Hamas leader among dead in air raid

Now you sound like Tardo Sarge. If you want to attack me DiveCon, please at least attack me for things I've actually said.
well, you seem to only care when its Israel
if you understand the situation, you would know that the Hamas leaders WANT the civilian deaths and you are being MANIPULATED by them

Whatever... let me know when you condemn terrorists and we'll talk.

People get so freaking dumb on this issue.

Like you. I already condemned the terrorists you idiot.

I already said killing innocent children and people was one of the worst crimes possible.

But once again, do you decide to listen? No, YOU HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Plain and fucking simple.

What's next Jill? Gonna call me an antisemite? That seems to be the tactic around here when someone disagrees that Israel is perfect or that one of their supporters might be batshit insane.

You never directly condemned David and that convo of Dive is no evidence of condemning David for his words.

All you admit is his posts have done a "more harm then good."

People need to stop using so much emotion on this issue and more logic.

Last edited:
Like you. I already condemned the terrorists you idiot.

I already said killing innocent children and people was one of the worst crimes possible.

But once again, do you decide to listen? No, YOU HEAR WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Plain and fucking simple.

What's next Jill? Gonna call me an antisemite? That seems to be the tactic around here when someone disagrees that Israel is perfect or that one of their supporters might be batshit insane.

You never directly condemned David and that convo of Dive is no evidence of condemning David for all his words.

All you admit is his posts have done a "more harm then good."

People need to stop using so much emotion on this issue and more logic.

I do so love that pre-emptive "are you going to call me an anti-semite" thing that you guys do on this issue. last i checked, i never called you an anti-semite.

but there are an awful lot of people on this board who are. Where is YOUR condemnation? Do you spend your time following around sunni and his friends talking about how disgusting and vile they are?

didn't think so.

and since you made it personal, you're not out of elementary school long enough to call me an idiot....

One way to look at it is that it is nine less children who will be coerced into strapping bombs around their bodies so that they may blow themselves up to kill a few more innocent people.

Yep, kill the kids before they commit a crime. :cuckoo:

All I can say is I've seen a lot of bizarre justifications for killing innocent children but not hardly a drop of compassion for them or their parents, many of whom may not even be Hamas supporters.

Yep, kill the kids before they commit a crime. :cuckoo:

All I can say is I've seen a lot of bizarre justifications for killing innocent children but not hardly a drop of compassion for them or their parents, many of whom may not even be Hamas supporters.
they likely arent
which is why they were likely forced to be human shields for Hamas instalations

really bad karma, david.... wish yourself well...not other people bad.

Were you on a bus that blew up in the early 2000s during their intafada? Do you have any idea what that's like? They packed their bombs with extra screws to cause as much carnage as possible. And Ahmed Yassin was the man responsible for all of this.

I will not hesitate, EVER, to wish Ahmed Yassin burns in hell. Even though Jews don't believe in hell, perhaps God vanquished his soul. Whatever the most tortorous punishment for a soul could be, he's earned it. The most bloody suicide bombings in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and other Israeli cities. This animal is...excuse me... WAS a mass murderer. No punishment would EVER be enough for this son of a bitch.

Here's a look at his handy-work.

List of Hamas suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The man who fired those hellfire missiles in the chooper at him is a hero and should run for Prime Minister one day.

Last edited:
Were you on a bus that blew up in the early 2000s during their intafada? Do you have any idea what that's like? They packed their bombs with extra screws to cause as much carnage as possible. And Ahmed Yassin was the man responsible for all of this.

I will not hesitate, EVER, to wish Ahmed Yassin burns in hell. Even though Jews don't believe in hell, perhaps God vanquished his soul. Whatever the most tortorous punishment for a soul could be, he's earned it. The most bloody suicide bombings in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and other Israeli cities. This animal is a mass murderer. No punishment would EVER be enough for this son of a bitch.

Here's a look at his handy-work.

List of Hamas suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't need to be a drama queen with me. I know the history. But it doesn't justify dehumanizing people. That makes you no better than they are.

I do so love that pre-emptive "are you going to call me an anti-semite" thing that you guys do on this issue. last i checked, i never called you an anti-semite.

but there are an awful lot of people on this board who are. Where is YOUR condemnation? Do you spend your time following around sunni and his friends talking about how disgusting and vile they are?

didn't think so.

Well no, I only ask because Dive "grouped me" with them last night and a few others have called me one. So it seems like standard procedure when someone who dares say something else.

