Hamas clip shows rockets fired from populated area

Hamas=Wannabe fighters

Soon, they will be a memory
insh'allah

and you will be toast, too

you, hamas and all your lies

you are both sides of the same rotten coin

kvetch,

I just want to add something here, either side that presently chooses hate or violence has the ability to choose tomorrow to make different choices.

And I really, with all of my heart, desire that to happen most, rather than to desire destruction of any person or group or the destruction of either side in this conflict.

Any person, no matter how bad of choices they made yesterday, can turn their lives around and do what is right before God today and tomorrow.

Sherri

by being alive in the first place perhaps............then dying[/size][/i]
It's their occupation, of course.

docmauser1,

Applying your reasoning, slaves caused slavery, and I guess all victims of crimes are the cause of all the crimes being committed against them!

So, did the victims of the Holocaust cause their own deaths, as well?

Or does your Morality change, depending upon whom is killing whom?

Sherri

The holocaust was a continuation of the policies of the "holy" roman empire----founded by CONSTANTINE_----a person some christians call "saint" ----it was a christian project
based on the interpretations of the teachings of yeshua ben yosef by people called
"christians" ------My take on that issue is that most christians at that time
did not know aramaic or hebrew-----they read the stuff in a weird greek translation.
Jesus did not say anything much different than Hillel

to know what "devout" coptic christians think of muslims-----talk to one in the USA --privately-----ignore what they say publically

by being alive in the first place perhaps............then dying[/size][/i]
It's their occupation, of course.

docmauser1,

Applying your reasoning, slaves caused slavery, and I guess all victims of crimes are the cause of all the crimes being committed against them!

So, did the victims of the Holocaust cause their own deaths, as well?

Or does your Morality change, depending upon whom is killing whom?

Sherri
Would it be nice, Doc, if Sherri could take her show on the road and tell her Muslim friends to stop killing minorities living in their countries as well as killing Muslims of different sects. I am sure if she could get this across to them, so many people in these Muslim cluntries would breathe a sigh of relief.

Arabs always caused most of their own deaths.
by being alive in the first place perhaps............then dying

No simply by being muslims and having nazi sow friends like Sherri whom they EMULATE see syria, see iraq, see pakistan see yemen------and most of all SEE HISTORY. It is true that the sherris and muslims of the world have murdered in the hundreds of millions-----hindus, christians, jews, zoroastrians ---etc etc -----but they also murder each other WHOLESALE

irosie,

I just want you to know, to start with, that I have never murdered anyone, never taken any person's life, and I never intend to. I do not even own a gun, and I oppose war under all circumstances.

And about all these claims you make against others, I think it is Jesus who spoke the words that are the best response to your allegations.

Jesus said,

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matthew 7:1-5

Sherri

Yeshua ben Yosef----got all of his material from Hillel and the talmud-----he was a typical Pharisee and said typical Pharisee things -------He also seemed to enjoy the poetic style of Jeremiah I wonder why sherri felt compelled to tell me that she does not own a gun anyone believe her/him??

The 'Zionism is always wrong' crew seems to have missed a salient point:

The evidence of HAMAS wrongdoing was provided *by HAMAS* directly.

Leah,

But all the OP shows is Hamas choosing violence, the very same and identical way Israel chooses violence every single time they attack Gaza with arms!

So the OP proves nothing that we all did not know to start with.

Each time either side chooses violence, I see them following Satan and rejecting God!

We all choose to make our Master God or Satan, and that is a constant choice we are called to make!

Violence is following Satan!

Nonviolence is following God!

Sherri

for the record----the term SATAN----is a hebrew work which means ---adversary---with a negative connotation-------poetically---it refers to a kind of PERSONIFICATION
of a negative arguement against the innocence of a person. Somehow ---in the culture of the feeble minded it became something harkening to a kind of DUALISTIC religion
in which a powerful entity------with an actual personality ---RULES his own
EVIL EMPIRE If I remember correctly Dante gave it THREE HEADS

As a matter of curiosity, Baghdad Bob, since you are so knowledgeable and supposedly know it all, can you tell us what the Christian Arabs think about the Muslims believing that when Jesus comes back he is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam. Are they happy hearing that, or are they shocked since it really is a slap in the face of all those devout Arab Christians?

He will break a cross. And will bring everybody together. He isn't going to proclaim a religion. He will be sent by God.

Don't jews believe he won't even come back at all? Since they killed him already? Devout Christians such as the coptics curse jews all the time.
Why not be honest for a change? The Muslims believe that Jesus will break all the crosses and then will preach Islam. Of course, he never heard about Islam when he was alive since Islam wasn't invented at that time, but that doesn't stop the Muslims from believing that he will preach Islam. And, Baghdad Bob, regardless of the Copts cursing the Jews, they certainly aren't killing the Jews the way the Muslims are killing the Coptics. There is a big difference between cursing and killing.
Islam's Tradition of Breaking the Cross :: Gatestone Institute

You just repeated the same thing.

He will break a cross. And will bring everybody together. He isn't going to proclaim a religion. He will be sent by God.

Don't jews believe he won't even come back at all? Since they killed him already? Devout Christians such as the coptics curse jews all the time.
Why not be honest for a change? The Muslims believe that Jesus will break all the crosses and then will preach Islam. Of course, he never heard about Islam when he was alive since Islam wasn't invented at that time, but that doesn't stop the Muslims from believing that he will preach Islam. And, Baghdad Bob, regardless of the Copts cursing the Jews, they certainly aren't killing the Jews the way the Muslims are killing the Coptics. There is a big difference between cursing and killing.

