Hamas attack: The greatest intelligence failure in Israeli history?

I am just venturing a guess, I don't have any inside information. My guess is that Israeli intelligence agencies were so involved trying to find dirt to use against Netanyahu and other conservative leaders, they missed this threat.
Just as the CIA and FBI in the USA are doing against Trump.

This seems well thought out.....At least food for thought.

That said I read mostly the same basic excuses 50 years ago.

How did Israel fall so far to such an inferior enemy?​

I'm no expert, but from what I read long ago in 1973 Egypt and Syria could have defeated Israel when they pulled a Pearl Harbor job. They dont face that risk with Hamas. If I recall correctly they did not believe a very high ranked Arab politician and it almost cost them their nation.

They became complacent. The Trump peace deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia is still standing and the hardliner Netanyahu is still PM, so the Israelis were probably lulled into a false sense of security.

They became complacent. The Trump peace deal between Israel and Saudi Arabia is still standing and the hardliner Netanyahu is still PM, so the Israelis were probably lulled into a false sense of security.
It's the new generation of fast technology and online gags and trolls. A new generation is woken up once in awhile be it Pearl Harbor, 9/11 or this attack. Israel knows that it must decimate this organization. G-d shall be their guide

I am just venturing a guess, I don't have any inside information. My guess is that Israeli intelligence agencies were so involved trying to find dirt to use against Netanyahu and other conservative leaders, they missed this threat.
Just as the CIA and FBI in the USA are doing against Trump.
The big difference is, we can't identify a terrorist threat. That would be racist.

Hamas attack: The greatest intelligence failure in Israeli history?

Wrong, bibi knew this was coming, may even have helped it along.

:)-

Or maybe they let it happen.

The Mossad is among the most heartless "intelligence" operations on the planet....Civilian dead are collateral damage to them.

The Mossad is among the most heartless "intelligence" operations on the planet....Civilian dead are collateral damage to them.
somethings need repeating untill heard
The Israelis have even murdered Americans when it fits their agenda

:)-

Last edited:
1696958402016.png

This is why people hate the run of the mill palestinians as well.

people REALLY hate them now. This is why you get no sympathy when Lesh and some of you moan about the potentially dead palis still in Gaza. LOLOL

Forum List

Back