Hamas wants ICC to judge 'Zionist war criminals'

Irrelevant! However, it is not unusual for countries to ban foreign ownership of property.

Dummy, Jordan and Saudi Arabia prohibit Jewish citizenship. You get dumber and dumber with each post.

Israel does not deny any Israeli ownership of property.

Thus, you, once, again, are a total idiot.

And Palestine does not deny any Palestinian ownership of property. And I doubt that Palestinian citizens of Israel can purchase property.

Retard, there is no country called Palestine. You're deflecting because, once again, you prove to be a fool. Gaza denies Jewish citizenship and ownership of property. The Arab section of the West Bank, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other Arab entities deny Jewish citizenship and land ownership.

I'm happy you are not in my family, you sad, mentally deficient idiot.

Irrelevant! However, it is not unusual for countries to ban foreign ownership of property.

Dummy, Jordan and Saudi Arabia prohibit Jewish citizenship. You get dumber and dumber with each post.

Israel does not deny any Israeli ownership of property.

Thus, you, once, again, are a total idiot.

And Palestine does not deny any Palestinian ownership of property. And I doubt that Palestinian citizens of Israel can purchase property.

There is no Palestine nor Palestinian citizens.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

That is very courageous of you. :cuckoo:

What would a gutless Zionist apologist turd like you know about courage bro? ~BH

Being surrounded by 350 million Arab savages takes more guts than you'll ever have, you little coward.

I served my Country you gutless little swine behind a keyboard! My Grandfather liberated your brothers in his ancesteral homeland of Germany because he was an American! Course, you don't speak for all Jews, only the Godless kind!

Being surrounded by people who you treat worse than The Nazis treated your kind is a hypocritical reality that will soon be exposed to the World and dealt with. You are a spineless maggot who's rulers have purchased honor through hand outs from gutless, bought off politicians here in the West. You filthy cowardly bottomfeeder. Just like the cowards who attacked The USS Liberty! Your time is coming.......

th_TcrTeutonicCrusader.jpg
~BH

Last edited:
What would a gutless Zionist apologist turd like you know about courage bro? ~BH

Being surrounded by 350 million Arab savages takes more guts than you'll ever have, you little coward.

I served my Country you gutless little swine behind a keyboard! My Grandfather liberated your brothers in his ancesteral homeland of Germany because he was an American! Course, you don't speak for all Jews, only the Godless kind!

Being surrounded by people who you treat worse than The Nazis treated your kind is a hypocritical reality that will soon be exposed to the World and dealt with. You are a spineless maggot who's rulers have purchased honor through hand outs from gutless, bought off politicians here in the West. You filthy cowardly bottomfeeder. Just like the cowards who attacked The USS Liberty! Your time is coming.......

~BH

You're nothing but a sniveling little worm. I stomp on you, wimp.

~BH

Wow, Big words from a big dipshit? I feel so defeated Marc39. You know what the real God honest truth is my friend? Without guys like me, you're gone bro. Bet on it, or wise the fuck up before it's too late. :eusa_whistle:

Course, if we Americans eventually fall I am sure that Red China will treat you much better than we ever did you stupid brain-dead, politically suicidal moron. ~BH

Last edited:

~BH

Wow, Big words from a big dipshit? I feel so defeated Marc39. You know what the real God honest truth is my friend? Without guys like me, you're gone bro. Bet on it, or wise the fuck up before it's too late. :eusa_whistle:

Course, if we Americans eventually fall I am sure that Red China will treat you much better than we ever did you stupid brain-dead, politically suicidal moron. ~BH

I just swatted you, you stupid little flea.

But...but...but...there never was a Palestine. Or so says the propaganda.

"In classical or contemporary terms, it is also the common name for the area west of the Jordan River. The boundaries of two new states were laid down within the territory of the British Mandate, Palestine and Transjordan."

"To the Palestinian people who view Palestine as their homeland, its boundaries are those of the British Mandate excluding the Transjordan, as described in the Palestinian National Charter."

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those borders have never changed. The borders of Palestine are the same as they were in 1922.

I just swatted you, you stupid little flea.

You are defeated by me. I own you, bitch.

But...but...but...there never was a Palestine. Or so says the propaganda.

Arab propaganda, right?
Professor Philip Hitti, eminent modern Arab historian, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

D'oh.

I love Coins.

Ever seen this one?

500+ Years before the Birth of Mohammed:

AN56124495-oz.jpg

FIRST REVOLT. 66-70 A.D.

Shekel. Year 3 (68/9 A.D.). Omer cup with pearled rim, base raised by projections at each end, "Shekel of Israel," "Year 3" above.
Rv.
Three pomegranates, "Jerusalem the Holy." 13.93 grams. Hendin 662, AJC II.261.18. Dark tone. Close to Extremely Fine. (1,250-1,750)

AN56124495-rz.jpg

-
From a sale of Ancient coins Last years at Stacks. Lots of The Tallent and Belzberg Collections | Auctions | Stack's
-

Last edited:
I love Coins.

Ever seen this one?

500+ Years before the Birth of Mohammed:

AN56124495-oz.jpg

FIRST REVOLT. 66-70 A.D.

Shekel. Year 3 (68/9 A.D.). Omer cup with pearled rim, base raised by projections at each end, "Shekel of Israel," "Year 3" above. Rv.
Three pomegranates, "Jerusalem the holy." 13.93 grams. Hendin 662, AJC II.261.18. Dark tone. Close to Extremely Fine. (1,250-1,750)

AN56124495-rz.jpg

-
From a sale of Ancient coins Last years at Stacks. Lots of The Tallent and Belzberg Collections | Auctions | Stack's
-

You mean, Muhammad the pirate and pedophile?

Forum List

Back