Snacks . . . How often do you eat them?

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
And what's your favorite? I try to limit my snack intake to one good snack per week. Like a box of cookies or some homemade treat. This week it is going to be chocolate cream pie. Yum! I can't really say I have a favorite snack. Like most things, I like a lot of different snacks. :D

I love snacks......................My favorite is what the kids haven't eaten yet.....................aka whatever is left.
:lmao:

upload_2015-10-4_15-44-53.jpeg

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

And what's your favorite? I try to limit my snack intake to one good snack per week. Like a box of cookies or some homemade treat. This week it is going to be chocolate cream pie. Yum! I can't really say I have a favorite snack. Like most things, I like a lot of different snacks. :D

If I have something like that it's my dinner, not a snack. :) Batch before last of cookies I had some for myself which was dinner, lunch, and dinner again. :) I figure food's food, it's just atoms. The 2 handfulls of vitamins and supplements give me the things I need, all that's left is calories and fat. :)

If I have something like that it's my dinner, not a snack. :) Batch before last of cookies I had some for myself which was dinner, lunch, and dinner again. :) I figure food's food, it's just atoms. The 2 handfulls of vitamins and supplements give me the things I need, all that's left is calories and fat. :)

Delta! Snacks are supposed to be a treat, not a meal!!! :D

Calories, fat, sugars, carbs are the same one food to the next. It's just chemistry and atoms being ingested. Too much of one thing, not enough of the other or imbalance, is all it is. Am 44 and in perfect health, have all my hair and no issues and eat what would kill lesser men. :)

Course I also take literally two handfulls of vitamins and herbal supplements every morning too and only eat ocne a day. But the key is balance.

Calories, fat, sugars, carbs are the same one food to the next. It's just chemistry and atoms being ingested. Too much of one thing, not enough of the other or imbalance, is all it is. Am 44 and in perfect health, have all my hair and no issues and eat what would kill lesser men. :)

I don't know. I've always tried to make sure I had a starch, a protein and a veggie at supper time anyway. I find that I feel better when I eat better foods. Vitamins are okay, but there is new info out that your body just can't absorb them as well as it can through food.

I don't know. I've always tried to make sure I had a starch, a protein and a veggie at supper time anyway. I find that I feel better when I eat better foods. Vitamins are okay, but there is new info out that your body just can't absorb them as well as it can through food.

Mom taught me that growing up as well and she's always sick. Keeps her house so clean you could probably eat off the toilet rim. :) My theory is it's too clean. Without some germs and bacterial gunk for the body to accustom itself to, the introduction of such attacks her body at full strength since she lacks the antibodies or whatever a person regularly exposed to them would have. Like doctors and nruses in hospitals. Conventional wisdom says being around sickness all the time should make you very sick indeed, yet they don't get sick. Precisely because they're always around it.

And with food, how many who eat well are miserable, angry, and sick all the time? Shouldn't they be healthy because they eat healthy? It's not what we eat that determines our health but our frame of mind. I understand food is just atoms and chemistry and it's about balancing all the stuff like cals and fat and whatnot. Keep that in balance and you can eat anything. Take a multivitamin and whatever other things you decide you need and you'll be fine.

Mom taught me that growing up as well and she's always sick. Keeps her house so clean you could probably eat off the toilet rim. :) My theory is it's too clean. Without some germs and bacterial gunk for the body to accustom itself to, the introduction of such attacks her body at full strength since she lacks the antibodies or whatever a person regularly exposed to them would have. Like doctors and nruses in hospitals. Conventional wisdom says being around sickness all the time should make you very sick indeed, yet they don't get sick. Precisely because they're always around it.

And with food, how many who eat well are miserable, angry, and sick all the time? Shouldn't they be healthy because they eat healthy? It's not what we eat that determines our health but our frame of mind. I understand food is just atoms and chemistry and it's about balancing all the stuff like cals and fat and whatnot. Keep that in balance and you can eat anything. Take a multivitamin and whatever other things you decide you need and you'll be fine.

I'm hardly never sick or miserable or angry! :D Maybe if you are overeating you would be sick and miserable and angry. There are plenty of people like that, I think.

Forum List

Back