"Hamas' mission: Taking over western countries, create Islamic Caliphate"

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Not from an Israeli "propaganda". From the mouth of the most accurate source: Hamas wishes to kill the innocent, to create Islamic rule over more than just Israel. Hamas teaches that innocent blood must be spilled for 'the cause'

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakxXN5Z-XI#t=92[/ame]

So they can turn it into a backward shithole, good luck Hamas, you'll need it in Heaven, there are not enough virgins to go around..

I'm waiting for Rosie. [MENTION=38243]irosie91[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Not from an Israeli "propaganda". From the mouth of the most accurate source: Hamas wishes to kill the innocent, to create Islamic rule over more than just Israel. Hamas teaches that innocent blood must be spilled for 'the cause'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakxXN5Z-XI#t=92
More propaganda BS and demonization.

You're disgusting, Lipbush, you really are.

So what are you saying exactly, Billo? That the production that Lipush presented was fake?

So what are you saying exactly, Billo? That the production that Lipush presented was fake?
It was definitely a production.

There's probably some truth to what the Son of Hamas is saying, but its certainly not the reality today.

This is just another racist, fuck muslims thread.
What do you care, Mahmud?

Bill shut a door on your head maybe then you could think straight..you are so fucked up I'm running out of solutions for your stupidities.

Bill shut a door on your head maybe then you could think straight..you are so fucked up I'm running out of solutions for your stupidities.

Don't bother fathoming him out. Just accept he is a filthy Islamic supporter and move on. Arguing with the likes of Billo, Sherri, Sunni etc is useless as they show what filthy scum their views are with everything they type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KakxXN5Z-XI#t=92
More propaganda BS and demonization.

You're disgusting, Lipbush, you really are.

Mosab Hassan Yusuf is son of Hamas leader. He saved dozens of both Israeli and Palestinian lives.

How many lives have you saved, Billo?

You probably did some overly-awesome thing to call me, who points out the kindnass of someone who knows what they're talking about, disgusting.

Another pawn of Hamas, is that what you are?

figures.

There's probably some truth to what the Son of Hamas is saying, but its certainly not the reality today.

How did you reach that conclusion?

Did I say something about Muslims because they're muslims?

I quotes someone who believes Hamas abuses the religion of Islam for their own agenda.

And that someone lived that life.

How would you know what is the reality, anyway?

That guy lived all his life among Hamas' men! he knows what it means better than anyone.

Here comes Billo saying- "Screw that guy! I know better!"

"Based on what?!"

"Based on TV, and newspapers, and books! and? who cares, I don't know jack, but FUCK ISRAEL! that is what all the cool kids say nowdays!"

How would you know what is the reality, anyway?

That guy lived all his life among Hamas' men! he knows what it means better than anyone.

Here comes Billo saying- "Screw that guy! I know better!"

"Based on what?!"

"Based on TV, and newspapers, and books! and? who cares, I don't know jack, but FUCK ISRAEL! that is what all the cool kids say nowdays!"
That's what all the cool Jews say. It even has a nice ring to it..........Fuck Israel!

People say that because what your country is doing right now, is pretty fucked.

How many lives have you saved, Billo?
I'm saving yours right now and you don't seem to be saying, "Thank you".

Only thing you're "saving" is a virgin in heaven, maybe after you'll finally die you'll get some.
Thanks to people like you millions were killed, and not only Jews, you little war raging insect, oh oops I forgot no comparisons.. the insects society is now offended...

Forum List

Back