestine is sovereign Israeli territory and all Israeli settlements anywhere are legal.

So, you are saying that there is not and never was a country called Palestine. That the League of Nations set up all of the Palestinian Mandate, except Jordan, as the homeland of the Jews, i.e. Israel. That all of Palestine is sovereign Israeli territory and all Israeli settlements anywhere are legal.

It's the "Palestine" Mandate, not the "Palestinian" Mandate, moron. Learning the actual name of the document would be an excellent start for you, fool.

Palestine has merely been a geographical territory, not a country, retard.

The original Palestine Mandate included "eastern Palestine" (Jordan) as the Jewish homeland, you ignorant dumbass.

It's the "Palestine" Mandate, not the "Palestinian" Mandate, moron. Learning the actual name of the document would be an excellent start for you, fool.

The original Palestine Mandate included "eastern Palestine" (Jordan) as the Jewish homeland, you ignorant dumbass.

Well excuuuuuuuse me. All you claim doesn't matter though because it never happened.

Well excuuuuuuuse me. All you claim doesn't matter though because it never happened.

So the Ottoman Empire never lost WWI?
Or do you mean the Arab invaders never attacked the Eastern Roman provinces of Palaestina?
Or do you mean you will ignore any fact that does not fit your little fantasy world where Arabs murdering children is a "good" thing.

You are unable to factually refute me. Granted, you are severely mentally impaired, but, still.

Tinhead lives in another dimension.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

That is very courageous of you. :cuckoo:

What would a gutless Zionist apologist turd like you know about courage bro? ~BH

Being surrounded by 350 million Arab savages takes more guts than you'll ever have, you little coward.

Don't worry; you won't be there much longer. :)

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today,
Tomorrow will be dying.

That is very courageous of you. :cuckoo:

What would a gutless Zionist apologist turd like you know about courage bro? ~BH

Being surrounded by 350 million Arab savages takes more guts than you'll ever have, you little coward.

Anna Balzer, an American Jew, traveled the Middle East and made lots of friends.

Amira Hass, an Israeli Jew, has been living in Gaza and the West Bank for decades without problems.

Jews visit Palestine regularly. Many are invited by the Palestinians to live in their homes for the duration of their stay.

I think if you have a problem it is because YOU have a problem.

Anna Balzer, an American Jew, traveled the Middle East and made lots of friends.

Amira Hass, an Israeli Jew, has been living in Gaza and the West Bank for decades without problems.

Jews visit Palestine regularly. Many are invited by the Palestinians to live in their homes for the duration of their stay.

Retard, Anna Baltzer, not "Balzer", you dumb shit, and Amira Hass are pro-Palestinian.

Jews are not permitted to live in Gaza. It is illegal for Gazans to sell land to a Jew, punishable by hanging. Several Pallies have been hanged.

Once, again, you prove what an ignorant moron you are.

Retard, Anna Baltzer, not "Balzer", you dumb shit, and Amira Hass are pro-Palestinian.

Jews are not permitted to live in Gaza. It is illegal for Gazans to sell land to a Jew, punishable by hanging. Several Pallies have been hanged.

"Retard, Anna Baltzer, not "Balzer", you dumb shit, and Amira Hass are pro-Palestinian."

So!

"Jews are not permitted to live in Gaza. It is illegal for Gazans to sell land to a Jew, punishable by hanging."

Could you cite that law?

"Retard, Anna Baltzer, not "Balzer", you dumb shit, and Amira Hass are pro-Palestinian."

So!

So, you're a dumb shit who does not even know the correct name of someone he's referencing.

"Jews are not permitted to live in Gaza. It is illegal for Gazans to sell land to a Jew, punishable by hanging."

Could you cite that law?

Do your homework, retard. I'm not your free tutor.

FYI.

A number of laws appear to have been employed by the Palestinian Authority in its attempts to limit the spread of settlements. In 1997, the PA announced that it would seek the death penalty for Palestinians selling land to Jews or Israelis pursuant to a 1973 Jordanian statute known as the "Law for Preventing the Sale of Immoveable Property to the Enemy".[11] Under this statute, "the enemy" is defined as

... any man or judicial body [corporation] of Israeli citizenship living in Israel or acting on its behalf.[11]

Palestinian Land Laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't find anything on Jews who are Palestinian citizens. It appears that they do own property.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
FYI.

A number of laws appear to have been employed by the Palestinian Authority in its attempts to limit the spread of settlements. In 1997, the PA announced that it would seek the death penalty for Palestinians selling land to Jews or Israelis pursuant to a 1973 Jordanian statute known as the "Law for Preventing the Sale of Immoveable Property to the Enemy".[11] Under this statute, "the enemy" is defined as

... any man or judicial body [corporation] of Israeli citizenship living in Israel or acting on its behalf.[11]

I can't find anything on Jews who are Palestinian citizens. It appears that they do own property.

Do Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries also forbid Jews in an attempt to limit settlements, shit-for-brains?

FYI.

Do Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries also forbid Jews in an attempt to limit settlements, shit-for-brains?

Irrelevant! However, it is not unusual for countries to ban foreign ownership of property.

FYI.

Irrelevant! However, it is not unusual for countries to ban foreign ownership of property.

Dummy, Jordan and Saudi Arabia prohibit Jewish citizenship. You get dumber and dumber with each post.

Israel does not deny any Israeli ownership of property.

Thus, you, once, again, are a total idiot.

Dummy, Jordan and Saudi Arabia prohibit Jewish citizenship. You get dumber and dumber with each post.

Israel does not deny any Israeli ownership of property.

Thus, you, once, again, are a total idiot.

And Palestine does not deny any Palestinian ownership of property. And I doubt that Palestinian citizens of Israel can purchase property.

Forum List

Back