Hamas leader among dead in air raid

lol... typical twaddle... when people shoot missiles at other people and then put their children in harm's way, sometimes those children get hurt. It would be stupid to celebrate it, but it does't affect the ultimate necessity of stopping the garbage who are lobbing missiles.

Jillian, I suggest you read some of David's posts.

If you wonder why anyone at all would distrust Jews faster then they get up in the morning, it's people like him.

Me? I could give two fucks since I don't believe one word that comes out of his whacko mouth.

But the fact that NOBODY on your side has condemned him says volumes I must admit. (And when I say your side, I mean the ones who are loudly for Israel in this conflict by far).

lol... typical twaddle... when people shoot missiles at other people and then put their children in harm's way, sometimes those children get hurt. It would be stupid to celebrate it, but it does't affect the ultimate necessity of stopping the garbage who are lobbing missiles.
i guess ang doesnt have a problem when Hamas TARGETS children that are no where near a military position

really bad karma, david.... wish yourself well...not other people bad.

yup
gotta agree with that
David has done more harm than help to your cause in some of his posts

yeah, I know. not good. I don't ever think we should stoop to the level of the people who mean us harm.

Jillian, I suggest you read some of David's posts.

If you wonder why anyone at all would distrust Jews faster then they get up in the morning, it's people like him.

Me? I could give two fucks since I don't believe one word that comes out of his whacko mouth.

But the fact that NOBODY on your side has condemned him says volumes I must admit. (And when I say your side, I mean the ones who are loudly for Israel in this conflict by far).
read ^^^^^^

Put them in harm's way? What are you talking about? They have no where to go. They don't have country homes. They are trapped in the world's largest most densely populated human holding pen.

It is garbage who is lobbing missiles, garbage on both sides of the fence.

14 killed , 9 of them were children !!!

may their souls rest in peace : (

gaza072006.jpg

One way to look at it is that it is nine less children who will be coerced into strapping bombs around their bodies so that they may blow themselves up to kill a few more innocent people.

Isn't it amazing how these people can feel so horrible about losing a child, yet they teach their kids to commit suicide in the name of Allah? Maybe if they valued all life as much as they say they do of a small child, then all of this killing would stop.

Put them in harm's way? What are you talking about? They have no where to go. They don't have country homes. They are trapped in the world's largest most densely populated human holding pen.

It is garbage who is lobbing missiles, garbage on both sides of the fence.
so, how many rocket attacks must Israel endure before they are justified in your eyes of responding?

So it's okay to punish children for the crimes of their parents?

No, Israel isn't aiming at children so your argument makes no sense. If Israel would be aiming at children then yes then it would be fair to say it is "punishing" the children for the crimes of their parents.

Last edited:

I think a few of us here have been wondering about that.

read ^^^^^^

She admits he's "done some more harm then good" and to not wish bad upon others.

What about other posts like "Atheists have no rights."

:confused:

Or the ton of other posts? And besides, all she has done is admit a fact, not condemn him.

Thank you.

See that Robert?? I'm guessing you have an apology for me and appropriate rep? :eusa_whistle:

It was about time , jillian. I was amazed the other day when David made one of his many truly outrageously racist remarks and you tried to just sweep it under the rug saying he was a little on the dramatic side or something. It really made me wonder about you.

Thank you.

See that Robert?? I'm guessing you have an apology for me and appropriate rep? :eusa_whistle:

The price is wrong Jillian.

Read my post above. If that's "condemning" someone for their words, then I dunno what you consider condemning.

She admits he's "done some more harm then good" and to not wish bad upon others.

What about other posts like "Atheists have no rights."

Or the ton of other posts? And besides, all she has done is admit a fact, not condemn him.

:confused:

I didn't see it. Pretty silly thing to say, though. But does David speak for me? I don't think so. Or is there some common jew DNA that is supposed to make him represent me?

Again, where's my apology?

It was about time , jillian. I was amazed the other day when David made one of his many truly outrageously racist remarks and you tried to just sweep it under the rug saying he was a little on the dramatic side or something. It really made me wonder about you.

says the person who defends pedophiles and terrorists. lol...

do me a favor, worry about your own morality.

i guess ang doesnt have a problem when Hamas TARGETS children that are no where near a military position

Now you sound like Tardo Sarge. If you want to attack me DiveCon, please at least attack me for things I've actually said.

I didn't see it. Pretty silly thing to say, though. But does David speak for me? I don't think so.

Again, where's my apology?

You didn't see it? Bullshit.

There will be no apology as you haven't condemned him.

Besides, don't give me the bullshit "you didn't see it".

If I said "I hate the Jews and they should have no rights" on any thread in this forum, you'd be on it faster then the speed of light.

YOU CHOOSE what you "want to see".

You didn't see it? Bullshit.

There will be no apology as you haven't condemned him.

Besides, don't give me the bullshit "you didn't see it".

If I said "I hate the Jews and they should have no rights" on any thread in this forum, you'd be on it faster then the speed of light.

YOU CHOOSE what you "want to see".

Whatever... let me know when you condemn terrorists and we'll talk.

People get so freaking dumb on this issue.

Forum List

Back