Hamas: Here to stay

Ok there are 3000 Jews living in Palestine well there are even more Muslims living in Israel.

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The difference being that the Jews in Palestine are there by choice. The Palestinians living in Israel are living under occupation. They have no choice.

I thought the Arabs living in Israel were there because they wanted to be? are you telling me Israel is stopping them from leaving?

They could leave Israel by leaving their homeland.

Israeli Arab Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh: Arabs And Muslims Run To Israel
Many Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip have a dream: to work or live in Israel. Some even say they are prepared to pay large sums of money to obtain Israeli citizenship. Others pay a lot of money to Palestinian and Jewish traffickers who help them bypass checkpoints to enter Israel in search of work and good life. These are not self-hating Palestinians. Nor are they "pro-Israel traitors" who support the Zionist movement. Many Palestinians feel that neither Fatah nor Hamas has done enough to alleviate their suffering. Many Fatah leaders who stole billions of dollars of international donations earmarked for the Palestinians have invested their fortunes in hotels, tourist resorts and real estate firms in the West. Hamas, on the other hand, prefers to spend millions of dollars on purchasing [and smuggling] large amounts of weapons, including rockets and ammunition.

It is a disgrace for Arab and Muslim dictators, particularly those who make billions of dollars from selling oil, that their constituents have to seek work and refuge in Israel and the West. It is also a disgrace for Fatah and Hamas that thousands of Palestinians cannot find jobs or a good life in the two Palestinian states in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Arab and Islamic regimes are spending billions of dollars on building new mosques and madrasas while nearly half of their people are illiterate and live under the poverty line. University graduates in these countries are forced to search for work in the West because of poor working conditions and lack of opportunities. The absence of good government, transparency, accountability and democracy in these countries is driving Arabs and Muslims to seek work and a better life not only in North America and Europe, but even in places like Israel. In many ways, these Palestinians are not different from the African immigrants who try to infiltrate Israel every day through Egypt. The immigrants come from Sudan, Ethiopia, Eretria, Nigeria and other African countries.

Like the Palestinians, the Africans are prepared to pay a lot of money to get into Israel. Egyptian traffickers charge up to $1,000 for each immigrant. But for the African immigrants, the journey is also a very dangerous one. In the past three years, Egyptian border guards have shot and killed dozens of African men and women who tried to cross the border into Israel. While the Egyptians are killing the African immigrants, Israel is providing the lucky ones who manage to cross the border with jobs, as well as medical and social services. True, Israel is not 100% perfect. But an African Muslim or Christian still prefers Israel to countries like Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran. As a "refugee" from Darfour, Sudan, who now lives in Tel Aviv, explained: "I feel more secure in the Jewish state than in Sudan or any Arab or Islamic country.
The Iconoclast - New English Review

Hamas are Palestinian patriots who have a clear mandate from the West Bank.

Hamas should be commended for providing Palestinians with medical and other social care, despite the Jews' murderous attempts to ethnically cleanse Palestine.

As Brits, we all too well remember the evil nature of Jews in that part of the world. The Irgun terrorists for starters should have been hung, drawn and quartered. Thankfully, Britain did indeed manage to kill off a considerable number of the Irgun Jewish terrorists.

God bless Britain. And I would add that Europe is united in wishing to see a liberated Palestine. We will support Israel's existence, but only on condition of a move back to the 1967 borders. Otherwise, we should regard the Jewish occupiers as terrorist vermin.

I don't think Britain has the right to be so sanctimonious. They helped create this mess in the first place by giving conflicting promises to the Jews and Arabs, back in the day. They also tore off Transjordan from the Palestine Mandate. I was at the prison in Acre where they hung Jewish dissidents. Hamas has provided some social services to the Palestinians, but by their methods, they have hurt their cause more than helped it.

Quote: Originally Posted by britishbulldog
Hamas are Palestinian patriots who have a clear mandate from the West Bank.

Hamas should be commended for providing Palestinians with medical and other social care, despite the Jews' murderous attempts to ethnically cleanse Palestine :lol::lol::lol:.

Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.

When a young Palestinian from the Gaza Strip was shot in the leg last year by Hamas during the ongoing conflict between the two main Palestinian political parties, Hamas and Fatah, he was offered treatment in both Egypt and Jordan, but instead he chose to go to Israel.

When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community:
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them [that it]s Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q[/ame]

Forum List

Back