Hamas loses it- Code red in Nes Tziyona, Bet Shemesh, Rehovot, Ashdod, Gan Yavne

when I was a little kid----and tried to play VOLLEYBALL-----the lady who ran the playground
would give me an assist on my "SERVE"-----I could not make it over the net from that distance.
I would pop it to her and she back hand punched it over the net. I have a wonderful idea-----
a MACHINE that back hands in coming missiles from Gaza-----over to west bank pali
villages. Am I not brilliant? maybe they can be backhanded to wherever Hezbollah
is hiding out

Do you mean a "wormhole" in time and space that will place the rocket in Ramallah just as the P.A. is sitting down to a lunch of Lobster and Southern Fried Chicken. Should cause some problems for all sides when the gazan rockets kill west bank Palestinian women and children

1545814_803786192977586_6478147925850552994_n.jpg

Hamas' rockets approach central Israel, as alarms are triggered in multiple cities. Iron Dome fires rockets in Rehovot.

Hamas has to aswer for this crime against millions of civilians!

They will stand beside the many zionazi war criminals :evil:

Expect Hezbollah, things seem to be ready for a spiraling war...

Indeed, its all been one way traffic, time for the zionazis to be hit for six, they must have manners put on them for all their war crimes :mad:

Forum List

Back