Hamas decides to go for broke

Actually it's the opposite irosie.

The fascist Israeli's planned their savage attack on Gaza to coincide with Ramadan.

Thinking it would demoralize the Palestinians.

But all it has done is strengthen the people's resolve to resist their enslavement by apartheid Israel. .. :thup:

So that Hamas chose Ramadan to launch their puny missiles is Israel's fault? I'd carpet bomb the whole place. When you have roaches, use a roach bomb, not isolated attacks.
Well aren't you special........ :lol:
I also find it funny that Hamas are such a bunch of weenies with their puny rockets. They've shot like 1000 rockets and there's yet to be an Israeli casualty. Buncha fucking losers. :lmao:

So that Hamas chose Ramadan to launch their puny missiles is Israel's fault? I'd carpet bomb the whole place. When you have roaches, use a roach bomb, not isolated attacks.
Well aren't you special........ :lol:
I also find it funny that Hamas are such a bunch of weenies with their puny rockets. They've shot like 1000 rockets and there's yet to be an Israeli casualty. Buncha fucking losers. :lmao:

Taz-----you don't get it. The followers of the rapist are very hospitable. They understand that jews want to bomb them during Ramadan So in a spirit of love
and Ramadan spirituality they said "fellow musimeeen ----lets give them a good
reason-----so first they kidnapped some kids and killed them-----then they started
shooting bombs onto Israel ----IN THE SPIRIT OF LOVE AND COOPERATION ---
they use missiles that TEND TO MISS the target.

you should learn to APPRECIATE their kindness

Actually it's the opposite irosie.

The fascist Israeli's planned their savage attack on Gaza to coincide with Ramadan.

Thinking it would demoralize the Palestinians.

But all it has done is strengthen the people's resolve to resist their enslavement by apartheid Israel. .. :thup:

The savage attack directed on Israel's civilians has been going on for months now, but escalating in the last couple of weeks. When would you suggest Israel starts to retaliate against Hamas targets then. On the other hand, no need to answer that one.

Forum List

Back