Confirmed: Hamas is Starving the Hostages to Death

Weatherman2020 said:
Fascists gotta fascist. The remaining will come out as Auschwitz survivors assuming they come out.​

Did you hear about the baby that Hamas has handed over to another jihad group? Located in a city the IDF will obliterate, when hostilities resume.

Hamas, playing the psychological game......as usual

Weatherman2020 said:
Fascists gotta fascist. The remaining will come out as Auschwitz survivors assuming they come out.​

Did you hear about the baby that Hamas has handed over to another jihad group? Located in a city the IDF will obliterate, when hostilities resume.

that's the ten month old Kfir and his little brother ariel. I've kept those children and their mother in my prayers since they were taken.

that's the ten month old Kfir and his little brother ariel. I've kept those children and their mother in my prayers since they were taken.

Remember this image?

E7BBD512-8CCE-4BB0-BF83-8CAD1D339DDD.jpeg

Fascists gotta fascist. The remaining will come out as Auschwitz survivors assuming they come out.
Surprised to see that you are that Gullible and swallow rather amateur propaganda .
The Freedom Fighters have displayed outstanding back planning and field competence so far .
The likelihood of them allowing such stupidity to tarnish their clear overall highly successful strategy is around the zero mark .

Surprised to see that you are that Gullible and swallow rather amateur propaganda .
The Freedom Fighters have displayed outstanding back planning and field competence so far .
The likelihood of them allowing such stupidity to tarnish their clear overall highly successful strategy is around the zero mark .
Hamas is proud they murder their own children.

IMG_8232.jpeg

Hamas, in the early days of the abductions, posted pictures and videos of them playing with and cuddling babies and toddlers.
oh yes. i remember that. i hadn't seen the one with this cretin holding the little red haired brothers. I hope the terrorist bastard is already blasted to pieces if not, then soon. Still waiting on the explosions of the reuters/ap reporters who recorded the october 7 event.

Weatherman2020 said:

They can't win on the field of battle and they know it. Their only hope is to get other countries to stop Israel from fighting.

So pallywood is their only strategy. That and sending their cannon fodder to the slaughter while hoping to take civilians along with them.

\

oh yes. i remember that. i hadn't seen the one with this cretin holding the little red haired brothers. I hope the terrorist bastard is already blasted to pieces if not, then soon. Still waiting on the explosions of the reuters/ap reporters who recorded the october 7 event.

There are too many separate factions involved.

Less of the west since October 7th. That was too blatant for even lefties, at least the closer to normal ones.

Look at all the leftist Jews in the US realizing their fellow travelers hate their guts.
They keep making that mistake.

You should never stop looking over your shoulder.

Forum List

Back