There are several anti-semites on this board, I've already condemned them long ago.

Once again, YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE.

I wouldn't know about Sunni and his friends prior to this on THIS certain forum (the Israel one) because I never came to it because of people like Sunni, Dive, Sunni, and you. Too much emotion, no logic.

I've called people like Sunni out for what they are long ago. Sunni is merely trying to get attention, and giving it to him is only adding fuel to the fire. He is trying to get under people's skin, and does it very well.

People like David are simply batshit insane.

But then again Jillian, you do realize this. Stop playing stupid and naive, doesn't work.

By the way? I love how you tried to turn all back around on me. I'm not the one giving Sunni pos rep or agreeing with him. I already condemned people who spew hate on this board once again a very long time ago.

But as always Jill, you see what you want and ignore the rest.

You don't need to be a drama queen with me. I know the history. But it doesn't justify dehumanizing people. That makes you no better than they are.

Now see, that's the kind of post I was waiting for.

No, Israel isn't aiming at children so your argument makes no sense. If Israel would be aiming at children then yes then it would be fair to say it is "punishing" the children for the crimes of their parents.

Israel knows exactly what at targets they are aiming. They know they are killing children. They also have weapons far more powerful and modern than Hamas has.

If this is an eye for an eye thing, then Israel is way ahead of Hamas.

It's not an eye for an eye. It's removing Hamas' ability to fire these rockets and threaten Israel's people. Once their ability is removed, no matter how it happens, then Israel will stop. And not until then.

Well no, I only ask because Dive "grouped me" with them last night and a few others have called me one. So it seems like standard procedure when someone who dares say something else.

There are several anti-semites on this board, I've already condemned them long ago.

Once again, YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE.

I wouldn't know about Sunni and his friends prior to this on THIS certain forum (the Israel one) because I never came to it because of people like Sunni, Dive, Sunni, and you. Too much emotion, no logic.

I've called people like Sunni out for what they are long ago. Sunni is merely trying to get attention, and giving it to him is only adding fuel to the fire. He is trying to get under people's skin, and does it very well.

People like David are simply batshit insane.

But then again Jillian, you do realize this. Stop playing stupid and naive, doesn't work.

By the way? I love how you tried to turn all back around on me. I'm not the one giving Sunni pos rep or agreeing with him. I already condemned people who spew hate on this board once again a very long time ago.

But as always Jill, you see what you want and ignore the rest.
stop lying, i didnt do any such thing
i said you were using the same tactics as they do
and you were
when i asked for proof of an unprovoked attack, you came with the USS Liberty incident
that is a classic antisemite move
again, if you dont want to be associated with antisemites, dont use their tactics

I get more support on boards with KKK and Nazi members for Israel than I get on here. Damn liberals.

Then you wonder why people condemn your whacko ass.

David, just because people disagree with you doesn't make them Liberals.

But you're too busy trying to take away Atheists rights and getting ready to blow yourself up in the name of the Children of Israel to care aren't you?

Israel_bus_bomb.jpg

prophetofdoom.net

imagine if this were a bus in an American city, would some here still be making excuses for those assholes over there who dance in the streets when Americans and others are targeted for terrorism?

GR49_hamas_bomb2.jpg

asininity.com

sometimes Hanson is right on the money
Reason doesn't work

Victor David Hanson gets to the essence of the current conflict with radical Islam. He writes:

Quite simply, Islam is not in need of a reformation, but of a civil war in the Middle East, since the jihadists cannot be reasoned with, only defeated. Only with their humiliation, will come a climate of tolerance and reform, when berated and beaten-down moderates can come out of the shadows.

dear dooshes, stop supporting and defending jihadists, please?

Israel knows exactly what at targets they are aiming. They know they are killing children. They also have weapons far more powerful and modern than Hamas has.
they also have weapons far more powerful than they are using

stop lying, i didnt do any such thing
i said you were using the same tactics as they do
and you were
when i asked for proof of an unprovoked attack, you came with the USS Liberty incident
that is a classic antisemite move
again, if you dont want to be associated with antisemites, dont use their tactics

You said I used their tactics, that's called grouping.

And just because some antisemites do it, doesn't make it a "classic antisemite move."

I'm going to take the word of our soldiers over Israel's.

Oh, and antisemites happen to come to this board. Guess that makes it antisemite to come here? No, course not.

But that's the logic you're using.

Forum List

Back