Hamas announces a ceasefire!

Three wasn't a charm either.

At least your screen name stands up to your comments. Nutz. Ha ha ha.
Stay away from the gas chambers...I am encouraging the Germans to re-open them. Obviously you Jews haven't learned your lesson.

Gee, now he brings up gas chambers and the holocaust. How original.

It still isn't the topic. Are you romantically associated with the girl in the pic maybe?
How many blacks have Jews killed today?

Stay away from the gas chambers...I am encouraging the Germans to re-open them. Obviously you Jews haven't learned your lesson.

It still isn't the topic. Are you romantically associated with the girl in the pic maybe?

Not the topic, psycho.

Not the topic, psycho.
12?

Your girlfriend says hi.

17d88a9cc2d58b73b094d6c91e3e9d63.jpg

Yo
You make comments like this, but call others hateful and hypocrites.

Don't you have anything better to do than troll.

Nutz, you are so full of shit. You take one incident of two police beating a black man in Israel and call the whole of the country racist. But I suppose you think every American is racist because of the Ferguson, MO incident as well, don't you?

Why don't you quit believing all the bullshit hate sites you are swallowing and go see for yourself, jerk. I say that because I just got back and saw plenty of happy Black people working, shopping, recreating and just living their lives right along side the white people.

Yo
er dealing
The Jews are the ones with the hate problem You would have thought they would have learned a lesson after the Germans educated them...nay not so...the Jewry are attacking blacks just because of their sdkin color.l

Nutz, you are so full of shit. You take one incident of two police beating a black man in Israel and call the whole of the country racist. But I suppose you think every American is racist because of the Ferguson, MO incident as well, don't you?

Why don't you quit believing all the bullshit hate sites you are swallowing and go see for yourself, jerk. I say that because I just got back and saw plenty of happy Black people working, shopping, recreating and just living their lives right along side the white people.
You should educate yourself. Racist Jews beating black Ethiopians is only the tip of the iceberg. They are refusing black Jewish refugees...they would rather see these black Jews get killed by killer muslims.

Yo
er dealing
The Jews are the ones with the hate problem You would have thought they would have learned a lesson after the Germans educated them...nay not so...the Jewry are attacking blacks just because of their sdkin color.l
Some Israelis are racist. Does that mean ALL Jews are racist? No, 're just an uneducated bigot who spends his time trolling message forums. :cool:

Yo
er dealing
Their colour has nothing to do with it you moron. Israel is a tiny country and cannot just accept all the waves of people that come to their border.

Yo
er dealing
Their colour has nothing to do with it you moron. Israel is a tiny country and cannot just accept all the waves of people that come to their border.
IT IS ISRAEL. IT IS PROMISED LAND FROM GOD FOR ALL Jews...not just the white ones.

Yo
er dealing
IT IS ISRAEL. IT IS PROMISED LAND FROM GOD FOR ALL Jews...not just the white ones.
There are many Black Israeli citizens. Get you racist head out your ass

Yo
er dealing
Yeah...and they get beaten by racist Jew cops.

Hey dipshit, please tell me where Israel has their 'Statue of Liberty" with a plaque like ours does. And mainly tell me how Jewish those Sudanese are and your source to back that up.

Hey dipshit, please tell me where Israel has their 'Statue of Liberty" with a plaque like ours does. And mainly tell me how Jewish those Sudanese are and where it says they are.
It is called the Torah. It says that srael is promised land...for ALL Jews...not just white racist Jews. ...Dipshit.

Yo
er dealing
How many times has that happened?

Oh yeah,...and you racist Jews..you should look up the Law of Return,

How many times has that happened?
Quite a few...this time...it was just caught on tape and the victim was an IDF solder...causing minor outrage among the racist Jews.

Forum List

Back