Hamas clip shows rockets fired from populated area

To be fair Hamas puts pennies in the rockets. :) lol

Hamas puts shards of metal soaked in coumadin----into the bombs so that the bombs can liquefy the brains of babies for the enjoyment of those perverse pigs and sows who "pray" to their shit "god" for the success of Hamas

A clip released by Hamas Monday shows the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the terrorist group's military wing, firing rockets toward Gaza vicinity communities – from a populated area.

In the clip fast-paced shooting can be seen, probably from a multiple rocket launcher. It is clear in the video that the launching spot is surrounded by civilian structures, which could further tarnish the group's global image.

423502151795599116116no.jpg

Hamas clip shows rockets fired from populated area - Israel News, Ynetnews
Hamas hides behind its own women and children wile shooting rockets? Wow, what a surprise that is!

Hamas becomes more respectable and accepted and admired every single day that goes by. I am lifting up a Prayer to God for them right this very moment, as I write this. May God protect you and fill you with strength and power and may you all feel God's great love for you, His creation whom He loves dearly, every man, woman, and child, and all of the people of Palestine. Turn to God, put your trust and faith in God and Him alone, and follow His ways. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

And I pray for Freedom for Palestine, I do not think my country is yet to the point I will be imprisoned for such Prayers. But even if wrong about that, some things mean much more than my personal comfort or freedoms, like obeying Jesus and His commands to me, to seek to love others, as He does.

I just had to laugh at the OP, the lying and demonizing Zionist propaganda never stops coming, to deceive and mislead. That is what Satan always throws out to the masses, lies and hate to embrace.

Sherri
Sherri, you Jendeh kesafat kolfat olagh heyvoun ashkhal, praying for a terrorist organization with the blood of innocent children. You might as well pray for the Nazis or Al Queda. If anything Hamas has lost all it's standing as they are now killing their own people. Your attraction to Hamas is like flies to shit.

Last edited:
A clip released by Hamas Monday shows the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the terrorist group's military wing, firing rockets toward Gaza vicinity communities – from a populated area.

In the clip fast-paced shooting can be seen, probably from a multiple rocket launcher. It is clear in the video that the launching spot is surrounded by civilian structures, which could further tarnish the group's global image.

Hamas hides behind its own women and children wile shooting rockets? Wow, what a surprise that is!

Sure is!:D

Lipush do you expect the islamo nazi pigs and sherri to be INDIGNANT that the heroic jihadists launch rockets from the vicinity of the cradles of their infants ASSURING that return fire will blow the infants away? Do not be silly-----jihadista mamas get MONEY for every infant they sacrifice to "allah" and the islamo nazis get their PROPAGANDA BODY COUNT

Hamas puts shards of metal soaked in coumadin----into the bombs so that the bombs can liquefy the brains of babies for the enjoyment of those perverse pigs and sows who "pray" to their shit "god" for the success of Hamas

:lol::lol::lol:. Did you mistake those for the thousand ton bombs Israel uses with f,ting shrapnel if hitting someone will kill them instantly. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:. Did you mistake those for the thousand ton bombs Israel uses with f,ting shrapnel if hitting someone will kill them instantly. :lol:
Why is Baghdad Bob still posting on this message board? He informed the readers just a week or so ago that he was doing community work collecting funds for his unfortunate brethren in Syria. I imagine that was a lie on his part because I doubt he is even keeping up with the news there. Does he realize by now that thousands and thousands have been killed? We realize that he doesn't care what happens to the Christians there, but at least he should be concerned about his fellow Muslims, no matter what sect they belong to.
‘Die slowly, Christian dog’ » The Spectator

More spam from HF. It almost looks like he is held at gun point by his Zionist masters to spam and divert.

More spam from HF. It almost looks like he is held at gun point by his Zionist masters to spam and divert.
Poor Baghdad Bob, he just doesn't want anyone to know what his Muslim brethren are doing elsewhere. Meanwhile, as everyone can see, since he is always so busy on the message board when he skips home from school, he was lying to us about doing community work raising funds for the people in Syria. What he should really do is sell some of his nonsense to some Muslim comedians here in the U.S. who might pay him for what they think they can use as gags in their nightclub acts, and then he can send the money to the unfortunate people in Syria.

Lipush do you expect the islamo nazi pigs and sherri to be INDIGNANT that the heroic jihadists launch rockets from the vicinity of the cradles of their infants ASSURING that return fire will blow the infants away? Do not be silly-----jihadista mamas get MONEY for every infant they sacrifice to "allah" and the islamo nazis get their PROPAGANDA BODY COUNT

irosie,

The only Nazis I see are Israeli Zionists, they learned so very much from Hitler, they learned to seek, to above all things, make their number one goal being just like him, and make killing of the innocent "others" their primary mission. And they are constantly coming up with new weapons to kill babies in Gaza with, starvation, deprivation of clean drinking water, deprivation of medicine and access to needed medical care and other basic needs , D.I.M.E., white phosphorous, bombs dropped on houses and UN shelters and schools.

