Hamas: Here to stay

Why are you posting a video of Hamas? They are behind all of the suicide bombings. Instead of posting counter-productive youtubes, you should be posting some of the articles about the PA's tremendous push right now for the world to recognize a Palestinian state on the West Bank!

Why are you posting a video of Hamas? They are behind all of the suicide bombings. Instead of posting counter-productive youtubes, you should be posting some of the articles about the PA's tremendous push right now for the world to recognize a Palestinian state on the West Bank!

I have done that.

BTW, The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago. You need to update your propaganda.

I have done that.

BTW, The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago. You need to update your propaganda.

Indeed. The wall we built keeps them out. Now they can only explode themselves at the border and kill our soldiers rather than our children which they used to do before we build the wall.

Now they want to come back in.

Yeah, right....

Click

I have done that.

Indeed. The wall we built keeps them out. Now they can only explode themselves at the border and kill our soldiers rather than our children which they used to do before we build the wall.

Now they want to come back in.

Yeah, right....

Click

Hamas is active inside Israel. Israel's land grab wall cannot keep them out.

And we learn much more from them being there than they do about us.

Which is why they are there...

Mr. Tinmore, what is your solution for Jerusalem?

I believe in the one state solution. Jerusalem would be open for anybody to live anywhere they want.

sure you want a one-state solution... and yet you're just fine with the dozen muslim countries surrounding the one jewish one.

but it's not like you're anti-semitic or anything.

Mr. Tinmore, what is your solution for Jerusalem?

I believe in the one state solution. Jerusalem would be open for anybody to live anywhere they want.

sure you want a one-state solution... and yet you're just fine with the dozen muslim countries surrounding the one jewish one.

but it's not like you're anti-semitic or anything.

I have heard that there are about 3000 Jews living in Palestine who are not Israeli settlers. They live there by choice. Some even work in the Palestinian government. Twenty minutes in a U-Haul and they could be living in Israel. But they won't move.

Why not?

There are Jews living in Israel who want to move to Palestine to be Palestinian citizens.

Hmmm, interesting.

A Catholic woman is the mayor of Ramallah. Her support by Hamas helped her win that seat. In the "Unity Government" with Hamas leader, Ismail Heneyh, as prime minister, there was a Christian woman in his cabinet. One of the Christian members of the PLC (parliament) won his seat on the Hamas ticket.

If not Hamas then somebody like them.

The Palestinians ARE going to spawn some organization in response to the conditions they find themselves in.

If you were a Palestinian wouldn't you?

If not Hamas then somebody like them.

The Palestinians ARE going to spawn some organization in response to the conditions they find themselves in.

If you were a Palestinian wouldn't you?

If Hamas is taken out, the next in line to fill the void would be the PFLP or Islamic Jihad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIBNRVgq59Y"]Palestinian Children Taught to Hate[/ame]
Pretty clear from here.

Hillary says that Palestinian children deserve peace than she gives Israel more bombs.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIBNRVgq59Y"]Palestinian Children Taught to Hate[/ame]

They deserve peace but their leaders give them war and she supports Israel in that war.

Makes sense from here. Not from your head PF, but that's to be expected.

That's why you have all the red love marks.

Forum List

Back