Hamas clip shows rockets fired from populated area

Hamas becomes more respectable and accepted and admired every single day that goes by. I am lifting up a Prayer to God for them right this very moment, as I write this. May God protect you and fill you with strength and power and may you all feel God's great love for you, His creation whom He loves dearly, every man, woman, and child, and all of the people of Palestine. Turn to God, put your trust and faith in God and Him alone, and follow His ways. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

And I pray for Freedom for Palestine, I do not think my country is yet to the point I will be imprisoned for such Prayers. But even if wrong about that, some things mean much more than my personal comfort or freedoms, like obeying Jesus and His commands to me, to seek to love others, as He does.

I just had to laugh at the OP, the lying and demonizing Zionist propaganda never stops coming, to deceive and mislead. That is what Satan always throws out to the masses, lies and hate to embrace.

Sherri

Is it JC or Isa you are praying to? If its Isa or, like Muslims, you believe JC and Isa to be one and the same, you do know you'd better revert soon, if you haven't already, that is, don't you?
Lol and lol again.
PS are you loving the 'demonising zionizt' poster as JC commands at the same time you are demonising and 'laughing' at him?
Hypocrite much?
what's the difference between JC and Isa? No idea what you mean.

please enlighten us

All I know is that Isa is what Indians in india call Jesus.

Is it true that muslims believe in the 2nd coming of christ but not Mo

Lipush do you expect the islamo nazi pigs and sherri to be INDIGNANT that the heroic jihadists launch rockets from the vicinity of the cradles of their infants ASSURING that return fire will blow the infants away? Do not be silly-----jihadista mamas get MONEY for every infant they sacrifice to "allah" and the islamo nazis get their PROPAGANDA BODY COUNT

irosie,

The only Nazis I see are Israeli Zionists, they learned so very much from Hitler, they learned to seek, to above all things, make their number one goal being just like him, and make killing of the innocent "others" their primary mission. And they are constantly coming up with new weapons to kill babies in Gaza with, starvation, deprivation of clean drinking water, deprivation of medicine and access to needed medical care and other basic needs , D.I.M.E., white phosphorous, bombs dropped on houses and UN shelters and schools.

All the babies and children and civilians they kill in Palestine and Lebanon, they have made an art out of killing the innocent.

And each child and innocent civilian Israel slaughters, for the past ten years or so, can be read about on Btselem's website.

The Truth about who is killing civilians in Palestine, primarily Israel, is detailed and there for all to read on Btselem's website.

Read it and weep!

Sherri

Starvation???? Well, we all know how the media adores pics of starving people, especially babies and children, so you ought to have no problem bringing a truckload of them to the board. You see, I've yet to see any pics of Palestinians suffering from STARVATION - little wonder really since they are among the best nourished people in the region and a great many of them are actually over nourished as evidenced by the quite alarming rates of obesity. But anyway, let's see yer pics, they should be easy to find, shouldn't they? Thank you in anticipation.
not in gaza they aint

last week there was a report in Ha'aretz that israel actually counted the calories of nosh they allowed into gaza and it wasn't much

before the turkish flotilla and whole world's outrage forced the cruel zios to ease their WICKED ghetto blockade of the kind that jews faced in europe

So can we assume that the huge fence that the IDF put up around Israel isn't working? Maybe now they need a roof?:dunno:

irosie,

The only Nazis I see are Israeli Zionists, they learned so very much from Hitler, they learned to seek, to above all things, make their number one goal being just like him, and make killing of the innocent "others" their primary mission. And they are constantly coming up with new weapons to kill babies in Gaza with, starvation, deprivation of clean drinking water, deprivation of medicine and access to needed medical care and other basic needs , D.I.M.E., white phosphorous, bombs dropped on houses and UN shelters and schools.

All the babies and children and civilians they kill in Palestine and Lebanon, they have made an art out of killing the innocent.

And each child and innocent civilian Israel slaughters, for the past ten years or so, can be read about on Btselem's website.

The Truth about who is killing civilians in Palestine, primarily Israel, is detailed and there for all to read on Btselem's website.

Read it and weep!

Sherri

Starvation???? Well, we all know how the media adores pics of starving people, especially babies and children, so you ought to have no problem bringing a truckload of them to the board. You see, I've yet to see any pics of Palestinians suffering from STARVATION - little wonder really since they are among the best nourished people in the region and a great many of them are actually over nourished as evidenced by the quite alarming rates of obesity. But anyway, let's see yer pics, they should be easy to find, shouldn't they? Thank you in anticipation.
not in gaza they aint

last week there was a report in Ha'aretz that israel actually counted the calories of nosh they allowed into gaza and it wasn't much

before the turkish flotilla and whole world's outrage forced the cruel zios to ease their WICKED ghetto blockade of the kind that jews faced in europe
Awwww. Maybe you shouldn't be thanking the Israelis after they totally evacuate Gaza by shooting rockets at their cities? Just a thought.

