Hallmark to reinstate same sex marriage commercial it pulled

My eight year old daughter asked me questions when we happened by a gay town in our travels. She was seven at the time, she fully understands and since I was able to be the one to present her with the concept... she wont grow up spiteful and hateful about homosexual couples but instead understand that its just another normal part of life that's existed since humans have existed. It really wasnt that difficult for her to understand since she already had a baseline understanding of what "couples" are, in general, because they're promoted almost everywhere.
A whole gay town! Wow.
Do you live in a shelter? There's lots of them.

My eight year old daughter asked me questions when we happened by a gay town in our travels. She was seven at the time, she fully understands and since I was able to be the one to present her with the concept... she wont grow up spiteful and hateful about homosexual couples but instead understand that its just another normal part of life that's existed since humans have existed. It really wasnt that difficult for her to understand since she already had a baseline understanding of what "couples" are, in general, because they're promoted almost everywhere.
A whole gay town! Wow.

Nothing new there. In antiquity, the cities of Sodom as well as Gomorrah were gay towns.

Sodom was so queer that they actually name the town after a gay sex act (sodomy)
Where is the gay town here. The closest we come is West Hollywood but it's not all that noticeable just driving through.
It's called Ogonquit, Maine. It's not the first one I've come across, either.

I never grew up "spiteful and hateful" at all in regards to homos.

Just wary of them As the classic educational film advised young men back in the day "Boys Beware". Young people should know about Gay Recruiting techniques, especially if they value and are willing to defend their manhoods.

Were you concerned you could be easily recruited?
At some point people will be concerned that their children are being recruited and fight back.

LOL, go for it.

Whoever taught you that you could be recruited to be gay was seriously weird.

If I close my eyes super tight and try to be aroused by a male, sorry - it doesn't work. My biological make-up doesn't have within it the ability to be gay.

Phewww, glad I'm safe from recruitment!

I highly recommend the educational film "boys beware" viewable on youtube to explain it to you.

When I was a kid, homosexuality wasn't nearly as common as it is today. Especially among children.

The only homos I ever saw were adults in the 1970's. Sure, there is recruitment, how do you think that gays get people interested? Aids would have wiped out the homo community, if they weren't successful in bringing new, fresh blood into the homosexual ranks.

A whole gay town! Wow.

Nothing new there. In antiquity, the cities of Sodom as well as Gomorrah were gay towns.

Sodom was so queer that they actually name the town after a gay sex act (sodomy)

I knew this gay guy once.......he called his member the Polish Prince.

If I close my eyes super tight and try to be aroused by a male, sorry - it doesn't work. My biological make-up doesn't have within it the ability to be gay.

I highly recommend the educational film "boys beware" viewable on youtube to explain it to you.

When I was a kid, homosexuality wasn't nearly as common as it is today. Especially among children.

The only homos I ever saw were adults in the 1970's. Sure, there is recruitment, how do you think that gays get people interested? Aids would have wiped out the homo community, if they weren't successful in bringing new, fresh blood into the homosexual ranks.
You have a really ignorant view regarding homosexuality. Glad I was able to teach my own kids, jesus fuggin christ

Better to say that that a Liza Minelli movie was inspired by history.
Weimar cabaret

You didn't know this? Why not? Are liberals ashamed of what they did?

Um, no... Hitler didn't come to power because there were a few gay people. Some of the founders of the Nazi Party were as queer as square donuts. (Ever heard of Ernst Roehm?)

Hitler came to power because Germany was defeated in World War I, forced to sign a humiliating peace treaty, lost 1/8th of their territory,and had their economy punished for 20 years.

Hitler himself was an open and proud homosexual, not just Roehm. Did you ever hear General Patton's discussions about the noteworthy German corporal? Hitler's queer nature was well known to his peers. WWII veterans in European theatre were all very well aware that Adolph was light in the jackboots.
I missed the part where the open and proud Adolph Hitler legalized same sex marriages.

Let me quote General Patton here, he was discussing the Germans.

" We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket."

A man of normative sexuality doesn't perform lewinskies. Patton was clearly inferring and teaching the men that the Germans including their leader were queer as $3 bills.
I doubt Patton was discussing his eyewitness account. He was using the profanity the same way someone today might call someone else a cocksucker. I had a male roommate that I called a cocksucker all the time. It wasn't a literal description.

A little known fact is that Hitler hired his favorite fashion designer, Hugo Boss, to do his army uniforms. The nazis were very much, at least , Metrosexual.

You have a really ignorant view regarding homosexuality. Glad I was able to teach my own kids, jesus fuggin christ

So you don't tell your children to be wary of strangers?

Yes, I do - that's not the part I was referring to as ignorant.

Every friend was once a stranger.

A whole gay town! Wow.
Where? Name an all gay town where normals are prohibited.

A whole gay town! Wow.
Where? Name an all gay town where normals are prohibited.
Gay is normal, and non-gays are not prohibited...you dreamed that up. And I already named a gay town. There's tons of them, get on your fuckin google.

Um, no... Hitler didn't come to power because there were a few gay people. Some of the founders of the Nazi Party were as queer as square donuts. (Ever heard of Ernst Roehm?)

Hitler came to power because Germany was defeated in World War I, forced to sign a humiliating peace treaty, lost 1/8th of their territory,and had their economy punished for 20 years.

Hitler himself was an open and proud homosexual, not just Roehm. Did you ever hear General Patton's discussions about the noteworthy German corporal? Hitler's queer nature was well known to his peers. WWII veterans in European theatre were all very well aware that Adolph was light in the jackboots.
I missed the part where the open and proud Adolph Hitler legalized same sex marriages.

Let me quote General Patton here, he was discussing the Germans.

" We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket."

A man of normative sexuality doesn't perform lewinskies. Patton was clearly inferring and teaching the men that the Germans including their leader were queer as $3 bills.
I doubt Patton was discussing his eyewitness account. He was using the profanity the same way someone today might call someone else a cocksucker. I had a male roommate that I called a cocksucker all the time. It wasn't a literal description.

A little known fact is that Hitler hired his favorite fashion designer, Hugo Boss, to do his army uniforms. The nazis were very much, at least , Metrosexual.
That's not true. Boss did not design the uniforms but did own the factories using forced labor to make the uniforms.
Hugo Boss apology for Nazi past

There are no gay towns. There are towns purporting to be gay friendly but no all gay towns. There should be. It's a good idea to segregate the pervs into their own little spaces where they can't impose on anyone else.

There are no gay towns. There are towns purporting to be gay friendly but no all gay towns. There should be. It's a good idea to segregate the pervs into their own little spaces where they can't impose on anyone else.

Really got the old Christmas spirit going, huh?

Better to say that that a Liza Minelli movie was inspired by history.
Weimar cabaret

You didn't know this? Why not? Are liberals ashamed of what they did?

So, you’re saying that Hitler and the Nazis were woke?

It has nothing whatever to do with the public relief that the Nazis were ending the depraved culture promoted by degenerates. .The people were given a chance to fight back and fight back they did.

So I imagine some Kraut in 1945, looking around his city now in Rubble saying, "Well, at least Hitler got rid of those damned queers!"

I imagine some Trump Supporter saying the same after Trump's nuclear war with China.

So you are living with another man you aren't married to? What would Jesus say?

He'd probably say, "Those are some damned ugly paintings".

Forum List

Back