Hamas Didn't Carry Our the Massacre --Israel Did

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is what Hamas' wants you to believe.

How many of you openly agree?

How many will take the cowards route and say "we can't know for sure"?

I'll wait for the Conspiricists to chime in. I think right now they're too afraid to run with this theory. You guys know who you are.

Most of all it depends on which side is able to sell their propaganda the best.

Right now there's no contest. The Zionist apartheid regime is even losing the American people.

The majority of Americans are loudly complaining that it's only Biden and his government that are on the side of the Zionists!

What goes around for evil apartheid and mass murder of civilians is coming around finally!

Muslim inbreeding is responsible for the mental retardation that results in this kind of flawed logic.
Anyone that hell-bent on massacring people doesn’t need to create an excuse.
Well, Hamas has provided this excuse.

I want our Israel haters to step up and tell us they agree with this. I can name several who think this. Several more who consider the possibility.

Muslim inbreeding is responsible for the mental retardation that results in this kind of flawed logic.
Anyone that hell-bent on massacring people doesn’t need to create an excuse.
Sunni Man , this is what your fellow rightwingers and Republicans think about you and your people.

Are you finally going to snap out of your political stupor and wise up?

Most of all it depends on which side is able to sell their propaganda the best.

Right now there's no contest. The Zionist apartheid regime is even losing the American people.

The majority of Americans are loudly complaining that it's only Biden and his government that are on the side of the Zionists!

What goes around for evil apartheid and mass murder of civilians is coming around finally!
May God have mercy on your soul!

This is what Hamas' wants you to believe.

How many of you openly agree?
It seems that the large majority of the world's people agree and so based on America's and the Zionists' track record on war crimes and slaughter of civilians, I tend to agree until it's proven otherwise.

I mean, what can you do with opposing propaganda? Weigh reputations?

It seems that the large majority of the world's people agree and so based on America's and the Zionists' track record on war crimes and slaughter of civilians, I tend to agree until it's proven otherwise.

You are an antisemitic piece of human excrement who would have the Jewish people burning and being gassed again

May God have mercy on your soul!
My Dogs say I'm doin pretty good.

And just like Ronald Reagan, I'm not afraid of burning in hell.

Oh, and btw, my Dogs are full of love for everybody they see. It's unconditional for them!

I try to measure up to their standards.

Last edited:
You are an antisemitic piece of human excrement who would have the Jewish people burning and being gassed again
The story goes, they are gassed first and then creamated.

Do we have to get into that? The world is managing to jump beyond that and see the reality in the present.

Dogs bless you Christian.

We atheists mean no hare and no bad will.

I doubt anyone with a brain truly believes Isreal did it. The problem is that both IDF and Mossad failed so completely without explanation. Nobody would question them missing some attacks, a small compartmentalized effort, but to miss Hamas amassing all the equipment needed, all the men needed, and all the coordination required simply doesn't add up. Israel's inability to address these failures leaves the door open for endless conspiracies. What the hell have we been paying for all these years? From the outside it looks like amateur hour in Israel.

Someone tell sunni man that a dude with fifteen wives is gonna result in lots of kissing cousins.
That inbreeding theory of yours is some funny shit but it just might be true. I mean it's really hard for me to look at people who eat dogs, inbreed and torture babies and young girls to death as normal. People who have a problem seeing anything wrong with massacring 1200 people, aren't really people at all. MAGA

I realize you are a Pakistani who may not be able to comprehend logical fallacies, but the one you just offered is called an appeal to popularity.

OF COURSE there are more of you haters than there are Jews, but that does not mean you are right because of it.

Forum List

Back