not in gaza they aint

Awwww. Maybe you shouldn't be thanking the Israelis after they totally evacuate Gaza by shooting rockets at their cities? Just a thought.
i aint shootin nothin buddy, not even your hairdryer

agree it is wicked how hamas is thankin you generous israelis for only stealin 25% of gaza then withdrawing

gazans and pals would have achieved much more with non violent resistance

and jews would have achieved more if Zion was in your USA than such a dangerous hood

The 'Zionism is always wrong' crew seems to have missed a salient point:

The evidence of HAMAS wrongdoing was provided *by HAMAS* directly.

zionism is theft

theft is always 100% wrong....unless its the starvin needing food

Hamas is also wrong

you are siamese twins

Last edited:
Arabs always caused most of their own deaths.
by being alive in the first place perhaps............then dying

No simply by being muslims and having nazi sow friends like Sherri whom they EMULATE see syria, see iraq, see pakistan see yemen------and most of all SEE HISTORY. It is true that the sherris and muslims of the world have murdered in the hundreds of millions-----hindus, christians, jews, zoroastrians ---etc etc -----but they also murder each other WHOLESALE

zionism is theft

theft is always 100% wrong....unless its the starvin needing food

Hamas is also wrong

you are siamese twins

It's obvious you're just a bored liar, you claim to be Jewish? Even Oppenheimer will say you're crazy. Try fool someone who actually buys that crap.:cool:

Hamas becomes more respectable and accepted and admired every single day that goes by. I am lifting up a Prayer to God for them right this very moment, as I write this. May God protect you and fill you with strength and power and may you all feel God's great love for you, His creation whom He loves dearly, every man, woman, and child, and all of the people of Palestine. Turn to God, put your trust and faith in God and Him alone, and follow His ways. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

And I pray for Freedom for Palestine, I do not think my country is yet to the point I will be imprisoned for such Prayers. But even if wrong about that, some things mean much more than my personal comfort or freedoms, like obeying Jesus and His commands to me, to seek to love others, as He does.

I just had to laugh at the OP, the lying and demonizing Zionist propaganda never stops coming, to deceive and mislead. That is what Satan always throws out to the masses, lies and hate to embrace.

Sherri

Is it JC or Isa you are praying to? If its Isa or, like Muslims, you believe JC and Isa to be one and the same, you do know you'd better revert soon, if you haven't already, that is, don't you?
Lol and lol again.
PS are you loving the 'demonising zionizt' poster as JC commands at the same time you are demonising and 'laughing' at him?
Hypocrite much?
what's the difference between JC and Isa? No idea what you mean.

please enlighten us

All I know is that Isa is what Indians in india call Jesus.

Is it true that muslims believe in the 2nd coming of christ but not Mo

Muslims claim that the messenger they refer to as Isa is JC, one and the same. They are fond of telling Christians and anyone who will listen that they have much in common with Christians because they too greatly revere Jesus but call him Isa. Tell me, does the following eschatological hogwash sound like they believe in the same JC to you? Isa/JC is sitting by Allah's side waiting for the time when he will return to earth and destroy all crosses, churches, synagogues and temples and kill all those who refuse to submit to the shariah law he will be imposing and all those, including His own Christians, who refuse to revert.
That is the point I was making, 'kvetch'. I never tire of being astounded that people fall for the JC/Isa baloney and that they can't be bothered to dig a little deeper when they hear of the reverence of Muslims for JC - who also didn't die on the cross and was born a Muslim. You couldn't make it up - really.

irosie,

Read it and weep!

Sherri

not in gaza they aint

Then like sherri you should have no difficulty whatsoever furnishing us with pics of all the STARVING babies. Go for it.

Very interestingly----there is lots of data in the medical journals on the medical issues of the arab population over there in Israel--et al. even more on the jewish population. What the islamo nazi pigs do with it is PLAY AROUND WITH IT-----to make it seem as if the arab muslims are being OPPRESSED About two years ago ISLAMO NAZI pigs were claiming that "BOMBING" has made the arab kids deaf-------well---no----it happens that that particular population carries a type of GENETIC DEAFNESS which is recessive and pops out lots in COUSIN MARRIAGES As to the calorie counting-----to which the board islamo nazi sow alludes so GLEEFULLY-------the medical literature has been filled with analyses of the diets and incidence of various sicknesses -----mostly diabetes in both the jewish and arab populations -----since at least the first time I picked up a copy of THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE ----which was about 40 years ago

for the record----the arab population has a fairly high incidence of diabetes M. maybe sherri can make political hay out of that fact

also ----both black americans and subsahran blacks in africa have a high incidence of HYPERTENSION want to comment on that one sherri?

Forum List

Back