All the babies and children and civilians they kill in Palestine and Lebanon, they have made an art out of killing the innocent.

And each child and innocent civilian Israel slaughters, for the past ten years or so, can be read about on Btselem's website.

The Truth about who is killing civilians in Palestine, primarily Israel, is detailed and there for all to read on Btselem's website.

Read it and weep!

Sherri

Sherri claims that Jesus would be delighted to hide behind the cradle of an infant and shoot bombs laden with poison soaked bombs at other babies because he is "FULL OF LOVE" ------well---lets be happy that she rejects the REAL JESUS---ie the jewish one

Sherri claims that Jesus would be delighted to hide behind the cradle of an infant and shoot bombs laden with poison soaked bombs at other babies because he is "FULL OF LOVE" ------well---lets be happy that she rejects the REAL JESUS---ie the jewish one

irosie,

Why must you put words into my mouth I did not say?

And why must you attribute to Hamas acts they never engaged in?

Let's see you produce findings of human rights group to back up the allegations you made in your post, about Hamas.

I will be patiently waiting to see what you come up with.

The real Jesus was man and God, and I certainly do not reject Him, and He came to save "the world," not just any given Chosen People individuals claim membership in.

Sherri

Last edited:
Sherri, you are so funny when you pretend to care about the poor Palestinians - we all know it's an act just like your fake 'pacifism' and your gushing 'love' for anyone who has ever tried to murder a Jew....

Sherri, you are so funny when you pretend to care about the poor Palestinians - we all know it's an act just like your fake 'pacifism' and your gushing 'love' for anyone who has ever tried to murder a Jew....

Leah,

Such a typical Leah comment, you cannot respond to anything substantive I say, you just have to resort to personal and emotional and off topic attacks.

Well, the issue is not me, and your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me and has nothing to do with the issues here.

About Fake people, I see that in trolls like you who write posts like you just wrote, who use aliases and and are too big a coward to even use their own name.

Sherri

Last edited:

irosie,

The only Nazis I see are Israeli Zionists, they learned so very much from Hitler, they learned to seek, to above all things, make their number one goal being just like him, and make killing of the innocent "others" their primary mission. And they are constantly coming up with new weapons to kill babies in Gaza with, starvation, deprivation of clean drinking water, deprivation of medicine and access to needed medical care and other basic needs , D.I.M.E., white phosphorous, bombs dropped on houses and UN shelters and schools.

All the babies and children and civilians they kill in Palestine and Lebanon, they have made an art out of killing the innocent.

And each child and innocent civilian Israel slaughters, for the past ten years or so, can be read about on Btselem's website.

The Truth about who is killing civilians in Palestine, primarily Israel, is detailed and there for all to read on Btselem's website.

Read it and weep!

Sherri
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Hamas becomes more respectable and accepted and admired every single day that goes by. I am lifting up a Prayer to God for them right this very moment, as I write this. May God protect you and fill you with strength and power and may you all feel God's great love for you, His creation whom He loves dearly, every man, woman, and child, and all of the people of Palestine. Turn to God, put your trust and faith in God and Him alone, and follow His ways. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

And I pray for Freedom for Palestine, I do not think my country is yet to the point I will be imprisoned for such Prayers. But even if wrong about that, some things mean much more than my personal comfort or freedoms, like obeying Jesus and His commands to me, to seek to love others, as He does.

I just had to laugh at the OP, the lying and demonizing Zionist propaganda never stops coming, to deceive and mislead. That is what Satan always throws out to the masses, lies and hate to embrace.

Sherri

Is it JC or Isa you are praying to? If its Isa or, like Muslims, you believe JC and Isa to be one and the same, you do know you'd better revert soon, if you haven't already, that is, don't you?
Lol and lol again.
PS are you loving the 'demonising zionizt' poster as JC commands at the same time you are demonising and 'laughing' at him?
Hypocrite much?

irosie,

Read it and weep!

Sherri

Starvation???? Well, we all know how the media adores pics of starving people, especially babies and children, so you ought to have no problem bringing a truckload of them to the board. You see, I've yet to see any pics of Palestinians suffering from STARVATION - little wonder really since they are among the best nourished people in the region and a great many of them are actually over nourished as evidenced by the quite alarming rates of obesity. But anyway, let's see yer pics, they should be easy to find, shouldn't they? Thank you in anticipation.

Sherri is a rightist Jew. I bet my head on that.

She made her job pretending to be a radical Nazi lover to show how stupid they can be:eusa_whistle:

She does a good job, but I'm onto her.

Forum List

Back