Hamas 'monsters' threatened any child who cried w/ rifles, forced them to watch videos of Oct. 7 - "freedom fighters"

so true----it's like saying---"I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CATHOLICS"----
it's just their christmas trees and rosary beads that DISGUST ME
Ot worse: The problem is with the Catholics’ RELIGION, not the Catholics themselves.

chrome_screenshot_1701193378669.png

The world is showing it's outrage against what the Zionists have been doing to the Palestinian people for many years.

This war holds promise we've never seen before, to change that. There's never been a better prospect of a solution for the Palestinians.
Wow. Just ... wow.

Wow. Just ... wow.
I know Rawley, nothing but American and Zionist propaganda seems possible.

But you're living in an insulated small circle in which you're not paying attention to what the rest of the world is saying now.

The 80 year old sympathy for the Zionists has run out and we're all left to counting up the score between the Zionists and the Palestinian people.

I know Rawley, nothing but American and Zionist propaganda seems possible.

But you're living in an insulated small circle in which you're not paying attention to what the rest of the world is saying now.

The 80 year old sympathy for the Zionists has run out and we're all left to counting up the score between the Zionists and the Palestinian people.
Backatcha. Hopefully your world of Jew haters is small, but the number in the Democrat party in this country is quite disturbing.

In regard to the "Palestinian people" You must have noticed by now that even Muslim majority countries don't want them.

..between the Zionists and the Palestinian people.
What an erroneous sentence "between the Zionists and the Palestinian people" .

It's either Zionists vs Arabists / Zionists vs lslamists.

or

Israelis vs Arabs / (or in term) "Palestinians" (exclusively on the grandchildren of immigrant Arabs in the area, post 1967).

Zionism is an ideology, not a "people."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back