It's funny how you have no problem with your friends posting the same old videos that we have seen dozens of times. And you certainly don't seem to have any problem throwing the same vulgarities out over and over again. Meanwhile, don't hold your breath for Jesus to start preaching Islam. He wouldn't even know what Islam is about, but he certainly would be heartbroken to see your brethren harassing, beating and even murdering his followers and destroying their churches.
Christians Attacked After Mass in Egypt « Persecution News

It's funny how you have no problem with your friends posting the same old videos that we have seen dozens of times. And you certainly don't seem to have any problem throwing the same vulgarities out over and over again. Meanwhile, don't hold your breath for Jesus to start preaching Islam. He wouldn't even know what Islam is about, but he certainly would be heartbroken to see your brethren harassing, beating and even murdering his followers and destroying their churches.
Christians Attacked After Mass in Egypt « Persecution News

It's funny that Hoss doll continues to bring up these bs websites.

There isn't any other confirmation of this so called report.

What's even funnier is the section where Israel is praised.

And what's even funnier is the evangelist Christian site.

You're gonna have to try harder than that.

So what's wrong with the IDF, Hamas shoots rockets at Israelis and they do nothing. What up with that? They a bunch of pussies? :dunno:

The 'Zionism is always wrong' crew seems to have missed a salient point:

The evidence of HAMAS wrongdoing was provided *by HAMAS* directly.

Leah,

But all the OP shows is Hamas choosing violence, the very same and identical way Israel chooses violence every single time they attack Gaza with arms!

So the OP proves nothing that we all did not know to start with.

Each time either side chooses violence, I see them following Satan and rejecting God!

We all choose to make our Master God or Satan, and that is a constant choice we are called to make!

Violence is following Satan!

Nonviolence is following God!

Sherri

You're a JW!
jawsmiley.gif

by being alive in the first place perhaps............then dying

No simply by being muslims and having nazi sow friends like Sherri whom they EMULATE see syria, see iraq, see pakistan see yemen------and most of all SEE HISTORY. It is true that the sherris and muslims of the world have murdered in the hundreds of millions-----hindus, christians, jews, zoroastrians ---etc etc -----but they also murder each other WHOLESALE

irosie,

I just want you to know, to start with, that I have never murdered anyone, never taken any person's life, and I never intend to. I do not even own a gun, and I oppose war under all circumstances.

And about all these claims you make against others, I think it is Jesus who spoke the words that are the best response to your allegations.

Jesus said,

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matthew 7:1-5

Sherri

See Rose?

Change your ways.

Jesus said!:tongue:

Lipush do you expect the islamo nazi pigs and sherri to be INDIGNANT that the heroic jihadists launch rockets from the vicinity of the cradles of their infants ASSURING that return fire will blow the infants away? Do not be silly-----jihadista mamas get MONEY for every infant they sacrifice to "allah" and the islamo nazis get their PROPAGANDA BODY COUNT

irosie,

The only Nazis I see are Israeli Zionists, they learned so very much from Hitler, they learned to seek, to above all things, make their number one goal being just like him, and make killing of the innocent "others" their primary mission. And they are constantly coming up with new weapons to kill babies in Gaza with, starvation, deprivation of clean drinking water, deprivation of medicine and access to needed medical care and other basic needs , D.I.M.E., white phosphorous, bombs dropped on houses and UN shelters and schools.

All the babies and children and civilians they kill in Palestine and Lebanon, they have made an art out of killing the innocent.

And each child and innocent civilian Israel slaughters, for the past ten years or so, can be read about on Btselem's website.

The Truth about who is killing civilians in Palestine, primarily Israel, is detailed and there for all to read on Btselem's website.

Read it and weep!

Sherri
cherie that's offensive, untrue, slanderous and stupid

choose your words carefully and onsist on total accuracy

and dont go over the top and escalate like that just because Rosie does...she cant help herself...

very unchristian too

no wonder Lipush thinks you are a rightist jew!!

you spoil your truth with that kind of slander...dont do it!!

and you slander btselem too

they NEVER said any of that shit in the way you did

Last edited:

irosie,

Jesus said,

Sherri

See Rose?

Change your ways.

Jesus said!:tongue:
well cherie if you apply jesus wonder full divine wisdom to your last post

how does that make you look?

judged in the way you judged israel as nazi

off to auschwitz with you, then

just stick your offensive drivel in the gas chambers damned quick

and jesus might show mercy to you

just this once, but dont do it again, dear, the good lord jesus hasn't got a 3rd cheek to turn....

Last edited:
The IDF does not make any decision. It's Barak who gives the green light in any case.

Obama tells them not to defend themselves? That makes no sense. :confused:

Ehud Barak ya airhead:lol:
why...because airhead ehud barak dresses up as a woman to kill pal terrorists?

do you dress up as a man when on a mission?

barak has changed his lights about war against Iran for the election hasn't he?

from green to red without touching amber, hasn't he??

good thing though.....he siad so to his fellow barak O.....didn't he

and neten Yahoo got really pissed off......so he aint all bad ass

Last edited:

Forum List

Back